Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 13th April 2011, 02:58 AM
Awesome Big Gut

ChubbyLevi is on a distinguished road
its ok bud, i am and i bet many others are waiting for 2nd part!!!
Old 15th April 2011, 03:21 AM
Awesome Big Gut

fattyfattyp is on a distinguished road
well good news is, i remembered that I did finish it a while back (though I didnt get it done by the deadline I set for myself, I did get it done a little after that). Bad thing is, it's on my old computer. The battery is bad, and the charger cord needs to be put in a certain way to get it working... so it may take a bit of work. i'll try my best.

if anyone wants to add anything, please do so. I will post the 2nd part ASAP though.
Old 15th April 2011, 03:39 AM
Awesome Big Gut

fattyfattyp is on a distinguished road
phew... got it. Didn't realized how short it was, but it kinda helps develops the story. A part 3 will follow, and this time, it won't be months later. Hopefully by next Friday (I'moff all next week) I'll have time to write it. The formatting of this may be off a taad, cause I typed it up on MS Word.

Without further adieu... PART 2

Summer quickly came to an end and it was time for school. After a fun filled month for Andrew and Ryan, they both got ready for the worse months of their life.

Beeps gradually serenaded Ryan’s bedroom. The digital clock on the desk glowed green and read 5:30. Ryan, with a t-shirt and shorts on, rolled out of bed and slowly reached over for the snooze button. Ryan plopped back onto the bed and tried to sleep some more. Anxiety of the new school year kept Ryan awake. He starred at the ceiling, thinking.

“Another summer is dead and gone. I wonder what this year will be like. Hopefully my classes don’t suck and I won’t hate my teachers. I’m so dreading this.”

Andrew was also quickly awakened by the sounds of an alarm. Sounds from his cell phone kept playing and playing, and he just ignored it. Finally, the phone stopped. For a first day at a new school, Andrew didn’t seem to have a worry in the world. Andrew got up with just underwear on, and with a big yawn, he stretched. As he relaxed his arms, he gave a nice big pat to his gut, giving it few jiggles. He flicked on a lamp and checked himself out in the mirror. Checking out his body, Andrew took looks at his fat and played with it. He waved his arms around, jiggled his thighs, grabbed his moobs, and patted his gut. He grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom.

Ryan headed to his bathroom as well.

With a turn of the shower’s knob, the water rushed out and poured down. Ryan and Andrew, in their own respective houses, took a look in the mirror and starred at themselves. They pondered, wondering what the future will bring them.

“Maybe I’ll gain more weight and look like Andrew. That’d be awesome”

“Hopefully the food at school will be good. Oh crap, school. I’m going to be just a little, but big, fish in new waters. Oh well, here’s to the best.”

They both looked over at their scales, and stepped on it.
Ryan took a look down and read his measurements. The result thoroughly shocked him. He was pleasantly surprised to see that number on the scale.

“275. Alright, you just gained yourself fifteen pounds over the summer.”

Andrew looked down on his scale and was also pleasantly surprised by his results, but in a different manner.

“What the heck? 295? I started the summer at 300. I thought I gained weight, not lose it. I must have broken it or something. Whatever.”

After getting dried off and ready dressed, Ryan made his way downstairs to prepare for school. He grabbed his lunch from the fridge and took a peak in it.

“Great, she gave me this stuff? I’m not eating that…”

Ryan searched his pantry and took extra food and stuffed it in his brown paper bag, swapping it with the things he didn’t want. Ryan then went back over the pantry and grabbed more food.

“Gotta get more progress gaining…”

Ryan then grabbed a large bowl and made himself a bowl of cereal. Scarfing it down, Ryan went for a second bowl, in hopes that any food consumption would help him out in his attempt to gain.

After a third bowl, Ryan cleaned up and got ready to go. His mother and father came down and gave him a “goodbye hug”.

Andrew meandered his way downstairs, making him late in the process. With no time to eat a breakfast, he grabbed money for a school lunch out of his wallet and took his bagged lunch.

“Still don’t get how my parents haven’t noticed I buy my lunch too. Oh well!”

The boys headed off to school, and they were in for an interesting year.
Old 17th April 2011, 06:20 PM
Graduating Big Gut

noamb is on a distinguished road
I need another chapter!! It's so addictive
Old 17th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Account Disabled

wantbelly is on a distinguished road
lovely story, cant wait to read the last part when you get it done
Old 26th April 2011, 01:35 AM
Regular Big Gut

Patches is on a distinguished road
I agree with everyone above! It is addicting and is really great. One of the reasons it is so great is because your story actually has a plot, unlike many of the others! Can't wait for the next part
Old 18th August 2011, 03:53 AM
Junior Big Gut

Hammerbro1000 is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the next part!
Old 3rd June 2012, 06:59 PM
Junior Big Gut

Boldo is on a distinguished road
totally addictive indeed! MORE
Old 2nd August 2012, 05:04 AM
Junior Big Gut

gainer524 is on a distinguished road
this is great! i hope you keep it up!