Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 23rd November 2010, 09:39 PM
Graduating Big Gut

400PoundsOneDay is on a distinguished road
Fatter Than Ever

It all really started in Freshman year of high school. I remember, I walked into English class, 3rd period, with Mrs. K. I remember getting put into seats, my first thought, great I get to sit next to the fat kid, Andy. I remember his seat was so far back all the way back to the desk behind him and his stomach still reached the desk. However, we began talking, and by the end of the period we were best friends and on Friday I was gonna stay over night at his house.
Friday night couldn’t come fast enough! Finally, I went home on the bus with him. He barely seemed to fit in a bus seat. When we got to his house, I walked in behind him. I walked inside, and stopped at the front door. On the couch sat what looked like a beached whale but was actually Andy’s Dad.
I tried not to stare in awe, but it got the best of me. As I looked, the man, who was in only a pair of boxer briefs. As Andy told me later his dad was 500 pounds. His dad’s arm were thick, across the top edge of the couch. There was no neck; only fat sexy chins reaching down to his chest. He was all clean-shaven, and his whole body glistened as in greased in oil. His stomach stuck out in the squishiest way round, squishy, and hanging so that it covered his boxer briefs to make him look nude. His fat sags left his belly button thin and elongated. His moobs rested softly on his belly, thick, not flat and pancake like. His thighs were the size what seemed like a twin-sized bed!
He stood up to introduce himself to me and I watched his stomach in awe, bounce up and down, up and down, as he walked towards me.
When we walked into the kitchen to get a snack. We looked in the pantry and kitchen; it was full of candy, chocolate, cookies, ice cream, brownies, cakes, and the best foods in the world. I realized why Andy and his dad were so big, they lived in every kids dream where they could eat junk food all day all night whenever they wanted.
We hung out most of the day, doing what Andy normally did, sat on the couch with food surrounding him and played video games. For dinner, we both had ice cream, and some cookies, there was nothing else really to eat in his house. We decided to get dressed in our pajamas. Andy wore his normal clothes, just a pair of tight boxer briefs. I looked at him. His body similar to his dads. His stomach had more of a round shape, but still squishy! His moobs rested on his tummy and his thighs sat together all the way down to his knees.
Suddenly his dad called, and Andy ran into his dads room. I followed, intently. His father stood there with the same thing as before, only his underwear. He stood there with a scale. Andy got on the scale, the numbers flashed for a few seconds then showed 302. They both cheered, his father tapped his stomach, which then jiggled. “Hey you’re really getting big there!” His dad said.
“Well, I’m not nearly as good as your stomach dad,” Andy replied. Andy’s dad rewarded him with a big tub of Eedy’s ice cream, and there was one condition, he had to finish it all. They then told me to get on the scale, see my weight. I got on and a lean 115 showed up on the scale. His dad patted on my flat stomach saying I need to grow a little more. Andy then explained to me later that he wanted to be like his dad. He loved his dad and wanted to be exactly like him, and his dad supported him and helped him to grow a big stomach which was one of the biggest things Andy admired. I just shook my head, understanding.
It was around 1 a.m., Andy fell asleep, and in his sleep, took off his underwear, but his stomach covered him. Empty food covered bags and cartons covered him as his mouth was covered in crumbs. I walked upstairs to find his dad, eating and watching tv. I walked in.
“Hi, umm I just wanted to talk to you about something. Well, I know you are helping Andy gain weight. I just wanted to talk to you about getting fat. I have wondered if I should. My dad isn’t really big, he’s only about 235 pounds, and I have wondered if I should get fat. I have always found fat people a attractive and have thought about gaining.”
“Well, I love being fat. You just have to love yourself, for how you are, and make the decisions you want. If you want to gain weight, you just have to make that decision on your own.”
I lay on his stomach, and felt its soft fat envelop my head. I sighed, and he pat my stomach.
We went through our high school years, and every year, Andy seemed to be bigger. By the time we were out of college, him, and me both realized we had fat fetishes for each other. I wasn’t big, I never really did decide what I wanted to do. Andy though, was still growing though. At a whopping 465 pounds and only 5’6” Andy was huge. His stomach was huge. When sitting down, it was so big it went beyond his knees, sagging down giving his bellybutton the long elongated look. His man boobs rested so gently and were so plump and soft. His butt was soft and big with his enormous thighs that jiggled vigorously. I loved to be squished under his soft fat, the feeling of being enveloped in all of that was incredible. I fed him, but I could tell he wasn’t happy. I knew he had a fat fetish, and me being 5’8” and a small 180 pounds, was dissatisfying for him. It looked like I had a food baby. From that point on, I decided. I am going to gain weight. I decided I was gonna be bigger than Andy, I was gonna get up to 500 pounds! At least. Anyways, both of us were computer technicians who worked at home, so its not like my weight affected my work. It sure didn’t affect Andy’s!
Old 24th November 2010, 04:36 AM
Graduating Big Gut

cool=fat is on a distinguished road
I want to be Andy.
Old 25th November 2010, 05:11 AM
Graduating Big Gut

