Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Old 29th January 2006, 01:44 AM
Regular Big Gut

fat man is on a distinguished road
Talking

Why do you want a gut in the first place?
I think its sexy

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest)
iget in different modes like one mode i like to be fat the other thin but i like the fat mode the best

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod?
to feel it because i like the way fat feels

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers?
I have been gaining alone but i would love to gain with others (my dream if i could find any others neer me)

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) 250-300 in a nice ball belly

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)

i would love to show it off because its cool so i would do no shirt and also very tighing tight tight shirts
Old 31st January 2006, 04:44 AM
Awesome Big Gut

bobbysgut is on a distinguished road
Why do you want a gut in the first place? I have always been a pretty scrawny person and now that I am trying to get a gut, I look better. Plus I think it feels awesome to feel my gut growing.

How serious are you really? With every pound I gain and every binge I get more and more serious. At first I felt like turning back, but now that I have gained some weight I am more determined than ever.

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? Just to be able to feel it. To bend over and to feel it restricting how far down you can go.

I like to go it alone. I like online encouragers, but I like the idea of being alone and being a glutton.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? I would gain 30 pounds for now. I want to gain more than that in the long run, but I am taking it slow.

Do you like to show of your gut in public? I like to "accidentally" show it off. Like wearing a shirt that technically fits but is going to ride up and show off the masterpiece.
Old 8th February 2006, 03:04 AM
Graduating Big Gut

fatboy32765 is on a distinguished road
I first wanted to be a big fat gut as a kid . I wnted to be a well bellied man around 5 years old , my dad used to go shirtless with his football coach friends -nice ballbellies and also take me with him to Colonial Palms a driving range where I first saw huge bellied men - in those 1970's sansabelt pants.

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest)Very-I gained from 165 to 265- now 240 Love the size-Trying to keep it.

Whats the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? First I love how it feels. I love the way it leads the way. I like the way it defies societal norms. I love the attention it demands. I love passing other fat guys with beards and knowing what it feels like to be such a fat beast on the outside.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight)
100 pounds. pushing back 400 total at like 380- with good health.

Do you like gaining alone? I started alone because I didn't know anyone else into big bellied men. So I'd like to have gained with someone else, but I didn't know any other gainers.

Do you like gaining with other gainers?
Yes

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)?

Of course,I love wearing a really small T-shirt, one that my belly stretches out and walking around in public like at Home Depot or going shirtless in a park or beach in coaches shorts or walking around shirtless on a beach or pool. I love wearing new polo shirts that are too small.I love the way kids respond to my jolly fat form and also repulsing skinny bitchy women.
Old 18th February 2006, 08:51 PM
Regular Big Gut

Jdaddy is on a distinguished road
I want one because it feels good. I love the way mine looks, and I can't wait until it's bigger. My wife loves it, and as long as she does, well, let's just keep Mama happy!

How serious are you really?
Very.

Whats the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod?
Like I said above, my wife loves it. She likes to rub it, and that feels good. So why not give her a little more to play with?

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish?
30 pounds, because that would get me almost to my initial goal of 225 ... then we'll see from there. Not sure I'd want to just "wish" myself to 250 so soon.

Do you like gaining alone?
Not really. My wife is pregnant right now, so she's gaining albeit not of her own free will ... she was fairly big before, but each pound she puts on just makes her that much sexier.

Do you like gaining with other gainers?
(See above) Like I said, each pound my wife gains through her pregnancy just makes her sexier (it is a huge turn-on!). I'm trying to match her gain pound for pound with my own.

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)?
I haven't done that yet, but it doesn't mean I won't. Summer will be here eventually and I like to mow the yard with no shirt on ... so I guess we'll see!
Old 21st February 2006, 07:35 PM
Junior Big Gut

oldguyfat is on a distinguished road
why a big gut?

This must be the biggest question of all time. Its crazy - so why do we all long for it, hundreds or even thousands of us?
Why I want it is because its a deep-down need.
How serious? Totally committed.
What's the hottest reason? God! that's difficult. Its just that wonderfully erotic feeling of this jiggling thing hanging over. Something you can squeeze in your hands.
Alone? Yes, as it happens. No alternative.
If you could wish, how much? 30lb instantly!
Do you show off? Uptill now, no, but this summer I'm going out there with my shirts making a tent in front. Here I am!
I can honestly say that for me its been the best thing since sex, and almost as good.
Old 22nd February 2006, 04:12 AM
Graduating Big Gut

Jc17 is on a distinguished road
Why do you want a gut in the first place? How serious are you really? - Well I want a gut because it seems cool, and looks like it feels awesome. I am pretty serious.

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? Because it seems like it would be cool if it could hang over my pants.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight)- I would just want to get to be 200lbs and thats it, I don't wanna be completly obese ya know.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? I gain alone

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)- Uhm nothing to show off yet ;D
Old 1st August 2006, 06:35 PM
Regular Big Gut

navigator3740 is on a distinguished road
[b]Why do I want a gut in the first place?
I'm 5'11", and have always been a thin kid. I feel stronger and better with more weight on me. I work out, so I still have some muscle in my arms, but I like the presence of the extra weight, and I like the softness, jigglyness and the looks of a large pot belly, on a girl or a boy.

How serious am I? It's not my first priority, but it's moving along. I've gained 20lbs this year so far, without a lot of effort. Just drunk a lot.

Hottest reason for having a gut? It makes me feel successful, rich and powerful. People respect size in a man.

If I could wish myself fatter? Probably 40lbs more. I don't want to be morbidly obese, just have the fat gut.

[b]Gaining alone is fine, but having someone do it with you is better. Having a feeder is great too.

Do I like to show my gut in public? Every chance I get! I have a pool, I keep myself a nice tan, and I wear tight pants and no shirt everywhere I can! I love the looks I get, as I have a fairly thin body still, except for my big belly. I love going to a counter, and buying something to eat with my pot gut sticking way out over the edge of the counter. Clerks look at me like, "you sure you really need this?". Once in a while, I'll have someone comment, "Nice belly you have going there". It's a trip! I also am going to physical therapy right now, and have a young woman Dr. working on me. When I lie on my back, my belly sticks up like a turtle on top of my. She likes my tan, and she likes to jiggle, rub and play with my belly a little during the session. Yes, I show off this baby anytime I can! I'll post a pic as soon as I have time to figure out how to do it.
Old 12th August 2006, 02:40 AM
Junior Big Gut

blabla is on a distinguished road
I think my ideal would be about 300-350 lbs. I've always wanted a ballbelly, so no fat anywhere but the stomach.
Old 17th August 2006, 06:51 AM
Junior Big Gut

RyanJ is on a distinguished road
Do big guts look better in tight shirts?
Which is better: a nice, firm ball belly or a big, jiggy apron gut?

Last edited by FatMike; 17th August 2006 at 08:12 AM.
Old 19th August 2006, 09:57 AM
Regular Big Gut

dannyp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellywish
um well i dont know ive always wanted one as far back as i could remember

Quote:
How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest)
well pretty serious now... took me a while to get to that point tho

Quote:
What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod?
well i dont have a big gut that hangs anywhere but when i get one ill be sure to know ^^

Quote:
If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight)
id prolly shoot to be no more than 200 lbs... i dont like overly fat but i love chubby guys and id love to be one too

Quote:
i dont know any other gainers so i just end up eating alone

Quote:
Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)
well my pants have gotten quite tight and im having to go out and get bigger ones and my shirts still fit but id imagine that once they dont im gonna keep wearing them for a while