Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 1st April 2007, 06:21 AM
Regular Big Gut

Here is on a distinguished road
Cheerleaders Crush(FatNat's Archive)

The Cheerleader’s Crush
By: FatLover

Jessica had never been really happy in any of her relationships, and there had been quite a few of them since she started high school three years ago. She was a devastatingly beautiful girl, with long golden hair, deep blue eyes and the tan and slender body of a cheerleader. She dated who high school society told her to, which obviously was the football players and prom kings. Her last boyfriend, Trevor, had been the captain of the football team and president of their junior class. He had rippling biceps, a great bod, and a monumental ego. Not to mention the fact that he was a complete ass who had no idea how to treat a girl. She was actually relieved when he dumped her. She would never have to have sex with him again. Although she couldn’t really explain it, she was not attracted to him in the least. She wasn’t even sure why she was dating him, except for the fact that he had asked her to and it was what everyone expected of her. And, sure, all the other girls thought he was the hottest guy in school, but Jessica found herself repulsed by his strong athletic body. She did, however, have a crush on another guy at her school. But it was a secret that she had never shared with anyone for fear of jeopardizing her popularity.

Not many people at Manchester High even knew who Kevin was, but he had been the object of Jessica’s dreams ever since she first laid eyes on him the first day of ninth grade. He was absolutely gorgeous. Kevin was a shy boy who didn’t have many friends. At school, he mostly kept to himself In fact, it seemed to Jessica like he hid from everyone between classes t avoid being made fun of. The only time she ever did get to see him was i the biology class that they shared. He always sat in the back at table up against the wall by himself because he hadn’t been able to fit in a desk since last year. He never spoke to anyone. Jessica would sit in the front with Mary and Melissa and her other cheerleader friends. But every once in a while she would look towards the back of the classroom to catch a glimpse of the boy she secretly admired, cautiously so that no one would notice and say anything to her.

She often looked for him in the cafeteria during lunch from herseat at the head of the “popular” table, but always to no avail. She knew exactly why he avoided eating lunch with all the other kids, and understood completely. He could do without the humiliation. Kevin was a big guy. Not just big like the football players she had dated before, although he was pretty tall. Around 6 foot 4, she guessed. He was huge. She assumed his weight was somewhere around 350 pounds. And that fact alone did nothing but turn her on. He had an adorable pudgy face and double chin. Below his broad shoulders was the most beautifully soft, round belly she had ever seen. It sagged below his belt-line and was just barely concealed by the T-shirt itwas straining at the seams.

She often dreamed about being able to curl up next to Kevin’s bulky naked body and rub on his big fat stomach, planting kisses on it gently. Whenever she was having sex with Trevor, she always thought about what it would be like if Kevin were the one pounding away on top of her. Her eyes always rolled back into her head in ecstasy as she imagined being smothered by all that fat, feeling the soft, yet heavy weight crushing her. She even thought what it would be like if Kevin were even bigger. How much sexier he would be. She had watched him slowly gain weight since ninth grade as he gotolder. It was a beautiful thing to observe. While the other kids only made
fun of him, Jessica watched in awe as his beautiful body grew and grew. She wanted to help him get even bigger. But these were all just thoughts and fantasies.

The reality of the situation was that Jessica didn’t even know Kevin. She had never even spoken to him once. She had just longed for him secretly without him even knowing. And even if she did say anything to him, he would either think it was a joke or think she was crazy. It wasn’t like the captain of the cheerleading squad and the school fat kid could actually have a relationship. Or was she wrong? Was she just repeating the bullshit that all of her friends believed and denying her true feelings? She couldn’t just not know for the rest of her life. She just couldn’t let it go. Her lust for Kevin had been consuming her for three years. It wouldn’t kill her to just talk to him a bit. What harm could it do?

So, she decided that she would talk to him. She had to at least try.

She waited for the moment to be absolutely perfect. After school one day she wandered into the library to study for a research paper assigned in her biology class. And there he was. Studying arduously at a table in the corner for the same paper, slumped over with his belly shoved under the table, hanging down in between his legs. She took a deep breath and walked anxiously over the table where he was sitting.

“ Do you mind if I sit here?” she asked, pulling out the chair across from him.

He looked up at her blankly with his jaw dropped. “ Um . . . I guess not,” he paused and glanced quickly around the room. “There isn’t anywhere else you’d rather sit?”

The friendly smile dropped from her face into a look of total disappointment. “ You mean . . . you don’t want me to sit with you?”

“ It’s not that. It’s just that . . . I don’t know. I thought everyone hated me. And you’re so pretty and . . .” he trailed off, realizing that he was starting to babble.