400PoundsOneDay is on a distinguished road
So, I wanted to gain weight. Luckily Andy was going away on some business trip, I don’t know what for. All knew was he was going to be away for a whole month, which only gave me a short amount of time to put on as much weight as I could to surprise him.
First off I went to my trusty old friend. The internet. I searched things how to slow down my metabolism, food with a lot of calories, these were only small details. I didn’t know what to do. I suddenly remembered, Andy’s Dad!
I went over to the house. Now I haven’t seen Andy’s Dad since when I was in college, more than 4 years ago. At that time, he was still around the same glorious size he was when I had that sleepover that changed my life, but I think I heard Andy saying his dad had put on only a few pounds since I last saw him.
Well, Andy, to say the least, underexxaturated. I walked inside the house, a familiar yet unfamiliar thing was inside. Andy’s dad once again was sitting on the couch, this time completely naked, but you couldn’t see anything but his stomach. Surrounded by ice cream buckets and food, I walked up to him. I said hey, rubbed his stomach, and sat down beside him. We talked and eventually I asked him how big he was, and he replied, completely nonchalant, that he was now 537 pounds! I stared in awe. I looked at his stomach. The cleanly shaven belly, flopped all over like melted chocolate spewing everywhere. His moobs now enormous rested on them, as if a child laying on top of all the softness. His thighs collided as they were pressed against the sofa and his arms seemed to be the size of two of me. His plump face smiled at me and I smiled right back. I told him of my plan.
“Listen, I can tell, Andy isn’t happy. He wants me to become fat, but he would never tell me. So right now hes away on business for a month and I wanna put on as much weight as I can to surprise him. I didn’t really know where else to turn.”
“Well you’ve come to the right place,” Andy’s Dad responded. “Well first off you’re staying here the whole time. Number 2, whats your favorite flavor of ice cream, 3 what food do you like, and 4 sit down and don’t move.”
The next day, a Peapod truck pulled up. Andy’s Dad used the phrase, my daughter is having a slumber party with her friends and that’s why he needed all the junk food. I just sat on the couch, like he told me to, watching, bag, after bag, after bag, after bag come in. It felt like years how long it took these guys to unload the truck full of our groceries. When they finally left Andy’s dad walked up to me.
“Alright, Here we go. First thing, take off your clothes; you need to put cream on. That will prevent stretch marks because you will be eating more. Next, you are not going to get up from this couch at all. I will pull out the bed and you and I will both sleep here. You will eat here, sleep here, and I mean get up and go to the bathroom, but sit on the toilet, we don’t want you burning any calories.”
I nodded, hesitantly, knowing it was for Andy and for me too. Andy’s dad layed down, I got on top of him, considering he took up the whole queen sized pull out, and used him as a comfortable pillow. His thick roles engulfed me as it felt like I was sleeping on a cloud filled with softness. The next day, I was ready to start eating. But he wouldn’t let me. It was hours until he let me finally eat something. I woke up at 8 that morning, and he didn’t let me eat until at least 2 in the afternoon. I was starving. This he explained though, will starve my body, causing It to store most of my food into fat. Its what sumo wrestlers do. Then he started to feed me. I just layed down and watched tv. At around 3 o’clock I was feeling pretty full. I told him I was, but he just lauhed and said no. He continued to feed me. He rubbed my flat stomach, telling me I wasn’t hungry and that’s all I needed to say to myself. Fullness is just a state of mind. He continued to feed me for another hour at least, and then he had me go to sleep again. I slept until about 8 pm. He woke me up again. Before I was even really awake, I felt food already being put into my mouth, more and more. Again, my fullness came within a short amount of time, but I didn’t say anything knowing resistance was futile. He then woke me up around midnight and did the same thing, except this time, the midnight one, he fed me more than ever. Ever time we ate he fed me more and more. At one point, he was feeding me 4 whole tubs of ice cream, within an hour. That’s how much my apetite had grown.
A month was almost up. Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention, when I got there a month ago, we took my weight and height. 5’11” and 185 pounds. Andy’s Dad brought the scale to my side of the bed, I stood up, my knees shook cause of all the new weight. It was an unusual feeling. I couldn’t see my feet, my chin had a soft layer of fat beneath it (my double chin) and my moobs jiggled a little as I stood up. The scale said 210! I was amazed! I couldn’t believe it! I was extatic, but I was told to get back on the pull out couch, because Andy wasn’t coming home for a few more days still.
Old 26th November 2010, 12:16 AM
Graduating Big Gut

parallax1992! is on a distinguished road
more please!!!!!
Old 4th December 2010, 12:52 PM
Junior Big Gut

jd255 is on a distinguished road
Interesting story, very good detail and could use some more to it. Like getting a bigger belly or thighs from eating
Old 5th December 2010, 12:13 AM
Senior Big Gut

bigbelly94 is on a distinguished road
awesome story plz keep going.
Old 5th December 2010, 09:00 PM
Graduating Big Gut

Pruelives is on a distinguished road
yes, please keep the story going.
Old 5th March 2011, 08:27 AM
Junior Big Gut

fatbellys is on a distinguished road
I wish I had a boyfriend like that! keep writin please!
Old 6th March 2011, 10:54 PM
Graduating Big Gut

okin16 is on a distinguished road
great story i wish it said more about the dad though.
Old 23rd March 2011, 02:23 PM
Junior Big Gut

buck8 is on a distinguished road
I would like to read more of that.... of his growing belly and shrinking clothes....