Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic Discussions About Anything

Closed Thread

Old 9th May 2009, 04:27 PM
Account Disabled

Diagonal is an unknown quantity at this point
Super flamboyant people make me sick.

I work with this kid who always wants me to go clubbing with him. Only problemo is that he's gayer than the day is long. I mean, he has a gucci purse and earrings that look like diamond rings. Not to mention how he dresses. But honestly, who finds this attractive?
Old 9th May 2009, 07:40 PM
Graduating Big Gut

wererabbit is on a distinguished road
i get what you're saying, and it doesn't do anything for me.. but live and let live

... though he doesn't seem to get that, which is why you're bothered is suppose =]
Old 9th May 2009, 10:23 PM
Master Big Gut

BigBellyBoi is on a distinguished road
I'm pretty flamboyant... but i don't dress in girl's clothing/accessories. There's a huuuge difference between being really flamboyant & being a cross-dresser/tranny. :/
Old 9th May 2009, 11:11 PM
Senior Big Gut

fatnate2012 is on a distinguished road
i know what u mean

there is a guy at our school that dresses like a girl
to me it is weird
Old 10th May 2009, 12:03 AM
Senior Big Gut

bigboy7993 is on a distinguished road
Yeah I've never liked this either... there's a guy at my school who is really into Pink(tm) products... I don't get it. It's also been said that this kind of people are the ones that make up the gay stereotype.
Old 10th May 2009, 02:53 AM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy7993 View Post
It's also been said that this kind of people are the ones that make up the gay stereotype.
They sure do, its the main reason IMO why a lot of people still hate gay people.
I mean, the best way I like to explain it when people are surprised that I'm not even close to the stereotype is that I'm just a normal guy who happens to prefer dick over vagina.

Last edited by FatMike; 10th May 2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 10th May 2009, 03:01 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Strider is on a distinguished road
How about you just let people do what the hell they want and stop being so damn judgemental. Would you really want people to judge and "be made sick" of you because of your gaining fetish. If anyone has no right to be so damn close minded it's gay gainers. Seriously you're a minority inside of a minority and you're dogging on another fellow minority?!

BIGOTS MAKE ME SICK (Hint: that's what you are)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcHxiw9QIfc
Old 10th May 2009, 06:35 AM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
How about you just let people do what the hell they want and stop being so damn judgemental. Would you really want people to judge and "be made sick" of you because of your gaining fetish. If anyone has no right to be so damn close minded it's gay gainers. Seriously you're a minority inside of a minority and you're dogging on another fellow minority?!

Not sure if your referring to everyone or just someone, but I think we've been over this before. Don't have a particular hatred for flamboyant gay guys, its just not something I particularly like.. and it just happens to be the way most people seem to think all gay people act and sometimes that gets annoying. Best example of this is my boyfriend was out with a mate and a few girls.. and the subject came up and the girl told him that he is just hiding his real self inside because he isn't all flamboyant. That part of it is what I dislike.

I expect people to be made sick of the gaining fetish regardless, I mean I think certain aspects of gaining (i.e feeding) are pretty gross.

Anyways, as freecell said I'm pleased that your so passionate on the issue.. I dont personally think I was been hypocritical with what I said with the reasons explained above, but I mean the thread title makes me understand your passion.
Old 10th May 2009, 03:39 PM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post

gtfo superfag creep.
I love stereotyping; nuff said.
Old 10th May 2009, 08:05 PM
Account Disabled

I work at Tilly's, we don't sell Gucci.
Closed Thread