Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 31st July 2008, 09:17 PM
Regular Big Gut

peteyboy is on a distinguished road
My Piglet

Just a quick short one here. Maybe not too different from my last attempt, but i figured I'd share.

Every day was another challenge for me. Every morning I would have to make sure my piglet had a larger breakfast than the day before. Same for lunch and dinner. not forgetting the count hours spent snacking in between those meals. I of course not only accepted the challenge, but relished in it. The rush of amazement and attraction was incredible when, after feeding him for three hours nonstop, watching his sexy full lips wrap around each bite, my piglet would only be waiting for more food. his own love of eating, and thrill of getting fatter was the topping on the cake (and many many other cakes) for me. I loved to be there, running my hands over his getting to huge belly, which laid over onto his thick thighs. kissing his soff belly, watching his sexy fat tits bouncing as he moved, to looking behind him as he walked, his butt growing larger and wider with each passing day. And he knew how much I loved it all, as well. he would tease me with his sexual dark belly, grabbing it and jiggling it before my eyes as I walked in the door from what seemed like a constant series of trips to the supermarket.

Our evenings at home together where always similar, yet never dull. i would prepare a massive meal for him, easily enough food for five or six people, and he would be ever so anxious to eat every last bite. Midway through the meals, he would grow lazy and tired from the moving of the fork to his mouth from the plate, and would demand that i take over, feeding him passionately as I worshiped his fat. Then, once all of the main course was finished, there would be the next couple of hours where he would partake in every glutenous dessert dish I could give him. most nights i felt I could actually see his body getting fatter, though this must have been just fantasy turning to reality. My piglet finally feeling just the least bit full, our own sexual sides would take over, often us together, enjoying one anothers bodies, my own focusing on each inch of his flesh, kissing and worshiping each pound of fat, and him, fully entranced by the experience of being stuffed and with a handsome feeder.

Tonight was no different, and I was laying on the couch in the living room, spent from our all consuming lovemaking, when my piglet walked back into the room, fresh from a shower. his smile was bright and lovely, and the light played so wonderfully against his massive body. I could see he was plotting something sinister and of course, fantastical. he disappeared into the kitchen, where I heard the refrigerator opening and closing. I laid still, listening to the sounds of his over 300 pound body in motion. Then once again he filled my view, walking into the room and striding over to where I lay, motionless on the couch. it was intoxicating how his body moved while he walked. From his tits to his belly, thighs shaking thunderously, and stupefying butt dancing on it's own behind him, he was a beautiful sight of fat. When he reached where i laid out on the couch he bent down-his belly hanging as well as his fat tits-and kissed me softly on the lips. Then he straightened out, turned around, and began to lower his mountainous butt onto my face. I did nothing of protest of course, I always loved the sensation of his growing body on top of mine, as well as the sense of serving as a loving cushion of his godly fat form.

my face was soon engulfed in his over 300lbs of fat, and the pressure was as intense as it was thrilling. Through the pressure, and loss of air, and the proper placement of my piglet on top of me, I could hear him speak.

"Just wait till i use you as my cute cushion when I'm four hundred pounds..."
Old 1st August 2008, 06:21 PM
Account Disabled

Мёртвый Взывает is on a distinguished road
Nice story, I enjoyed it.
You should write more
Old 2nd August 2008, 12:14 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Fat Nat is on a distinguished road
Definitely write more!
Old 12th August 2008, 08:42 PM
Junior Big Gut

beerbelly80 is on a distinguished road
Yes this was hot. You should write more feeding stories!
Old 12th August 2008, 09:09 PM
Awesome Big Gut

ChubbyLevi is on a distinguished road
please write more man that was very very well done!
Old 13th August 2008, 01:37 AM
Master Big Gut

doughboy is on a distinguished road
doughboy

C O N T I N U E
Old 14th August 2008, 10:47 PM
Regular Big Gut

peteyboy is on a distinguished road
When i awoke the next morning, i couldn't recall actually going to sleep. Yet here I was struggling to awake and stand from my laid out position on the couch. i could hear the radio in the kitchen playing in the background, and followed the noise. There was my piglet, wearing a pair of short blue spandex shorts I bought for him a few weeks earlier, the clerk who sold them to me commented on how great the they were for working out, little did he know they were going to be used to show off just how fat my baby was getting. and my piglet was indeed doing just that. he was just carrying over a few empty plates to the sink, his massive butt looking even larger under the stretched out spandex shorts he was wearing, his shirtless torso giggling with each motion. I stared wide-eyed at his belly and fat tits as they moved so seductively, and then he turned and saw my place at the doorway. he smiled bright, then quickly took on a face of mock-dissapproval.

"Well there you are," he said. "you know if I thought you were going to sleep so long, i never would have sat on your face so long last night."

turning back to that smile which i loved so much, he waddled over to me, and I wrapped my arms around him, well at least as far as they could go. I kissed him gently on the neck and he leaned in toward my ear and whispered, "But you know I just can't help smothering that cute face of yours."

We pulled away from each other, and I asked, 'I'm sorry, piglet. Did you already have breakfast?"

"Are you kidding me, I just had a snack till you woke up. I'm waiting for you to cook me the breakfast I really deserve. Oh and you still haven't told me what you think of these shorts. They are so tight on me, but mmm...it feels so good having my fat coming so close to bursting through them."

"They look fantastic on you, baby," i answered. "Now why don't you go relax on the couch and watch some TV while I make your breakfast?"

"Goodie! I want eggs, and bacon. and a nice big stack of waffles, and some sausage. And you know what? make me some french toast too," he said as he walked out of the kitchen, his growing and huge butt trailing behind him, punctuating each word.

I heard the TV switch on, and I went to work preparing a huge meal for my piglet. Curious to what the day had in-store for us both.
Old 20th February 2009, 10:17 PM
Graduating Big Gut

63cars is on a distinguished road
Your story is inspirational and makes me want to come clean. Over the years, I've fattened up my piglet from about 180 to well over 300.....and he never realized I was doing it to him! I'm sure he had to have figured it out when my weight never changed, but the truth of the matter was, I was growing him into my ideal. I always had a faster metabolism and so I'd have a small dish of ice cream but always give him a bigger one. Sounds like you know exactly what I'm talking about... I can't believe I'm actually confessing this. I've never shared this with anyone before and actually feel a little guilty....even though I'd do it again! Strangely enough, he doesn't even like his weight but neither is he motivated enough to do anything about it. In fact, he doesn't understand my fascination with heavy guys at all so I sort of just keep it my little secret! Please share some more stories and I might be brave enough to share some more of my misdeeds!
Old 24th February 2010, 07:24 AM
Junior Big Gut

melchizedek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyboy View Post
I heard the TV switch on, and I went to work preparing a huge meal for my piglet. Curious to what the day had in-store for us both.
what's for lunch
Old 20th August 2010, 09:01 PM
Graduating Big Gut

huskyloverfl is on a distinguished road
awesome story