Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 15th March 2010, 03:15 PM
Account Disabled

gain4me2 is on a distinguished road
part 6

Most of my short muscular arm, was burried in Paul's belly. It felt so soft, and warm, it was kind of nice. It felt strange, enjoying Paul's massive gut pressed against me. He just sat there, chowing down on his hogie, only stopping to chug beer, or to rip massive belches. He didn't even try to move over. I started to feel something I've never felt before. Arousal from a big, fat, gut. My cock started to stiffen,watching him gorge, and listening to the frequent belching. I started to eat slowly. I was getting to hard, as I felt a daze from the arousal. Paul finished his plate. He stood up, and let out a large rippleing belch.

He faced me and said "Are you OK". You haven't even started yet. I could barely answer. I had a loaded cock, and his gut was practically in my face.

"I'm fine", I said. He scratched under his gut, and smiled. I noticed his eyes locked on my raging hard-on.

"Looks liked you're more than fine, he said bouncing his big, round gut. "Like what you see", he asked.
Old 16th March 2010, 04:20 PM
Account Disabled

part 7

I sat sat there in a daze. He took a couple steps towards me, forcing my face into his fat. I wrapped my short muscular arms around his big belly. I lunged my face into his gut, forcing out a huge, belly quaking belch. I felt every inch of his gut shake. I leaned back and kneaded his gut. He closed his eyes, and moaned.

"Ooohh that feels incredible, BUUUUUUUUUURP. You have the magic touch. No one's ever done this for me before", he said in a pleasured trance.

I put my head under his gut, and stood up. His manly gut being lifted up by my head. My face rubbing against his lucious man gut. His gut dropped, and my face was now squished between his round hairy moobs. I took my shirt off, revealing my chizzled, muscular upper body. Paul wrapped his arms around me. I did the same, surrendering to the ecstacy, of his soft, warm, fat.
Old 16th March 2010, 05:18 PM
Junior Big Gut

arviragus is on a distinguished road
Ignore the criticisms. It's your story.
Old 18th March 2010, 05:46 PM
Account Disabled

part 8

My upper body, got buried in Paul's fat. He squeezed and released repeatedly. I instantly creamed my drowrs, but didn't stop srrendering to his strong, fat body.

"You're belly is amazing", I want to spend every minute, lounging in your fat gut. I want to feel your gut get fatter every day. I want you to do nothing but lay around, in your underwear, belching, and gorging. I will take care of everything."

"Oh yes, Paul complied. Make me your fat belching, pig, BUUUUURRRRRRP.You'll be my master. My fat belongs to you. Rub it, knead it, play with it, and dominate it."

I put my hands under Paul's gut, pulled his pants down, and took them off. Paul's junk was buried by his fat. I squeezed myself back into his fat, and cupped my hands around his fat, smooth, warm, soft bubble butt.

"UUUUGGGHHHHH, keep going. That feels incredible", Paul exclaimed. Paul let out another belch while I played with his fat butt.
Old 21st March 2010, 01:41 PM
Account Disabled

part 9

Paul's butt was amazing. It was so big, and the cheeks were so smooth, and soft. I jiggled them up and down, as if they were fat stomachs. I squeezed and massaged them.

I sat Paul down, and poured a beer down his throat. He rewarded me, with a huge, echoing belch. I started cramming food down his throat, until all the food was gone. He sat there belching, and rubbing his big bloated gut.

By this time, my cock was as gorged as Paul's gut. I took my pants off, and inserted it, into Paul's deep, dark navel. I thrusted it fast, and hard, making Paul's belching, go into over time. Cream came pouring out, of his nave, and onto his fat, but muscular thighs. I lifted up his gut, and saw that I wasn't the only one who creamed.

"UUUGGGHH Master, that was amazing BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP"

"Now it's my turn to eat." I brought the plates, and wrappers, into the kitchen. Paul had eaten my food, so I made another hogie, and grabbed a bag of chips, and whent back into the living room.
Old 21st March 2010, 03:21 PM
Graduating Big Gut

boredchubbyboy is on a distinguished road
Nice - I like it :-)

Except for the belching, not really my thing, but other than that lol!

Lets get FAT
Old 21st March 2010, 05:09 PM
Account Disabled

Belching always a part of my stories. Try to ignore the belching, if you don't like it. It's going to be a sweet story, with lots of belly love. Who knows maybe the story, will get you into the belching. Just picture a big fat guy, sitting on the couch, to fat for clothes. You rub, and adore his huge, stuffed gut while he belches.......
Old 24th March 2010, 02:34 AM
Regular Big Gut

biguytony90 is on a distinguished road
holy shit guy u have a masterpiece here, lol
Old 24th March 2010, 03:10 AM
Account Disabled

thanks

Thanks dude. It's my first. What do you like most about it?
Old 24th March 2010, 04:07 PM
Account Disabled

part 10

Watching, and listening to Paul, made me pretty hungry.

"BUUUUUURRRRRP, that's it", Paul asked massaging his big bloated gut.

"For now". I said before cramming the hogie into my mouth. My cock was still gorged from the viewing pleasure, from Paul. I chugged a beer. "BUURP", I twisted my face with a pretty decent belch.

"BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP, keep practicing those belches Matt", Paul said. My cock shot a load without even touching it. By the time I ate my hogie, my belly was pretty bloated. I chugged another beer. "BUUURRP"

"That was a nice mini belch", Paul said rubbing my bloated stomach. I started cramming the chips, and chugging beer. By the time I was done, I was so full, of beer, and fatty foods, that I couldn't move. Paul rubbed my belly, while I rubbed myself.