Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Suggestions

Suggestions Feel free to post suggestions to improve your visits here

Old 6th January 2012, 09:46 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Chronic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmerdude View Post
Well it helps to tell if you want their support....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0SHii View Post
as u said i dont know ur parents .. but if u tell them that u really want it they will agree with it
I'm sorry but I still have not found any gainer on the web or anywhere else who have parents that actually support their gaining ways emotionally, and physically i.e providing more food. Probably very few parents have accepted their child's intentional weight gain but most likely will do something about it and they also most likely won't like it. That's if they still have some control in your life i.e if you are still living with them.If there was a parent who would support their child then that child would be beyond lucky. I'm not bashing you, but I and many other gainers on this site would highly disagree with your statement. For various reasons. It is very silly to tell your parents because like what fattyfattyp said "it is your body...", they have no say of how you want your body to look like. It is understandable if someone wants to tell their parents to get it of their chest, but for me any other reason or for most reasons no one should tell their parents of their desire to gain weight.

Last edited by Chronic; 6th January 2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 3rd June 2012, 07:06 PM
Junior Big Gut

Boldo is on a distinguished road
Are there really parents who even consider fattening their kids (unless they're into ganing themselves)?
Old 17th July 2012, 02:42 AM
Junior Big Gut

Eren is on a distinguished road
Personally I'd never tell my parents. Sure, explain that you're comfortable in your own skin, but at the end of the day gaining (and encouraging, fat admiration etc.) is a fetish, and you don't discuss fetishes with your parents, IMO.