The smile returned to her face and she sat down. “ You think I’m pretty?”

He looked embarrassed and put his hand in front of his face. “ I . . . I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that,” he started gathering his books in a hurry as if he were going to run away. “ Now Trevor Cannalli is going to want to beat my ass. I’m so sorry . . . I didn’t mean to . . .”

Jessica laid a hand on his arm to stop him and said, “ Don’t be silly. You don’t have to worry about Trevor. You didn’t do anything wrong. We’re not together anymore, anyways. He dumped me.”

He was quiet for a minute and then sat back down, the chair audibly straining under his immense girth. “ He dumped you? He’s crazy!!!”

“ Yes, that’s what everyone’s been saying. Um, by the way, how did you know who I was dating?” Jessica asked curiously. Was it possible that Kevin had wanted her this whole time, too, and they had both just been too scared to say anything.

“ Oh, I would always see him standing outside of biology waiting for you.”

“ Really,” she exclaimed, pleased. “ I thought you never noticed me at all. I was worried you didn’t even know I was alive.”

He looked confused. “ Why would you care if I notice you or not?”

“ Because,” she said seductively, placing a hand on top of his chubby thigh and looking him in directly in the eyes. “ I like you, Kevin.”

He shook his head in disbelief, jumping to his feet. “ That’s not funny, Jessica. Who told you? How did you find out? I know it’s pointless for me to have a crush on you, but you don’t have to rub it in.”

“ But,” she tried to interrupt, but he continued on.

“ I know I can never have you. I’m fat and disgusting and no girl will ever like me. I’m not like Trevor, I’m gross. The only reason I knew who he was is because I’m so jealous of him. Jealous because he had you. It was stupid of me, though. You could never like a fatass like me. You can’t even be nice to me. You make fun of me for liking you just like everyone else makes fun of me.” Before she could stop his sad, pathetic tirade, he grabbed his things and stormed away.

She felt awful. She had hurt his feelings and now he would never talk to her ever again. What was worse is that he had gotten the totally wrong impression. She did like him. She liked him more than anyone else she had ever met before. She loved the fact that he was fat, and he thought that she thought it was gross and disgusting. He was jealous of Trevor for no reason, the only person she felt any affection for was Kevin. And now he hated her. He had liked her, he had even known her name, but now she had ruined everything. She felt like she could just die. She put her head down on the table in front of her and began sobbing softly. Now she could never face him ever again. He thought that her feelings for him were a cruel joke.

The next day Kevin wasn’t in school. Or the day after that. Jessica began to get worried. She wanted to talk to him. To apologize for hurting his feelings and try to explain to him the way she really felt. But she didn’t even have the chance to. She began to wonder if she hadn’t hurt him so bad that he was too depressed to come to school. She wanted to ask one of Kevin’s friends if he was sick or had gone on vacation or something, but Kevin didn’t have any friends. At least not any that she knew of. On the third day that he was absent from school following their little incident, Jessica couldn’t take it any longer. She had to know why he hadn’t been at school. More importantly, she had to tell him the truth. It was eating her alive inside.

When she got home from school that day, she looked up his address in the phonebook and decided that she would go over to his house. Before she left, she decided that it would be a nice gesture if she baked him some brownies. She iced them thickly with fudge icing and wrapped them up before she left her house. It turned out that he only lived two blocks down from her, so she just walked.

The house was a large red brick one at the corner of her street and the next one down. She was shocked. She had passed by this house everyday for years and yet she had never known that her precious Kevin lived in it. It took all the strength that Jessica had in her to make her way up that front walkway and to ring the door bell. For a minute, she thought that no one would answer. She began to turn away when she heard the door swingopen. She looked back to see a huge woman in an apron blocking the entirety of the door way with her enormous girth.

“ May I help you, dear?” she asked, smiling sweetly.

Now Jessica could see where he got his size from. And from the smell of things, his mother was cooking something for him which smelled delicious.

“ Hi, I’m Jessica Newhaven. I go to school with Kevin,” she gulped nervously. “ Is he home?”

Kevin’s mother ambled backwards, welcoming Jessica inside.

“Kevin doesn’t usually have visitors. Especially pretty young girls. He’s upstairs in his room, though. Is he expecting you?”

“ I’m not sure,” she stammered, wracking her brain for any lie that would do. “ We’re . . . um . . . we’re working on a research paper together. For biology.”

“ Oh,” she sighed, making her way back to the kitchen. “ Go on up, dear.”

