Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 2nd September 2007, 10:49 AM
Graduating Big Gut

joeybehr47 is on a distinguished road
Red face how to meet a real gainer

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to meet a real gainer in this world is to have them show how big their are by two ways. One is a cam and another is for them to take a pic with their sn showing. I just finished chatting with someone who states they are over 500lbs and they proceeded to show me the usual pics without face showing on most except one and that one was clothes. So I proceeded to ask about his cam and I knew the answer he would give and it was right on target. Never fails me in this day and age. You see, I made up all the excuses someone could possibly use and know all the bs one can think up. I am one of the old guard of the gaining community and was there from the very beginning so, I am not impressed with the ones of today trying to bs me. But I wish they would try harder to impress me. So the motto of the story, NO CAM, NO CHAT...with me
Old 2nd September 2007, 10:53 AM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybehr47 View Post
You see, I made up all the excuses someone could possibly use and know all the bs one can think up. I am one of the old guard of the gaining community and was there from the very beginning so, I am not impressed with the ones of today trying to bs me. But I wish they would try harder to impress me. So the motto of the story, NO CAM, NO CHAT...with me
Your spot on mate.
Been in this community for a long time you get a keen sense of when you can find a faker. I'm fairly similar in most ways when it comes to that, if I end up talking to them regularly.. its always nice to know your not talking to someone whose hiding stuff.

Generally the regulars on this site are pretty genuine, so theres defintely no worries to do with that.
Old 2nd September 2007, 11:12 AM
Account Disabled

blargh127 is on a distinguished road
Now if only we had an easier time to find gainers in everyday life... as in... where one lives... -_-"
Old 2nd September 2007, 11:38 AM
Graduating Big Gut

joeybehr47 is on a distinguished road
Smile I know you guys are upfront

however, the ones you meet on other websites who make up excuses for not having pics or even a cam is a laugh riot.

when I chat with them, I make it perfectly clear that no talk of you getting fatter or sex talk without a cam..that will usually have them stop talking at least to me.
Old 2nd September 2007, 02:36 PM
Senior Big Gut

Khato is on a distinguished road
omgwannagetfatr8364628173: hi i am fat
Khato: Okay, but who are you?
omgwannagetfatr8364628173: i like to get fat
Khato: Yes, we've established that.
omgwannagetfatr8364628173: do u like to get fat
Khato: This is an incredibly one dimensional conversation.
omgwannagetfatr8364628173: i 8 3000 twinkies
Khato: I'm not inclined to believe you, but, um, what do you like to do other than that?
omgwannagetfatr8364628173: ??? i am fat

Ladies and gentlemen, the average random guy who IMs me. It's... creepy. Why won't they open up and talk about something other than that? ;_; I don't want to talk with someone who sounds like a poorly programmed AIMbot :P

Last edited by Khato; 2nd September 2007 at 02:38 PM.
Old 3rd September 2007, 01:04 AM
Regular Big Gut

Hudski is on a distinguished road
That
Is
God
Damn
PRECISELY
What
I
Hate

Yes, I enjoy weight gain, and yes, I am fat. I am also a gamer, I can tell you how to find a glitch, how to exploit a glitch, what emulator to run, why your screen has that little red pixel in the bottom right, etc.

I am a gamer by heart, a gainer by nature, IE, I naturally get fat, due to my gaming heart. x3

Either that, or just stay in a (B/G)F/(B/G)F relationship.
Closed Thread