Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Old 24th August 2006, 05:59 PM
Awesome Big Gut

BigZero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear
Why do you want a gut in the first place? I love my gut! everyone in my family and my girlfriend are fat and encourage me to gain.

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) yeah, infact my parents back me up as long as i'm not fatter than my father (450 lbs. currently)

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? my girlfrend loves it and I like the feeling of it.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? with others

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) 400 pounds

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) I'll go to the pool with no shirt, otherwise my shirts are fairly tight.
You lucky lucky guy.
wish i had a GF like yours
Old 24th August 2006, 06:04 PM
Awesome Big Gut

BigZero is on a distinguished road
Why do you want a gut in the first place?
I've always been fat.
How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest)
Mildly serious.
What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod?
watching it jiggle and belly rubs feel good
If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight)
hmmm.....another 50 lbs
Do you like gaining alone?
thats all i can really deo, dont know many gainers that are close to my area.
Do you like gaining with other gainers?
i would like to
Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)
not really, unless im in the presence of people would wont care and dont poke fun at me. (had to live with angry father figure for 19 years....)
Old 25th August 2006, 01:48 AM
Junior Big Gut

trevorsain is on a distinguished road
I'm not 100% sure why I want one, I just know that for some reason I think having one would be cool.

Fairly serious.

Probably the knowledge of what went into making the gut.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight)
Anywhere from 60-90 more pounds. Still not sure what I want my end weight to be.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers?
Never had anyone to gain with, though I wouldn't mind giving it a try if I ever could.

Not really, I generally try not to draw attention to myself while in public.
Old 26th August 2006, 03:11 AM
Senior Big Gut

troodon is on a distinguished road
1. Wanted it for quite a while, but when it actually happened, it was almost accidental... really became noticable when I had a broken leg and couldn't exercise but still ate the same. As to why, not really sure, why does anybody want the things they want? All I know I was glad when it happened, though had to hide it because was in the military, but when I got out was free to just let it go.

2. Fairly... quite often will try to make it bigger on purpose, but how serious I am waxeds and wanes on ocassion.

3. Well refer to question 1... just cause, I guess, don't know why I like it, I just do.

4. Probably no more than 500 at the very most, but would like to get there the slow way... if it had to be instant wouldn't want more than 300 all at once. Would like to be fairly big without impacting mobility and overall health too much.

5. Often try to gain on purpose, but usually have a rather large appetite anyway. If I always had the opportunity to eat as much as I wanted, gaining would probably be pretty wasy, but time and money constraints usually keep my weight fairly stable, thouh can get it to climb a little on ocassion.

6. Neither make much of an effort to show it off nor hide it. Just wear normal clothes. Usually like wear loose fitting clothes anyway, but not so loose my gut's hidden to any degree.
Old 27th August 2006, 02:39 PM
Junior Big Gut

gutbear is on a distinguished road
As a kid I always admired men with huge billowing beer guts. I always wanted to have that shape, as i got to around 30 i started wanting to feel that heavy fat on my own gut and started.
How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) Totally!
Well.... I have gone from 165 to 290 so far and eating my way bigger, is getting fat a sign of being serious?
would be around 400 +, but want to enjoy the ride, so not rushing.
Can be fun sitting back and keeping yourself stuffed, but would prefer to be fed.
Do you like to show off your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)
Definately, no shirt too tight or makes me look fat enough!
Old 17th September 2006, 08:28 PM
Senior Big Gut

Kizzume is on a distinguished road

Taking up more space, I love the way it feels and looks--it turns me on immensely.

How serious are you really?

Very. I used to be 130 pounds, actually 128 pounds in the early 90's.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish?

20 pounds a month for a year.

Do you like to show off your gut in public?

Hell yeah! The only time I'm not wearing a shirt that doesn't let at least an inch of my belly hang out from under it is when I'm either working or job-hunting. I love wearing ones that ride up to the point of showing a little bit of my bellybutton, and then going to places like Home Depot or Lowe's or occasionally hanging out at some run-down biker bar.
Old 27th September 2006, 06:31 PM
Junior Big Gut

muscletogut is on a distinguished road
Responses

Why do you want a gut in the first place? I love the big huge bear look. It's HOT.

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) I think I could be serious some day, but I keep waffling about it. Just being honest.

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? Feeling it thick and round around me, and feeling another man with an equally big or even bigger one around him.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? I gain alone, though I think I'd enjoy doing it mutually.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) 360lbs. -- sounds good

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) I try to wear tight shirts. -- Definitely!
Old 28th September 2006, 02:47 AM
Graduating Big Gut

noobyzors is on a distinguished road
I'd want to be around 200 lbs, probably. Maybe more.

I think it's funny that the guys with big guts talk about liking it when people stare at them or pat their bellies...often times I'm one of those people!
Old 5th October 2006, 10:41 PM
Junior Big Gut

platypus is on a distinguished road
why the belly thing ....

For me, an excellent question. I think I will leave deeper thoughts on this for another time, but here's the short ones on your q's:

First off, I haven't quite figured out whether I want it on me, my bf, or both. On me, it somehow feels (or I imagine it would) solid, safe, assertive & sexy. Taking up my own space etc. Plus, when it's full there's a huge erotic component for me. On someone else, I would like a small, round, solid (i.e. not too flabby) 'beer' belly that can expand when filled ...

Deep down, serious. But since I have some lingering issues with this body acceptance / food / control thing (I used to be bulimic), I tend to second-guess my feelings & motives and then try to ignore this urge for months/years, until it suddenly comes back.

Feeling sexy,solid and grounded in a sort of happy Buddha way.

Around 220, but the proportions would have to be different than my body actually managed to deliver the two times I gained 'seriously'. Unfortunately I erased the photos I took at the time, but maybe I'll draw a fantasy image for you guys at some point.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers?

I've never known any other gainers. As mentioned above, my fantasy would be to be in a relationship that's maybe less about gaining and more about belly expansion (though I suspect I have both a feedee and an encourager streak in me).

Do you like to show of your gut in public?

Maybe once I'm comfortable with it. I realized at some point in my life that I'd spent most of my childhood trying to suck in my gut, so maybe now I'm finally crawling along the path to acceptance. I certainly enjoy seeing others show off theirs (esp. if they're 'my' type of gut).

Cheers, P.
Old 11th October 2006, 06:14 AM
Junior Big Gut

fatboy54 is on a distinguished road
Ever since I was 5, I knew I wanted to be a huge fat man
Very serious, I drink gainer shake every night
The look, the feel, I dunno, it just turns me on so I do it
100lbs
I do it because it pleases me, but its more fun with others
Do you like gaining with other gainers?
See above.
As often as I can, Sometimes I wear a "rub my belly" shirt