Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 29th March 2007, 06:59 AM
Awesome Big Gut

abg1988 is on a distinguished road
Bloating Safe?

Is bloating safe? I was thinking about doing this, and if anyone can walk me through how to do this, that would be apprecitated
Old 29th March 2007, 01:15 PM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by abg1988 View Post
Is bloating safe? I was thinking about doing this, and if anyone can walk me through how to do this, that would be apprecitated
Its safe, just limit it to no more then 3L of water Per Hour and make sure you disperse it with food as well. If you have a taste for beer or soda, then Beer is a much preffered bloater followed by soda. Under no circumstances SHOULD YOU do anything stupid (try to blow yourself up with a ball pump, etc) because it is very dangerous.

Enjoy!
Old 30th March 2007, 05:32 AM
Awesome Big Gut

abg1988 is on a distinguished road
Hmmm. I am planning on going to the foodstore, and buying 3 2Leiter bottles of CocaCola and lots of like chetos and cookies and stuff. How should i consume, and at what speed? And like afterwards, I will probably head over to eat dinner at the campus cafeteria...and i will grab like 4 slices of pizza and maybe a cheeseburger and friends and lots of soda I really want to gain a good ammount in a weeks time
Old 30th March 2007, 09:54 AM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by abg1988 View Post
Hmmm. I am planning on going to the foodstore, and buying 3 2Leiter bottles of CocaCola and lots of like chetos and cookies and stuff. How should i consume, and at what speed? And like afterwards, I will probably head over to eat dinner at the campus cafeteria...and i will grab like 4 slices of pizza and maybe a cheeseburger and friends and lots of soda I really want to gain a good ammount in a weeks time
That sounds like a very good plan for a bloat with all that coke and food mix.
Don't go too fast, because it could give you a bout of nasty indigestion. Try and go at a pace that will just continually fill you up to your maximum level... probably chug down half a bottle at a time every 5 or 10mins, disperse it out with the cookies and chips.

GOOD LUCK & Enjoy!
Old 1st April 2007, 04:41 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Barnabas Collins is on a distinguished road
I think it's pretty safe. With bloating, you're not going to get too much the first few times. You first need the training of your stomach, so that it has time to stretch out for the stuffings. It will take some time to get those great bloats like you see in the photos, but then you'll get them more and more often. Good luck with bloating.
Closed Thread