Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 17th February 2010, 03:03 PM
Account Disabled

gain4me2 is on a distinguished road
My New Dad

Here I was, at the end of another school year. My room mate, Mark and I were packing up our stuff. Mark's dad invited me to spend the summer and his house. Mark however, was spending the summer, with his girlfriend, and her family.

"Thanks for asking your dad if I could stay with him over the summer", I said loading the last of my stuff, in my trunk. "I REALLY didn't want to stay with my loser grandparents".

"No problem". "Just remember, my dad is a FAT PIG." He walks around shrirtless with his big, flabby gut bouncing, and he belches like a volcano, consantly". "He will hug you, fair warning"

"I'll be fine", I said closing the trunk.

We shook-hugged, and whent our separate ways. The house was only 20 minutes away. I arrived quickly, and knocked on the door. I heard a long, raucus belch coming from inside. Mark wasn't kidding, I thought.

The door opened, and in front of me was the BIGGEST, flabbiest belly I ever saw. It was quite tan, and hairy all over.
Old 17th February 2010, 03:32 PM
Account Disabled

part 2

He had a dark, round, navel. His moobs were also round and saggy. The fat stayed to the front, with some on each side. They were like mini hairy beer bellies, with nipples instead of navels. He greeted me exitedly.

"You must be Matt". "You can call me Paul". He walked towards me. HIs moobs, and big belly shook. He wrapped his arms around me. I was a lot shorter than he was. When he huuged me, my face got burried between his fat moobs. His gut was so soft, that I squished right into it. He was so fat, my short arms didn't even go around his massive man stomach. My hands stopped at his fat, hairy sides. We stood there for a moment. I felt his warm, soft belly fat breath in and out against me. His whole belly rumbled, as he let out a loud, deep belch. He let go and smiled.

"Let's get your stuff unloaded." "I made us a lunch big enough to feed six very fat people." He rubbed his belly and said. "This thing counts for four of them, he said jiggleing his jell-o gut. He laughed, and his belly rolled.
Old 17th February 2010, 03:38 PM
Account Disabled

I'll stop here, so you can give me some feedback. When it comes to figuring out measurements, and weight, I get blocked. Those are important parts of a story, so mavbe you guys could give me pointers. If you have any ideas for the story, let me know. I want you guys to enjoy it. Destuctive criticism, will be turned away.
Old 17th February 2010, 07:43 PM
Senior Big Gut

j-freshy is on a distinguished road
Well it's alright but very short. I think you need longer installments
Old 17th February 2010, 11:45 PM
Account Disabled

part 3

He walked past me belching out rippleing belches. His belly rubbed against me, as he passed. My elbow pulled his big man gut, and sent it flapping, when it was released. From behind, his back was smooth. His lovehandles stuck out, but they didn't sag. I could tell how much his gut was bouncing, because his lovehandles bounced with it. His jeans were pretty tight, and showed that he had round bubble butt, which also seemed like it was bouncing. I noticed he was wearing a belt, which I could only see from behind, because of his fat gut. He scratched his fat butt, and let out a rippleing roar of a belch.

"My gastritus isn't so bad today".

"You have gastritus" I asked.

"Yeah, usually it's a lot worse. My belches are pretty tamed compared to how they usually are. I've had belches so loud they set off car alarms. You'll get used to it though".

"Oh they don't bother me at all", I said.

"Glad to hear it. I want you to feel very comfortable here". We gathered my stuff, and whent inside.
Old 20th February 2010, 08:23 PM
Account Disabled

part 4

"Follow me". he said. I followed close behind him. His fat back seemed a lot wider, the closer I got. HIs fat butt was definitely bouncing. We entered the room.

"Like it", he asked. It's got a big screen tv, with satalite, and a pretty nice sized closet". I couldn't believe it. It was the coolest room,I ever saw.

"Let's get us some lunch, I'm starving, he said lifting up his beergut. to scratch it. His belly shook, as he scratched it, and made a faint sloshing sound, when he dropped it.

We when into the kitchen. The counter, was covered with junk food. The table had two plates, with man sized hogies, and lots of beer.

"You sure whent all out for lunch", I said .

"Nobody goes hungry in my house". Paul said.

"By the end of the summer, I'll end up looking like you", I said slapping his gut. His belly shook, while he let out another long raucus belch. "Thanks, I needed that", he said rubbing his gut with both hands.
Old 21st February 2010, 12:29 AM
Regular Big Gut

nicegutx6 is on a distinguished road
it's good start. the installments are a bit too short to be honest but hey it's your story.

I can see it having a pretty good premise.
Just keep it up
I like it already
Old 21st February 2010, 03:05 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks dude! Yeah I wish they could be longer too. My playstation 3, only gives me that much room. Then I have to start a new thread. I hate my ps3 sometimes.
Old 21st February 2010, 08:41 PM
Account Disabled

part 5

Paul loaded up his plate with food, and grabbed a six pack. I was pretty hungry, so I filled up my plate, almost as much as his. He walked beside me. He stood so close, his gut almost swallowed my whole arm.

"Looks like I'm rubbing off on you already." He chugged a beer, and let out an ear splitting belch. I smiled, and slapped his gut again. His fat rippled its reaction. We took our food back into the living room. I sat down, staring at his gut, which was only a couple inches way, I looked intto his deep dark, navel, wondering how deep ot was.

"Gotta undo my belt before I eat, otherwise I'll be to stuffed, and bloated to do it later", he said. Paul lifted up his gut, and sucked it in. He undid his belt, and his pants while holding up his flabby gut with his arms. With a loud grunt, he let his belly spill out over his open pants.
"A man'a gotta make some room before eating", he said. He sat down next to me. He didn't even notice me, squished into his hairy fat.
Old 15th March 2010, 03:13 PM
Account Disabled

part 6

Most of my short muscular arm, was burried in Paul's belly. It felt so soft, and warm, it was kind of nice. It felt strange, enjoying Paul's massive gut pressed against me. He just sat there, chowing down on his hogie, only stopping to chug beer, or to rip massive belches. He didn't even try to move over. I started to feel something I've never felt before. Arousal from a big, fat, gut. My cock started to stiffen. Watching him gorge, and listening to the frequent belching. I started to eat slowly. I was getting to hard, as felt a daze from the arousal. Paul finished his plate. He stood up, and let out a large rippleing belch.

He faced me and said "Are you OK". You haven't even started yet. I could barely answer. I had a loaded cock, and his gut was practically in my face.

"I'm fine, I said. He scratched under his gut, and smiled. I noticed his eyes locked on my raging hard-on.

"Looks liked you're more than fine, he said bouncing his big, round gut. "Like what you see", he asked.