Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 19th May 2007, 11:17 PM
Account Disabled

atwa is on a distinguished road
Caught!

For those of us still living with our parents:
Who here has been caught enaging in gaining related activities?
I am VERY VERY careful and have not been caught thus far but I am sure that I could easily get caught.
Old 19th May 2007, 11:39 PM
Senior Big Gut

dream853 is on a distinguished road
There was one time, where i was on the couch with my friend, and i had my shirt unbuttoned and open, and he was rubbing my belly (i know, he was a very cool friend ).... My mom was out at first, she went grocery shopping, and i usually here the car door, or hear the *honk* when she locks it and then sit up and pretend like nothing was out of the ordinary before she comes in. But this time i didn't hear the car door anything...i only heard the front door open, when it was already almost too late! I did have the time to quickly sit up and pull my shirt together so it looked like it was at least on (and surprisingly you couldn't tell the buttons weren't done up).... When my mom came i just smiled the best i could, and hoped on my life that she wouldn't notice lol..and i honestly don't think she did *phew*...i managed to do up my shirt nervously when she was in the other room, and gave her my usual hug, and tried to look as normal as possible, despite the hotness that was occurring moments before

So yeah that's the closest i've come to being caught lol

(btw that friend of mine--sadly, he's not gay, and he never rubs my belly anymore because he saw i kind of got excited once ...it's always kind of awkward between us now lol)
Old 19th May 2007, 11:45 PM
Account Disabled

atwa is on a distinguished road
Good story.
Old 20th May 2007, 01:56 AM
Account Disabled

tub of luv is on a distinguished road
My friend came over unexpectedly and i forgot to close the screen with bigguts on it and i was looking at a page, but luckly it onlt had words on it. phew...i quickly hit home and he tried to check the history but i wouldn't let him. i'm a nervous wreck thinking someone's gonna find out.
Old 20th May 2007, 03:18 AM
FatMike

Not Really.
When I was 13 and first dabbling in it I had an MSN profile and well, yea they caught me on in one time cause it was an old computer and lagged hugely, and they didn't understand it.. they thought I was just trying to degrade myself or something, not admiring my fat... they also found a little notebook with my measurements and thoughts one time, and still put it down to that.

They don't even remember that now ironically, and haven't linked it to finding a receipt for 3 pizzas one weekend that the delivery guy accidently dropped on the doorstep
Old 20th May 2007, 01:22 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Barnabas Collins is on a distinguished road
I almost have been caught. I was at play practice and this production we were working with kids from a local middle school and lower school. Anyways, I was on bigguts looking at something, when this kid came over. I qucikly hid the website I was on with a word document, but he had noticed that I had been on a website before that. He then asked me if he could check his email, so I said yes. Then the twit checked my history and I quickly deleted it all, but he had seen bigguts. I told him that I had accientially been here, not wanting to explain to him what was really going on. Since I've been losing weight though, I think that he believed me, then again the play is over and I shall probably never see him on campus again.
Old 21st May 2007, 08:54 PM
WTFOMGwolfgang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnabas Collins View Post
I almost have been caught. I was at play practice and this production we were working with kids from a local middle school and lower school. Anyways, I was on bigguts looking at something, when this kid came over. I qucikly hid the website I was on with a word document, but he had noticed that I had been on a website before that. He then asked me if he could check his email, so I said yes. Then the twit checked my history and I quickly deleted it all, but he had seen bigguts. I told him that I had accientially been here, not wanting to explain to him what was really going on. Since I've been losing weight though, I think that he believed me, then again the play is over and I shall probably never see him on campus again.
Wow that sucks. People at school are the worse to find about your stuff.
Old 21st May 2007, 10:10 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Happenstance is on a distinguished road
I used to draw large people and myself at larger sizes. I put these drawings in my sock drawer. Then one day my stepfather decided he wanted to clear out the socks that were either too small or in too poor a condition for him to want to see me in. He came upon the papers, and I stood there stuttering, attempting to come up with an excuse for what they were so I could dismiss them and snatch them back. Instead he unfolded them, looked at them, and said very deliberately, 'Oh, these are just the same ones that were in here before.' Thoroughly ashamed, I burned them later that day and learned never to keep things like around my room because I have snoops for parents. And while on a separate occasion my father discovered a bottle of canola oil in my bedroom, I doubt if either of them know about my gaining. I'm inclined to believe it's just one of those things that, unless it is precisely spelled out for someone, they won't make the connection, simply because it is so far out of the ordinary. My parents are, by contrast, aware of the fact that I find large girls attractive.
Very well, then I contradict myself.
I am large, I contain multitudes
-Walt Whitman
Old 21st May 2007, 11:01 PM
Awesome Big Gut

buy more product is on a distinguished road
Snooping in the sock drawer and humiliating you at the same time, that's fairly disgusting behavior.

Though I myself am not quite sure what the canola oil was for. o.O
Old 21st May 2007, 11:38 PM
Regular Big Gut

Largeness is on a distinguished road
after i had gained my first 30 pounds, i was bloating to the point where my stomach almost hurt everynight with sweets and such after my mom had gone to bed. i would sit in front of the TV in just my underwear. i had eaten so much one time that my stomach hurt SO bad, and i just layed there and eventually fell asleep. i had crumbs and little spills of pop all over my belly. i woke up to my mom just standing over me with this look of aw on her face. i sat there with my belly looking like i had swollowed a beach ball. she was like " having a little midnight snack? wow. you certainly have gotten a little belly there" (which was an understatment) i was so relieved because i thought she was going to go crazy and yell at me for eating all that food. so i was caught, but i dont think she knew i had been doing that everynight for that last month.
Closed Thread