Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Site Announcements > News

News Site Related News

Closed Thread

Old 27th September 2006, 06:22 PM
Junior Big Gut

muscletogut is on a distinguished road
Smile Good policy

Forums need real people in 'em. Not fakes.
Old 1st October 2006, 06:55 PM
Junior Big Gut

jase4444 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the answer!
Old 4th October 2006, 11:26 PM
Junior Big Gut

platypus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up apology & thanks

ok, I joined yesterday, and of course the first thing I did was send an email to the moderator (I think) asking about this. Like everybody else, I've figured it out by now, so sorry about bothering whoever with the email. I've been lurking (is that the word?) on a number of sites ever since discovering my predilection for bellies (and trying to figure out what exactly it is I like/want/desire/find (un)appealing etc.) many months ago, but this is the first one that looked, well, inviting somehow and safe. And I must say that forcing me to participate has suddenly changed something important in me (viz. guilt/shame/morbid fascination/feeling 'weird' ), so thanks for that, and I hope it's the start of something good! I'm still not comfortable getting e-mail (mostly because my partner is likely to read it, & I'm not ready to deal with this with him, no idea how or whether it even fits into our relationship), but I do hope I can make some connections here through posts and (when I'm allowed) IM etc.

Thanks again, cheers, P.
Old 5th October 2006, 08:13 PM
Graduating Big Gut

runaway is on a distinguished road
I'm new as well and just wanted to say Hi here as well :-)
I'm looking for foraward to sharing pics with you!
Old 11th October 2006, 06:09 AM
Junior Big Gut

fatboy54 is on a distinguished road
i guess I better get posting then
Old 11th October 2006, 07:58 AM
Junior Big Gut

ilovepringles is on a distinguished road
Hello all. You have no idea how excited that I am to have found this site. You guys are like a beacon of hope for me and also another new member(gonnabefat). He and I have just recently discovered a secret that we share. We both are of average weight for our heights and all. And have always put on this persona of being happy with ourselves. We've been doing a good job of keeping it from everyone including each other up until here recently. I have known from the beginning that he likes bigger women and he has been encouraging me to gain weight, which i have agreed to do. At first with some hesitation, but then I realized that I really hate having to watch what I eat and my family is all big anyway, so its inevitable, I'm going to be big in the long run so why prolong the future. Hah, since I made my decision, I have been much happier. I made a statement one day that I thought he should be bigger as well, and thats when this whole thing really broke open. He couldnt have been happier if he had won a million dollars. He is a handsome guy with the athletic body and has tons of girls who are very into him. But I somehow said the magic words. He weighs 165, thats after we worked for a week for him to gain weight. He has gained 5 pounds so far and I have gained 7. So far Im in the lead, but i dont know how long that will last.... Any ideas on how to kick his butt into gear...
Old 30th October 2006, 04:26 PM
Regular Big Gut

Iggy is on a distinguished road
What is a pedophile? 0o
Old 30th October 2006, 04:55 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
What is a pedophile? 0o
An adult whose primary sexual interest is in children; some professionals make a differentiation between a pedophile, whose sexual partner of choice is a prepubertal child, and a hebephile, who is aroused by adolescents.
If they get the chance, they will rape them.

Online they usually try to get you naked infront of the webcam, and "demand" you to send pictures
Old 9th November 2006, 07:13 AM
Junior Big Gut

kendrasfavs is on a distinguished road
I didn't realize how hard it would be to make 7 comments when most posts are about pictures I can't even see yet haha
Old 14th November 2006, 11:16 PM
Graduating Big Gut

Sephiroth is on a distinguished road
interesting way of doing tings here....but it makes sense
Closed Thread