Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 21st June 2011, 12:26 AM
Graduating Big Gut

gain-or-lose? is on a distinguished road
"The Squasher"

As I walked in there he stood surprised that I was right on time. I looked him up and down again to see if I was right, and I was. He stood around 5'7 and weighed almost 130 lbs. He certainly was small the smallest guy I had ever squashed.

***Flashback***

My mom and dad had just dropped me off at my dorm and said goodbye. My mom was sobbing hysterically and my dad was giving me what he thought was the best advice a father could ever give his son. Don't do drugs, hang out with the right people, don't get some whore pregnant, etc etc etc... Then they were gone.

"Thank god" I muttered.

Sure I liked my parents but they just weren't, well, up to par with my level of intelligence. In high school I held a 4.5 but I wasn't just smart. I had the body that most guys would kill for. I was captain of the football, baseball, and basketball teams. I also got my school board of education to give us a soccer team and was captain of that as well.

After all of my hard work I finally made it to MIT. The college of geniuses or so I thought. Most people who went to MIT weren't born smart like me, they had to try and memorize and study to keep their pitiful 4.0. Except for one person.

***Present***

He still had that shocked look on his face. I decided to go ahead and do my routine. I walked over to his shoe mat and took off my Under Armour shoes, shirt and American Eagle 5XL shorts. There I was standing in my cherry red Hanes boxers, my giant apron belly hanging almost to my knees. I stood 6'1 and weighed 525 lbs, I was gigantic. He stood there his eyes glued to my stomach.

"Well skinny boy strip down to your boxers", I said it like I was his king.

Sure I will squash guys but I prefer girls because I'm not gay( No offense meant to anyone here on bigguts). Although guys were able to go longer at the squashing than girls were, for obvious reasons. Still I preferred the ladies. However there was something different about this guy than all the others I squashed. He was really small for a guy and I was wondering how he might take his first squashing.

He stripped down to his boxers like a have everyone else do (although with girls it's bras and undies). I looked at him trying to determine my best was to go about this, then it his me. I walked over to him slowly making him a little nervous. When I got to him I started pushing towards a wall with my belly. He started to shake, not out of fear, but anxiousness.

"Thump"

He hit the wall a little harder than I expected. I just wasn't used to pushing around a guy this tiny. He stood there with his eyes staring into my man cleavage, and looking a little scared. I started to lean into him slowly, Making sure that he could get the full effect of my belly on his chest. Soon his head was lost in between my moobs and I knew that he couldn't breathe. He was able to work his stick-like arms free and started to rub my underbelly. I leaned more of my weight into him and now he started to realize that he wouldn't be able to breathe. He tried reaching is short arms around to my back but they only went to the side of my huge stomach. I decided that I would let him have some air. I leaned back and he fell on my belly gasping for air. I let him sit there for a while then I used my belly to push him upright and started to lean into him again, using more weight this time. He must not have gotten a good breath of air because he started to struggle and began trying to push me away. He didn't stand a chance 127 lbs. fighting against 525 lbs., yeah he wasn't going to be able to push me away. Soon he stopped trying to push me off and his arms began falling down my side, so I leaned back again. Once again he collapsed on my belly heaving in big breaths of delicious air, that he knew he might not get again for another few minutes. I pushed him up with my belly again and only leaned my stomach onto his chest, not crushing him but squashing a little, but he could still breathe. I was trying to decide how I was going to squash him next but I figured I'd ive him a few minutes to get ready for it.
Old 21st June 2011, 12:28 AM
Graduating Big Gut

Well guys what do you think?
Old 21st June 2011, 03:33 PM
Regular Big Gut

Patches is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Oooohhhh definitely a new and unique concept! Can't wait to hear more if you're up to it. It'd be interesting to see how he got into the "squashing" business and went from a toned athlete to a fat blob. I think you've got a good idea here!
Old 22nd June 2011, 03:50 PM
Graduating Big Gut

***Flaskback***

I was starting to think that maybe MIT was too easy and I should have gone to Dartmouth. Well the work was adequate and I decided that it was going to be too much of a hassle anyway, after all my first semester was over. Although there was a big change to me. Instead of the freshman 15, I pulled a freshman 215. My originally perfect 180 lbs. frame was now 395 lbs. of belly and moobs, and I liked it.