Jessica slowly climbed the stairs, scared of how Kevin would react to her showing up at his house. Upon reaching the top, she observed a ray of light coming from the door in front of the staircase. She peered through the little sliver of the door that was open and saw the most beautiful sight she had ever seen in her life. Kevin had just emerged from the shower and was drying his glistening body with a towel. She felt herself get instantly wetter as she watched him rub the towel all over his beautiful fat body, reaching under the crease of his big fat belly and across his soft sagging chest. As he turned around, she could see the rolls of fat on his back and the fading purple stretch marks which wrapped around it, extendingacross the vast expanse of his flabby stomach. His blubbery, cellulite covered ass and thighs jiggled with each of his movements like jell-o. He was the most attractive man she had ever seen in her life. She wanted him so bad that it almost hurt. It hurt her even more to watch him cover that lovely body up with boxer shorts and T-shirt. Once he was fully clothed, she decided that it was safe to knock on the door.

He seemed startled when she did so. “ Mom, I told you not to bug me till dinners ready. Go away!”

She cleared her throat. “ Its not your mom, Kevin.”

She could see his jaw drop through the crack in the door. He recognized her voice. She just couldn’t be sure if that was a good or a bad thing.

He opened the door and saw her standing there in a short pink dress with a plate of brownies in her hand. He cringed at the sight. “ Why are you doing this to me, Jessica? Wasn’t the other day bad enough? Leave me alone.” He slammed the door in her face.

She opened it just as fast as he had closed it and found him laying face down on his king size bed. As she looked around the room, she saw things that she hadn’t seen as she was watching him dress. There were food wrappers and dirty plates all over his room: empty bags of Doritos and Cheetos, boxes of Twinkies and cookies, several empty containers of ice cream, a half-eaten pie on the nightstand, bags from Burger King, Taco Bell and McDonalds, even an empty large pizza box. There was so much food it was astonishing. And in a weird way, it kind of turned her on. To know that Kevin had eaten all this food himself. She eased the door shut behind her and sat down on the edge of the bed next to him.

“ I baked you brownies, Kevin,” she said, placing and hand on his back.

He sat up, staring at her viciously. “ What is your problem? Why can’t you just leave me alone? And why the hell did you make me brownies? I’m fat enough in case you haven’t noticed.’

“ Kevin, will you please just give me a chance to talk? Then you can kick me out or whatever. I just . . .”

“ If it involves making fun of me, or telling me how sick it is that I sort of had a thing for you, then forget about it,” he said defensively. She couldn’t believe that he expected her to be so mean to him. It was sad, really.

She rubbed his shoulder methodically and began to speak. “ Kevin, I’m not going to make fun of you. I came over here because I’ve been worried about you these past couple of days you haven’t been in school. What’s been wrong?”

“ I didn’t want to face you. It would be too embarrassing. I haven’t even left my room for the past three days except to get more food. All I can do when I get depressed is eat. Its sickening. And I figured that you would have told everyone in school what I said to you by now, and they would all make fun of me, too.

“ No, Kevin. I haven’t told a soul. What happened the other day between us was personal.”

He shook his head. “ Yeah, to me. But not to you. Why would you care?”

She looked him in the eyes as she had before and said, “ Because I meant what I said the other day.”

He was quiet for a long time. “ I . . . I don’t understand.”

She was through fooling around. She put her arms around him and kissed him in the way she had been dreaming about for so long. It seemed to last forever, and when it was finally over she kissed his cheek and leaned back to see his reaction.

“ Jessica, I . . . I don’t know what to say.”

“ You don’t have to say anything. I’ll say it for you. Kevin, I’ve wanted you from the moment I laid eyes on you. You are the sexiest guy I’ve ever met in my life and I just couldn’t take it anymore. That’s what Itried to tell you in the library the other day. I wasn’t trying to make fun of you. I figured that since I wasn’t with Trevor anymore that maybe you and I could . . . I don’t know. . .start seeing each other after we got to know one another better. I really like you. I’m not sure why. Well, I sort of am. You’ve got the most attractive body I’ve ever seen.”

Kevin snickered,“ Yeah, you’ve never seen me naked before.”

Jessica just smiled knowingly, “ Yes, I have.”

“ You mean, you were watching me when I got out of the shower.” He covered his face, “ Oh, God, I’m so embarrassed.”

‘ You shouldn’t be. I think your body is amazing.”

“ I don’t see how.”

With that, Jessica grabbed onto a love handle and squeezed it gently, kissing his neck. He laid back on the bed and urged her mouth towards his. They kissed, Jessica straddling his large jiggling belly and rubbing it with both hands. This lasted for a long time until Jessica finally worked up the courage to ask Kevin if she could do what she had dreamed about for so long.

“ Kevin,” she whispered.

“ Yes?”

