Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 31st August 2010, 06:50 AM
Awesome Big Gut

fattyfattyp is on a distinguished road
Gaming and Gaining

Please tell me your thoughts. I'd love to see your responses to my story. Positive or negative. Thanks!

Sounds of a button-mashing frenzy on a game controller came from the darkness of a bedroom. The room held a collection of stray socks that you might never find the right match, a dirty shirt heaped in a pile that has probably never been washed for weeks, and an un-made bed with sheets and pillows hangoing over it. The light from a television illuminated the room as the the ochestra of button mashing and bullets and shouts of game characters carried throughout the house.

Ryan never knew that video games could alter his life. Video games provided a way to escape the bordems of summer and he understood that he hadn't seen sunlight for a while. Ryan was ok with that, plus he never saw anything wrong with it. All the kids at school played video games and he was content with sitting infront of his television and tried to improve his gamerscore.

Being an above average sized kid growing up, Ryan undertood that exercise was important, but sports didnt fancy him at all, and the gym was hard to access on a day to day basis. Not being the most social kid either gave him hard times being able to interact with kids and doing various activities during the long dog days of summer. He used video games as his scapegoat, even though his parents didnt approve of it, and always pushed for toher things. Ryan perfered to plop himself down in a chair grab a controller, and have a stash of food and drinks with him at all times, and play nonstop.

Every time he gets a shower, Ryan checks his weight. He noticed a climb in weight since school let out, but it was of no concern.

"268? That's more than last time"

Ryan before the summer weigh 260, and had gained 8 in a little more than a month. But without a worry in the world, Ryan took a quick shower and went back to what he does best.

Playing on Xbox Live allows interaction with fellow gamers, and Ryan usually talked with ones he's played with. Spanning from age and location, Ryan talked to them like friends and he enjoyed it. One kid he met, Andrew, talked to Ryan on a day to day basis and they have become very good internet buddies. They were both the 17, in fact they learned they're only weeks different in age.

With headset intact, Ryan invited Andrew to a "party" and they decided to talk with each other.

"Hey Ryan"

"Hey Andrew, I was playing Call of Duty and I just increased my prestige a lot"

"Thats sweet dude. I might not be able to play or talk to you for a while. I'm moving to Deleware area cause my dad got a new job"

"Where abouts? I live there."

Ryan and Andrew found out that they'll live minutes away from each other. Only a 5 minute ride on a highway seperated them. Ryan was excited to hear this because they've always wanted to meet up some day.

A week later, after checking his weight, Ryan saw he jumped another two pounds to 270 total.

"No worries."

A week later, Ryan sees that Andrew has logged on, which is the first time since they last talked. Quickly sending him an invite to chat, Ryan questioned him about his move.

"The move was easier than excpected. It was hard to leave, but I like my new house and I think its not all too bad here."

"Hey Andrew, you know how you always wanted to meet up some day?"

"Yeah, its awesome how close we are now!"

"Well do you want to come over and hang out? We can play games or just pig out?"

"Haha, I'd love to. Two things I do best!"

Ryan and Andrew exchanged information and quickly made plans. Both Ryan and Andrew's parents had a hard time believing they met online, but Andrew's parents drove over to Ryan's and met Ryan's mother and father.

Ryan was shocked to see what Andrew looked like. With two athletically fit looking parents, Andrew looked displaced. Andrew was bigger than Ryan, and was a little shorter than he was.

After a lengthy meet and greet, Andrew's parents pulled out of the driveway and went on their way.

"Ryan, me and dad are going to go food shopping. We're out of the essentials and we're gonna stock up." Pizza is ready on the table. I hope 4 pies are enough. Extras can be lunch tomorrow, alright?"

"Yes, mom. When will you be back?"

"About an hour or so. Behave boys."

Ryans parents left and Ryan and Andrew were left alone with 4 pizzas and video games.

"Grab the pizzas, and I'll grab soda and cups."

"Where are we going?"

"My room. First room on the right at the top of the stairs"

Andrew made his way up the steps, with Ryan slowly following. Ryan cleaned up his room a bit, so the dirty clothing and bed were cleaned up. The two pulled up chairs and placed the food and refreshments on Ryan's desk.

The two ate and talked about life. They both easily got along and no problems sharing each other's personal stuff. They talked just about everything.

With on one pizza left, the two looked at each other and Ryan was trying to talk but struggled. He knew that his parents are expecting leftovers, but Ryan wanted more. Finally with something to say, Ryan asked if he wanted anymore.

"You still hungry Andrew?"

"...Yeah, duhh. I could go for another pie just myself"

Ryan was mixed with shock and happiness, Ryan and Andrew opened the box and engulfed the pizza.

One piece was left and both Ryan and Andrew had a hand on it. They gave a stare down. With a full mouth of Mountain Dew, Andrew spit the soda out and laughed.