Never before in my life had I been fat, but I had to say it felt amazing. Then one day I was approached by a tiny 4'6 girl. She threw herself at me and told me about FA's and how there were girls out there who loved big guys like me. She took me back to her apartment and had me do my very first squashing session on her, it was awesome. When I felt her tiny weak body underneath all my weight I loved it. Half way through I decided to sit on her and bounce a lot. Well she did have almost 7 broken ribs and was in the hospital for a few days, but she said she loved every bit and the pain was worth it.

***Present***

Well the little man had finally recovered and now it was time. I picked him up and carried him into one of his living rooms. His dad owned all the fast food restaurants on campus, and the mall along with several other stores. So, in a nutshell, the kids was rich. I laid him down on a couch in the room and told him what I was going to do.

"Alright small guy I'm going to sit on your chest, face, and back. Get ready for all 525 lbs."

When I told him how much I weighed his eyes got wide and he began to show some fear. I started to lower my 3 1/2 foot ass over his small 23 inch chest. When I was about 7 inches away I felt his arms trying to push me away, but he payed me for the session and I wasn't about to let him chicken out.

I let the rest of myself fall and his arms were pushed down and my full 525 lbs. pound frame was crushing his chest into the 15,000 dollar couch. He began to moan and groan with pleasure and pain. I started to bounce just a little and he enjoyed that a lot. I stood up and he started heaving in huge breaths of air. While he was doing that I moved up to his face, not waiting for him to comprehend what was going to happen I sat down on him quickly only using about 250 lbs. He started to squirm and was trying to get up, but because my ass was so big it still held half of his muscular chest down. I decided to put all my weight on his face then and he started moaning even more.

I began bouncing a little, not too much because I didn't want to break his face. He was able to bend one of his arms and started rubbing the side of my belly, he tried to make it to the front but his arms never would have reached. I turned my body so that my thighs and legs were now going down his body. My giant crack was now right over his mouth and nose and he had no chance of breathing and he knew that. He started trying to push me off of his body by trying to use his weak little arms. He had no chance.

I bounced for about a minute and got off him. He was starting to get really weak and that's when I start to have fun with my clients. I rolled his pathetically small body over on his stomach and sat on his back. I told him to try and do a push up, but his arms arms were trapped by my ass so he couldn't do that. He started to run out of air and couldn't breathe so I decided that I would get the rest of his air out of his body.

I stood up quickly and jumped up in the air and landed on his back. It pushed all the air out of his body and now he had none. He started trying to get up but ultimately failed. After about a minute I got up and he was almost passed out. I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. I carried him to the master bedroom and laid him down on the bed. I got on the bed and put my legs on either side of him.

I got on my knees and sat down on my heels and sat my belly on his face. He started to try and suck and lick on it, but I only let girls do that. So to punish him I laid all my belly weight on his face and stayed there for about 3 minutes. By now his body was starting to bruise from all the squashing and he was barely conscious. I went down to his feet and slowly started to roll my body up his, slowly I covered his whole body up except for his head.

"Little guy you're a good client to squash, but now you going to wish you hadn't called me."

I covered his head up with my man cleavage, and started to relax so that I could fall asleep. When I woke up I rolled some of my body back so I could see his face. It was really red and was starting to show signs of bruising but he was able to breathe through the night like I knew he would, so he wasn't dead. I got up off of him and made my way out to the living room where my clothes were. I got dressed and wrote him a note saying if he wanted another session it would be another 350 dollars and to send me a text.

I had another session in about two hours with a tiny freshman girl who had never been squashed. I love my job.
Old 22nd June 2011, 07:58 PM
Graduating Big Gut

okin16 is on a distinguished road
great story but wish he was gay but still great story
Old 29th June 2011, 10:26 AM
Graduating Big Gut

noamb is on a distinguished road
Great story!! If he was gay it was better.. Please continue
Old 2nd July 2011, 03:54 PM
Junior Big Gut

Klanker is on a distinguished road
great story!!