Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2006, 04:15 PM
Senior Big Gut

Phoenix Brave is on a distinguished road
Real places I put into my story...

The places that I put into my story, "It all started with a vial...", actually exist. Here are the places named in the story:

Rehobeth Beach, Delaware: A nice beach that has two hotels (As far as I could tell), the Sands (which is huge), and the Boardwalk Plaza (Which is awesome! They have this refridgerator that also has a candy/soda/water/small snack thing there! Of course, anything you take out of there, they charge you for it, but man I love that hotel!) Places of interest:

Atlantic books: After leaving either hotel, head to Dolle's candy and caramel popcorn store, and make a right. Walk a little bit down and you'll come across this nice book store. That's where I buy all of my manga (Japanese comics that are translated to English).

Candy Kitchen: Just across from Dolle's is the Candy Kitchen. They have all kinds of candy. My favorite kind of candy is the gummi Coca Cola bottles. Yum.

Arcade: Yes, there are arcades here. They're both located on the boardwalk, so it's just a small walk away from the hotels.

The Blue Plate: Not located in Rehobeth, but located in Lewes, Deleware (which isn't far from Rehobeth). It's a nice restaraunt where (if you order breakfast) they let you choose how you like your eggs and stuff. When my family and I went there for the first time, we were like at the amount of eggs there were! It litterally took up a third of the plate. Of course, they did taste great. Plus, it didn't cost that much (can't remember how much the meal was ).

And now, here's the big area that my brother and I love so much:

Route 1: Yes, the grand daddy of all Shopping areas. It is so large, you would probably get lost there. Seriously, it's that huge. It basically spans from the exit of Lewes to the entrance of Rehobeth Beach, and that in itself is like 5-10 miles (I don't remember). This massive Shopping mall on either sides of the road has everything: Clothing stores, a bigger 'Atlantic Books' bookstore, an EBGames (Where I just recently bought Burnout Revenge), and a lot more.

My family and I are going to Lewes this weekend. I can't wait!
Old 23rd May 2006, 07:02 PM
Awesome Big Gut

erik13 is on a distinguished road
All familiar to me... My family goes to Ocean City, MD and Fenwick Island, DE every year.
Old 23rd May 2006, 10:11 PM
Senior Big Gut

Phoenix Brave is on a distinguished road
What's Ocean City like? My family never goes there.

For some reason, my mom doesn't like Ocean City. Wonder why.

Oh well.
Old 24th May 2006, 02:58 AM
Awesome Big Gut

erik13 is on a distinguished road
Ocean City is amazing! Great beach, great boardwalk and fantastic food! All the good "beach" stuff (candy kitchen, thrashers fries, etc.) Personally, I like Maryland better than Delaware. Oh, FYI Ocean city was totally reneovated about five years ago, so mabe you mom remebers how it used to be.

www.ocean-city.com

No, this has not been an infomercial. lol
Closed Thread