Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Closed Thread

Old 21st June 2008, 10:27 PM
Junior Big Gut

LardoBellyGrower is on a distinguished road
Looking 4 a story

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if any of you may have come across a story I have been searching for. It all starts off with a girl wondering around in the woods as she runs into ( I believe it was) a spider web... she runs about frantically and then runs into a very big guy (the main attraction of our story). He takes her back to his place and says that he will drive her in to town and invites her to have dinner with him. He takes her back to his place and they have dinner, it was some kind of Indian dish I believe, as he later makes a remark about how he would or could make two or three of them (Indians), meaning he was quite large. Some where in the story line, she discovers that he is an artist and they discuss what kind of material he uses. I think this story was posted on GainRweb, Fat Nats, or Belly Builder at one point in time.

Thanks for all of you help!
Old 20th January 2009, 06:39 PM
Junior Big Gut

Ryana is on a distinguished road
Thats on dimension story forum. one of the "other sections" in the story page... i cant locate the link to their site but its there
Closed Thread