Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 27th May 2007, 01:37 AM
Junior Big Gut

hih is on a distinguished road
when did you realize you where gay

well at what age did you realize you where gayand what age did you actively gain
Old 27th May 2007, 01:53 AM
Awesome Big Gut

erik13 is on a distinguished road
Not everyone here is gay. Well, I am, but a lot of people aren't. And to answer your question, I knew I liked being fat way before I realized I liked boys. I started getting fatter on purpose in like 6th grade. I didn't realize I was gay until sophmore year of high school (about 15 y/o).
Old 27th May 2007, 02:54 AM
Senior Big Gut

dream853 is on a distinguished road
Well i contemplated being gay for a long time--since i was probably about 13. I really acknowledged and accepted it only about 8 months ago...So it was when I was 15 (I turned 16 in March). I wouldn't really say that I'm an active gainer (although in the past two weeks I've been pretty reckless), but I guess I'd be more of a maintainer (?), since i like my present weight, and i wouldn't mind a few more pounds. I just like it if I hot guy would rub my belly (unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure lol). Ohh yeah, I realized most of this gradually. I started thinking about it in grade 6, and like 2 months ago I really got into it (well basically when i joined BG). Wow, I never realized that I'd been into gaining etc. for that long lol....hope that covers everything
Old 27th May 2007, 04:21 AM
Account Disabled

gryboy09 is on a distinguished road
the bible was written by man.. and dont give me that god wrote the bible thorugh the people. b/c god is supposed to live through the pope and in 600 a.d. the church admitted that they added an extra paragraph to the bible that was a LIE! and who knows how many others the added. and this is true my priest told me this, and many more sources.
Old 27th May 2007, 05:11 AM
Awesome Big Gut

buy more product is on a distinguished road
As they say on the internet, OMG you guys. Srsly.

Do not engage this person on this point. This is a null point. None of us--none of us--have any reason to take her seriously. Just pretend it was a sign of some kind of generalized goodwill rather than a frantic plea for attention and let us, for goodness' sakes, avoid even having this retarded discussion on a gainer forum.

Some of us are gay. Some of us are terrified of our gynecologist and demonstrate a desire to proselytize. Let's leave it at that. I think even the youngest amongst us shouldn't be too threatened by "Please change you're [sic] ways or you are going to H*ll [sic]."

Gad, sirs. I'm gay, and I think it's actually kind of cute in a misguided way.

Last edited by buy more product; 27th May 2007 at 05:14 AM.
Old 27th May 2007, 05:58 AM
Awesome Big Gut

gooseface is on a distinguished road
Well said BMP . To be honest I've admired the thought of fat and being bigger since i was quite young (pillows in the shirt and all that jazz), but I just tried out gaining last summer when I was 16 and turning 17 (B-day cake ftw :P).
Old 27th May 2007, 06:12 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Matuso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pammy View Post
Ok, im new here but i did not realize that this a board for gay people. It says in the Bible that being gay is wrong. Please change you're ways or you are going to H*ll.
Well you're just a bitch, aren't you?

On-topic, in tenth grade. I basically came out to myself, then to pretty much everyone else. I love coming out to people, because people never expect it, or something. They're always totally shocked.

"I'm gay."
"What? No you're not."
"What? Yes I am."
"You can't be."
"Why?"
"You're just...not."
"I'm gay."
"Really"

I had to actually convince a few people.
Old 27th May 2007, 01:11 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pammy View Post
Im only trying to help you. The bible is clear:

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

If you want to be gay that is fine with me, just no that there are issues to deal with in the after life.
Yes, and the bible also says incest is wrong.
I still wonder how Adam and Eve, and Noah's kids eventually got their own children.
Old 27th May 2007, 01:23 PM
Retired Staff Member

Omniscient is on a distinguished road
I figured I was gay when I was around 14 but it didn't feel right. Now I know I'm bi and pretty sure of it. I'm not a gainer however.
Old 27th May 2007, 01:36 PM
Retired Staff Member

Omniscient is on a distinguished road
Pammy, I'm just wondering.
How religious are you?
Closed Thread