Old 4th July 2010, 04:09 PM
Junior Big Gut

deleggeC is on a distinguished road
Story

Can't wait to read the rest.
Old 11th July 2010, 08:30 PM
Graduating Big Gut

305 is on a distinguished road
The next day seemed to come so slow. The anticipation of seeing Ted again and the searing temperature outside made it difficult to sleep.

When I arrived at work at nine AM I was already drenched in sweat. I was accustomed to heat but nothing like this, it was already in the triple digits.
I set up my guard stand, applied my sun block and began to wait.
An hour passed and no one had come. Where was Ted? My patience was beginning to wear thin as the sun grew stronger and stronger overhead.

CREEK

I heard the rusty gate open which signaled that someone had arrived. And sure enough Big Ted walked in. He was wearing black sun glasses, a white hanes t-shirt, and basketball shorts. His arms looked massive and poweful. His pecs jutted out and jiggled with each step and the bottom of his gut as poking out of his shirt.

"Bout time you showed up."

"Sorry Johnny, I had to eat before I came here," He gave his stomach a playful pat.

"Hope you brought your bathing suit because it's hot as ****."

"No I didn't. It's weird none of the ones that I bought last week fit anymore."

"Oh, so you're just gonna swim in your shorts?" I questioned, hoping that my eagerness wasn't too obvious.

"Nope. I'm just gonna go in in my briefs. I don't have a change so I'm not gonna get my shorts wet." And with that Ted lowered his shorts

To be continued...
Old 15th July 2010, 11:00 PM
Graduating Big Gut

The gray briefs clung tightly to Ted's meaty, hairless thighs. His round bubble butt bulged out ridicously. I swear he must have put on a good amount of weight from when I first saw him. His stomach was bloated to the max and hung well over the elastic waistband. I could make out the outline of the head of his cock, packed away tightly in the undersized briefs.

Teddy bent over and picked up a bottle of sun block. Without hesitation he tossed it to me and made his way over to a lounge chair.

I slowly made my way over, not sure what to do.

Ted straddling the chair with his massive legs on either side. I followed his lead and sat right behind him. My crotch was dangerously close to Teddy's buttcheeks. His fleshy ass threatened to bust the steams of the skin tight briefs.

I squirted some of the white lotion in my hand. Uncertian at first I slowly lathered up Teddy's wall of a back.

First I massaged his lats and felt the contours of his back. With each motion and feel of his warm skin I gained confidence. I started massaging his traps and his shoulders.

Then I worked my way around front and grabbed his muscular pecs. I was sure to tickle his large nipples as I lathered his chest up.

Then I went down further. I covered his gut with lotion until it was shiny and baby smooth. I slapped his swollen belly. It was firm, my hand bounced right back. I rubbed all around his paunch. I stuck my finger deep into his belly button. He must have liked that a lot because he backed his ass up.

To be continued...
Old 16th July 2010, 06:33 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Fat boy is on a distinguished road
This story is amazing.... I really can't wait to read more!
Old 19th July 2010, 02:59 AM
Graduating Big Gut

I'm not gonna lie. I was sporting the biggest boner of my life that moment. The throbbing head of dick was in between Teddy's balloon of an ass.

I stuck my hands down his briefs, feeling his blonde fuzz along the way. I gave his stiffening cock multiple strokes as the sun block from my hand lubed him up.

All of a sudden Ted stood up.

Startled that I crossed the line I looked down in shame.

Ted was doing the best he could to pull his shorts and shirt back on.

"My apartment now," he said forcefully.

I locked up the pool as quick as I could and followed baby face to his pad.

His apartment was on the seventh floor. There were a couple tense moments in the elevator where I had to hold back from busting my load right then and there.

We walked down a narrow hallway, Ted brandished the key, unlocked the door and we walked in to his apartment.

Teddy immediatley ripped off his shirt and threw it across the room. He pulled down his shorts and told me to follow him into the bedroom.

What happened next was easily the hottest, kinkiest, and craziest thing I have ever done with another person.

We did everything that two guys could possibly do together and I mean everything.

To be continued...
Old 19th July 2010, 09:32 PM
Graduating Big Gut

glomstadd is on a distinguished road
Really loving this story, looking forward to read the next part!
Old 20th July 2010, 03:39 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Fat boy is on a distinguished road
WOW..... This story is really absolutely amazing! WOW.......
Old 24th July 2010, 12:46 AM
Graduating Big Gut

jdrockchalk is on a distinguished road
im a lifeguard too and ive had a couple moments like this
Old 24th July 2010, 12:50 AM
Graduating Big Gut

jdrockchalk is on a distinguished road
nice cant wait for more
Old 25th July 2010, 08:41 PM
Junior Big Gut

Boboyoyo is on a distinguished road
I'm loving this