Graduating Big Gut

Mgman is on a distinguished road
I want to see what happens with Chris!
Old 25th September 2010, 03:11 AM
Regular Big Gut

fatnhappy22 is on a distinguished road
Chapter 6

Chapter 6
The nest was gone. In fact, the entire apartment was spick and span. Jack's parents were visiting the city and were staying with him. He let out a long sigh, creating a mental image of where everything was, so that he could put it all back after this weekend. He washed the sweat from him and with hours until his parents arrived, Jack went to Chinos for lunch.
"This has to be, what, your fourth time here today?" Chris asked Jack, smiling shyly.
"Including yesterday...How can I not come back?" Jack replied, "the food is great, and the service....well, the service can't be beat." He finished his sentence with a knowing grin that was answered back by Chris' face breaking out into a deep blush.
"Thanks." Chris mumbled.
"It's true." Jack and Chris locked eyes for a moment, and Jack felt light. He felt like taking Chris and kissing him right there in front of everyone! He felt like-
"BZZZZ....BZZZ..." Jack's phone vibrated, stirring him from his little fantasy. It was Troy. "Well, here's your check..." Chris said, starting to leave.
"Hey Chris." Jack quickly said, stopping him at the table, "would you like to grab some coffee some time?" Chris smiled, "Maybe. I have to go. See you soon!"
"You too. Thanks." Jack replied deflated.
"BZZZZZ...BZZZZZ..." His phone was still ringing. He answered.
"Well, nice to know you are still alive!" Troy said bitterly.
"Sorry. I've been...busy."
"Between working, and sitting on your ass at home? What's up?" Troy asked expectantly.
"Well..."
"Yeah?"
"It's nothing. Just seeing Chris."
"'Seeing' Chris?"
"At Chino's."
"Riiight." Troy said sarcastically.
"What's wrong?"
"We need to talk." The sullen, serious tone of Troy's voice pulled Jack's focus to the phone. After a brief pause, Troy spoke.
"I can't stuff anymore." Troy said.
"What?" Jack asked, half laughing. Troy continued. "I'm serious, okay? I mean...I mean I can eat, but I've got to keep it under control."
"What do you mean, 'under control?'" The bottom of Jack's stomach dropped, but this time, it wasn't followed by any weight gain. "I'm saying I need to loose weight. Doc's orders."
"But..." Jack was groping for words, "but, you're so good at it!"
"Yeah." Troy sounded absolutely crushed. This was the only thing he really truly enjoyed doing, and he would be in bad shape if he continued. There was a long pause.
"So, now what?" Jack asked.
"Well, it would appear that you no longer have an eating buddy."
"Yeah, but you can train me, right? Like you have been, right, but thinner?" Jack asked, trying to lighten the conversation. He could hear background voices on the other line getting louder. "Hey, I have to go. We'll talk later."
"My folks are in town this weekend. But call whenever you can." Jack hung up and looked around the dining room for Chris. He was nowhere to be found.
"Wonderful." Jack muttered.

Jack met his parents at his apartment later that afternoon. It was a pleasant enough visit, but when Jack opened the door, he could tell that they noticed the change. They didn't say anything; that would have been rude, and his parents were never rude. They chatted about this and that. Their topics usually centered around what was going on back home. Jack did his best to look interested, but he had larger worries on his mind then. After all, what happened to Troy could easily happen to Jack further down the road, couldn't it? And what if it did? Jack's mind was swirling with Troy's news.
Old 25th September 2010, 02:43 PM
Regular Big Gut

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to announce that I will be continuing this story on a blog I've just created! I am going back and revising the previous chapters of this story and I have a few other stories up my sleeve, which I'll start drafting up as time permits.

I am also a gainer myself. I have been gaining on and off for many years, and now that I'm on my own, the real gaining adventure can begin. I'll keep updated photos (monthly hopefully) and stats on here as well.

Thanks so much for the support and hope you visit.

http://eatingbigger.blogspot.com/
Old 25th September 2010, 09:56 PM
Junior Big Gut

Charlee is on a distinguished road
This is the saddest gaining story I've read so far, but it's surprisingly great. Even more surprising is the direction that it's taking. Keep it up!
Old 15th October 2010, 11:01 AM
Graduating Big Gut

parallax1992! is on a distinguished road
I'm loving this story.
Old 15th October 2010, 06:40 PM
Regular Big Gut

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to announce that I will be continuing this story on a blog I've just created! I revised the previous chapters of this story, added a prologue, and I have a few other stories up my sleeve, which I'll start drafting up as time permits.

I am also a gainer myself. I have been gaining on and off for many years, and now that I'm on my own, the real gaining adventure can begin. I'll keep updated photos (monthly hopefully) and stats on here as well.

Thanks so much for the support and hope you visit.

http://eatingbigger.blogspot.com/
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:05 AM
Junior Big Gut

cubbyguy70 is on a distinguished road
Great Story