"Darn. My shirts all wet now. Do you mind I borrow one of yours? We're about the same size I think"

Ryan was shocked, a guy of Andrew's size and stature compared himself to him and he didn't know how to react; with anger or content. Ryan didnt care about his size and he knew he packed the pounds this summer, but he never knew he looked about the same size as him. Andrew seemed at least two sizes larger. Ryan pulled out a shirt we doesnt wear and handed it to Andrew.

Andrew pulled off his Mountain Dew drenched shirt off and stood up. Laughing, he patted his own belly and gave it a jiggle. With his jaw wide open and eyes glued to his friend, Ryan was in awe; he has never seen so much fat in his life. He jokingly made a remark to Andrew.

"Haha nice chest you got there. You're ripped!"

With no reply, Andrew put Ryan's shirt on.

After and awkward pause, a loud tearing sound was heard. Down the back of the shirt, a large rip was seen.

Andrew sarcastically said to Ryan "You know I'm ripped! Haha! Oh my good ol' gut, I love it. Gaining for the past few years have really worked out well."

"Gaining?"

"I try to gain weight and get fatter. Don't you? You have a nice sized gut, man. It looks really good. Maybe soon you'll be able to get to my size"

Ryan was confused that Andrew did such a thing, but the thought of himself eating and getting bigger wasn't so bad. He imagined himself fatter than he was and he kind of enjoyed it. Ryan didnt care about his weight, but never liked the thought of trying to get skinny. Too much work for him, he'd always think, but getting fat allowed him to do more of what he loved, play video games and eat.

"No I don't, but it sounds really cool. You're gut looks great. How long have you been doing that?'

"A good two and a half years. I used to be athletic like my parents, but I got injured playing sports and I had to quit. Plus, I didnt enjoy them, at all. It was forced upon me. But for some reason, I have liked the thought of being fat. so I gained a few pounds over time, and I saw the results on my body, and it was great. I felt more relaxed and normal. My parents for some reason havent made a fuss, which I love the most. Being an XXXL is awesome. And sorry about your shirt... whoops its an XXL. I thought it would fit, but even a XXXL doesnt fit sometimes. Mind if I stay shirtless and let my shirt dry til your parents get home/"

"Its ok. And anything is fine with me. do what you perfer"

The rest of the time, the two were gaming and talking about gaining. Ryan flashed peaks at the flabs of fat on Andrew and would quickly look back at the TV screen. He drank a bit of soda and "accidently" spilled the the cup on his shirt.

"I died, I shouldn't have been drinking while driving in the tank, right? I'm fine, I'll leave it on, its not too bad."

Ryan laughed out loud and continued playing.

"Take it off. I got my shirt off and you did the same thing as me. I dont want to be alone here man!"

Ryan's plan worked. He wanted to take his shirt off to kind of show off his gut to Andrew and see his reaction, and it worked perfectly.

"Ok I guess. If you want..."

Ryan quickly stripped his shirt off. He sat and played, while waiting patiently for Andrew to say something. No luck.

"Well here's my gut. Nothing special, it's small compared to yours."

"Not at all, don't downplay it. If I thought we were the same size, we gotta be close in size. On a matter of time. Im sure eatting pizza helped your cause. It didnt help too much for me, but I ate a lot earlier so I'm fine. If we do this more often I'm sure we can get more pizzas and pig out even more. Next time can be at my house. I can even order extra pies if we want"

"That sounds awesome. I'd love to."

The parents of Ryan pulled up into the driveway and both boys quickly slipped their shirts on and went downstairs to greet them. Before the parents opened the door, Andrew gave Ryan a pat on the stomach and said to him,

"Sooner or later, bud. I'll help you and you can help me. It looks great even now."

The two sat on the sofa in the living room and the door knob opened an Ryan's parents came in and the boys helped bring in the groceries and went to drop off Andrew at his house.

It was the start of a good friendship, and it started with gaming.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Old 31st August 2010, 07:13 AM
Awesome Big Gut

I plan to have at least three parts to it btw, but first I wanna see how the second one plays out.
Old 31st August 2010, 08:17 AM
Regular Big Gut

chris86wales is on a distinguished road
excellent - good start!
Old 31st August 2010, 12:06 PM
Junior Big Gut

boac is on a distinguished road
Great history, waiting the second part.
Old 31st August 2010, 10:22 PM
Graduating Big Gut

esilacsjc is on a distinguished road
awesome story! makes me want to game a bit more haha!

but anyways awesome job cant wait to read the next part.
Old 1st September 2010, 04:32 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Thank you all for the feedback!

The next part will be coming very shortly.
Old 2nd September 2010, 03:51 AM
Awesome Big Gut

ChubbyLevi is on a distinguished road
yeah i really enjoyed it too!! im a pretty big gamer so seeing gaming and gaining together is the best thing on the planet i think!!!!
Old 7th September 2010, 11:08 PM
Senior Big Gut

Jhona113 is on a distinguished road
Amazing, you should go on.

Old 11th September 2010, 08:10 AM
Graduating Big Gut

Mgman is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the second part!
Old 18th September 2010, 09:18 PM
Junior Big Gut

pedeboi is on a distinguished road
I enjoyed it a lot ! Kepp it coming!