Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 27th March 2010, 11:31 PM
Account Disabled

gain4me2 is on a distinguished road
part 11

I laid my head on Pau's fat moob, and rubbed underneath his gut. My gorged, bloated belly found comfort in his gut. Paul put his arm around me.

"Paul, how did you get so fat", I asked bouncing his gut.

"BUUUUUUUURP, from living with my brother. We got an apartment after I graduated, We got into the same crowd, that stuffed themselves constantly. Eventually, we started getting fatter. Any time our friends came over, we'd just sit and gorge ourselves. We never did anything else. Our guts grew, and grew. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP. We'd eat, and drink, and belch. We'd play with eachother's guts, and brag about them. We'd gather around eachother, and just bounce against eachother's fat bodies. We'd play with anything fat. Guts, butts, moobs. We'd have belly barging matches. BUUUUURRRRRRRRP. We'd stick our faces in eachother's soft guts, and shake them. We'd take turns bouncing eachother's guts, from behind. We'd have eating, and belching contests. Then when the day was over, we'd fall asleep in eachother's fat.
Old 28th March 2010, 06:56 PM
Graduating Big Gut

toptubeyou is on a distinguished road
Good story!
Old 28th March 2010, 08:38 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks dude! More to come!
Old 2nd April 2010, 06:36 PM
Account Disabled

part 12

"BUUUUUUUUURP UUUUGGGHHH, speaking of sleeping, if you don't mind, I'd like to take a nap. I'm tired from the gorging and belching".

"No problem I'll just go to my room, and check out the big screen tv", I said getting off of Paul's gut. I slapped it one last time. He smiled, and closed his eyes. I whent to the kitchen, to get some juice. When I opened the FULLY stocked fridge, I noticed he had several chocolate pies. Even though I was still full, and bloated, I couldn't resist. I grabbed one, a fork, and a carton of fruit punch, and whent to my room. My cock stiffened and the thought of eating, and drinking all this, with a full belly. I whent to my room, and laid on my bed. My cock started to increase in size, from the events of the day. I started eating the pie, and chugging the punch. With all the eating, drinking, and mini belching, my cock stood straight up in the air, by the time I was done. With one hand on my agonized, bloated belly, and the other on my cock, I stroked until I shot my load.

Last edited by gain4me2; 2nd April 2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 4th April 2010, 03:46 AM
Graduating Big Gut

gutloverr is on a distinguished road
great story! keep it up!
Old 8th April 2010, 02:01 PM
Account Disabled

part 13

The activities of the day took a lot out of me. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

A few hours later, I woke up to a long deep belch, and knocking on my door. "Matt are you in there". I got out of bed, put my pants on, and opened the door' "Sorry, did I wake you", Paul asked. Paul scratched under his navel. His gut moved along with his fingers. The scratching sound was thick, and coarse. "I was just about to make some di".

"Uh uh", I interrupted. You know that I'm the one that makes the meals. You just go back to the living room, and let all the fattening lunch, sit in your gut", I said lifting, and rubbing it. Paul smiled, and belly-buck me a few times. He turned around, and I watched his fat butt bounce. I decided to make us burgers. I made about 10 for him, and five for me. For a side dish, I made us a big old pan, of fried potatoes. I put his burgers on a large plate, and another large plate for his fried potatoes. I brought it out to the living room. Paul sat there rubbing his gut with anticipation.
Old 9th April 2010, 05:12 AM
Freecell5671

Nothing like erotic stories about your friends dad....
Old 9th April 2010, 01:53 PM
Account Disabled

I'm glad you like it.
Old 9th April 2010, 11:39 PM
Regular Big Gut

Josh is on a distinguished road
Not feelin' it.
Old 11th April 2010, 02:59 PM
Account Disabled

I'll stop here, so you can give me some feedback. When it comes to figuring out measurements, and weight, I get blocked. Those are important parts of a story, so mavbe you guys could give me pointers. If you have any ideas for the story, let me know. I want you guys to enjoy it. Destuctive criticism, will be turned away. Especially if you don't have any written stories of your own! Like Freecell5671.