“ Can I . . .”

“ What is it?”

“ I want to know if I can kiss your stomach?” she asked, a little hesitant.

“ You don’t have to ask. You can kiss me wherever you want. I’m so happy right now I really don’t care what you do, as long as you don’t stop.”

“ You don’t think that’s weird?” she asked him.

“ A little, but who cares. I should be glad that you like my body, despite how fat it is.”

She worked her way down his soft belly, taking it in her hands and kissing all over it. Kevin moaned with excitement. “ That’s what I like about it. It’s so big and wonderful. It’s so sexy to me.”

Kevin flipped her over and rested his weight on top of her in one swift, sexy motion. “ You’re sexy, Jessica.”

The feeling of all that weight on top of her was the greatest feeling she had ever felt. She was in heaven. They both were. Well, they were until Kevin’s mom knocked on the door.

“ Common, Kevin,” she called from the hallway. “ Dinner’s ready.”

Kevin pushed himself up off of her, pulling the shirt that she had pulled up over his large tummy back down.

“ Thank God she didn’t catch us. And thank God dinner’s ready, I’m starving.”

“ I guess I better go,” Jessica uttered. “But I don’t want to.”

He hugged her tightly with one arm, running his fingers through her hair with the other. “ Can I see you again?”

“ Kevin, I want to see you all the time. I mean, I don’t want you to think I’m being too fast or anything. I know we don’t really know each other that well, but I would really like it if we started . . . you know, dating.”

He looked confused. “ Are you asking me to go out with you?”

She laughed. “ I guess so.”

“ Of course I will. You should have let me ask you, though.”

“ I didn’t want to wait any longer.”

He walked with her to the doorway and they stopped. “ Can I call you tonight?”

She was one step ahead of him. “ You can come over tonight if you want. My parents are going out to dinner. They won’t be home till late.”

“ Sounds like fun.”

“ Do you know where I live?”

“ Right down the street, don’t you?”

“ Yeah, come over around eight.”

“ Alright,” he exclaimed, eagerly.

She rested a hand on his bulging stomach and whispered into his ear, “ And if you eat all those brownies by tonight, then I’ll make you some more and I’ll feed them to you when you come over.”

He rubbed his big belly jokingly. “ I don’t think that will be a problem.”

He walked her outside and kissed her goodbye. As Jessica walked home, she was in a daze. She could not believe what had just taken place. Her dream had come true.

That night when Kevin came over, he lost his virginity. That wasn’t the only thing he lost. He was no longer ashamed of his body. If a beautiful girl like Jessica Newhaven could find him attractive, then he didn’t need to worry about what other people thought of him. He had always been content with his size. As a matter of fact, he even liked being fat. It was what other people thought of him that had made him so embarrassed. None of that mattered now that he had Jessica. He even let her help him gain weight after they had been dating for a while, and they were both happier because of it.
Old 7th April 2007, 01:35 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Barnabas Collins is on a distinguished road
I loved this story. It's not just about weight gain but how two people can get over the social borders to be lovers. How Jessia braves everything for her love of him, and how Kevin comes to love his body. I really, really, really am glad that I was granted the chance to read this wonderful tale.
Old 7th April 2007, 04:10 AM
WTFOMGwolfgang

That was a really great story. I loved it.
Old 15th April 2007, 09:07 AM
Awesome Big Gut

abg1988 is on a distinguished road
I wish there were more girls, or in my case, and guys who would find stuff like that attractive. Jessica seemed like a sweet girl, that ventured into what she had always wanted, and that is really cool.
Old 16th April 2007, 04:09 PM
Senior Big Gut

fat hiker is on a distinguished road
Thanks, Shauru, for restoring another classic story from FatNat's to us. As Barnabas says, it's about more than just the weight!
Old 12th February 2008, 11:50 PM
Junior Big Gut

mjinperson is on a distinguished road
really nice story! i agree, there should be more people out there like that
Old 20th July 2008, 09:18 PM
Junior Big Gut

valdoom is on a distinguished road
great story i loved it =)
Old 22nd July 2008, 09:56 PM
Awesome Big Gut

iwannabereallyfat is on a distinguished road
my favorite story ive read! wish it could happen to me ;o
Old 30th July 2008, 08:20 AM
Graduating Big Gut

fatass505knight is on a distinguished road
i wish this could happen to me too. im straight as **** so i wish a cute lil blonde chik would like me for who i am. hell im not 350lbs im only 210 and chicks still dont take interest in me but msybe they wil when im 400lbs and 21..
Old 24th October 2008, 12:22 AM
Account Disabled

eca1107 is on a distinguished road
awesome story... wish there were more like this one