Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 11th April 2010, 11:51 PM
Regular Big Gut

fatnhappy22 is on a distinguished road
To eat...and eat

Hey all, I'm writing a WG story! I'm also publishing this on FantasyFeeder.com.

Hope you like!
To Eat...And Eat...

Chapter 1
Jack was lightly drowsing in front of the TV. He dreamed that he was standing in front of his bathroom mirror, completely naked. The mirror reflected clearly his slim, trim, youthful body. He looked at his pecs, and how they sloped down to meet his slight abs. As he looked they seemed to puff out; his body started to get softer, rounder, bigger. He looked down at his own body and it stayed trim. The image in the mirror kept going, from soft, to large, to FAT. He had moobs now that draped over on to his flabby gut. He admired it all. He quickly realized that it wasn't his body at all! It was Troy's body. His body pointed to Jack from the mirror and Jack looked down to find the same flabby body on himself! He reached down to his growing belly and....

The door to the apartment opened, stirring Jack out of the dream. Troy entered, carrying four large pizzas and two large bottles of root beer.

"Aah! Great!" Jack sat up, and rubbed his eyes, while Troy plopped down next to him and began downing a pizza. Jack looked over at his gut, jiggling and swaying as Troy got comfortable. A feeling came over Jack as he watched his fat friend that he had rarely experienced before. It was a mix of admiration, desire, confusion, and was laced with sexual tension. He wanted so much to reach over and touch his friend's gut-to have his hand sink down into it. He was entranced...

"Dude, your food's getting cold." Troy observed with a mouth full of pizza.
One-and-a-half pizzas and two liters of soda later, and Jack's eating had slowed to a stop. "Oh, god. I'm *urp* full!" Troy was slugging down the last of his root beer and glanced over. "Oh, you've got room left."
"No, I don't!" Jack replied. "I can't eat another bite." He wished he could. That pizza was so good!
"Well here's your problem, you're out of stuff to drink. I'll grab ya some." Troy hoisted himself off the couch and lumbered to the kitchen.

He wasn't gone long, and returned with a six pack of beer. "That'll help." Jack took a beer and another slice of pizza. Seeming satisfied, Troy nodded and stated, "I won't see good food go to waste."
"Ok, MOM." Jack smirked. They both sat and talked and ate and drank until all the food in front of them was gone.

"Ooooh *burrrp* ooh..." Jack's stomach was stretched tight, pinning him to the couch. "I can't move." Troy laughed. "That's why I am always in favor of sitting."

He did do a lot of that. In fact, since high school Troy hadn't done much physical activity except stretch out his stomach with all the eating he'd been doing. It showed every time he moved or took his shirt off, exposing the belly that Jack was quickly starting to envy. That's when he had a funny idea. 'I could get fatter myself. Why not learn how from an expert?' And so he started the conversation that would change his life.
“Hey Troy…”
Old 12th April 2010, 01:28 AM
Awesome Big Gut

dublover42 is on a distinguished road
nice start, keep it up!
Old 12th April 2010, 10:28 AM
Graduating Big Gut

rawr. is on a distinguished road
Excellent start. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Old 13th April 2010, 01:18 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Chronic is on a distinguished road
Great intro, I'm itching to read the next chapter and keep up the good work.
Old 13th April 2010, 02:58 PM
Regular Big Gut

Chapter 2
“…can I ask you a question?”
“Sure.” Troy answered between bites. “How big do you think you’ve gotten since high school?” Jack threw out the question as lightly as he could.
“You mean ‘fat’.” Troy answered. There was a small pause. “Yeah…” Jack said lamely. Troy shifted his bulk a bit and took a swig of his beer. After a long pause, Jack said, “It’s not ‘cause I’m going to bitch about it or anything, honest. I’m just ….I was just curious.” Troy searched Jack’s eyes for any dishonesty in the question, and found none. “It’s okay…” Troy softened and smiled, “I guess I’ve gained around two hundred pounds now.”
“Wow!”
“Yeah.” Troy admitted. He patted his belly and it shook underneath his shirt.
“Do you…like it?” Jack ventured. Troy laughed. “What I like is food, and lots of it!” They both laughed. “At least that’s how it started. College was great. Instead of running out of food at home, I could unleash on the buffet at the dining center. Remember those huge trays?” Jack nodded. “ Well, after my freshmen year, I could fill up one of those trays, eat it all, and go back for seconds!”

“My family definitely noticed my gain, mainly because I was such a stick as a kid. We ate bigger meals at home to accommodate my appetite. Things were great!”
“What happened?”
“I kept it up. Eating constantly. Mindless eating, gorging at meal times…Pretty soon, I could down a large pizza and a two liter of soda in a sitting. This kind of eating happened for the next three years.”
“But you moved home, right? After college?”
“Yeah, and in my parent’s eyes, I went from being a ‘growing boy’ to an out-of-control eater. Which I didn’t mind, and while my parents settled for the fact that they couldn’t restrict my diet anymore, they begged me to see a doctor.” And, like I anticipated, he had a speech prepared about how dangerous it was, and how ugly it was. Yes, he actually mentioned that!”
“God! I would have told him to **** off!” Jack retorted.
“Well, I didn’t. I simply told him that while I was quite large, I had gotten comfortable with my bulk. I stay healthy. I eat right, but A LOT, and the weight doesn’t bother me because all the things I like to do aren’t strenuous. I lost a bit for my parents, but when I moved out, I gained it all right back again, and kept on eating.” Troy concluded with a nod.
“Huh.” Jack said. There was a thoughtful pause, and he blurted out, “I’ve been thinking about getting bigger…I mean fatter. Would you help me?”
“What?” Troy turned to him in surprise. “I’ve seen you get bigger over the years, and would like to get bigger too.”
“Dude,” Troy started to get up, “if this is a gay way of you coming on to me….”
“ No! No it’s definitely not.” Jack said quickly. “This is all about me, and what I want for myself. And believe me…” Jack said as Troy sat down again. “…of anyone, it definitely would NOT be you!” Troy punched him in the shoulder playfully. Troy rolled the idea around in his head for a few minutes.
“Well, I could use an eating buddy…” Troy mused aloud. “We’re gonna need more beer for this.”
Old 13th April 2010, 03:00 PM
Regular Big Gut

Second Chapter

Haha...by the way, I would LOVE an eating buddy! Just some personal commentary. :-)

Last edited by fatnhappy22; 13th April 2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 13th April 2010, 08:28 PM
Senior Big Gut

bigbelly94 is on a distinguished road
whoa this is great so far keep going....
Old 24th April 2010, 03:38 PM
Graduating Big Gut

gainermen1993 is on a distinguished road
I really want will continue to know what happens
Old 26th April 2010, 01:29 PM
Regular Big Gut

Chapter 3

"Oh, god! I'm stuffed." Jack gasped as he shoved his now empty fourth plate of food away. Troy smirked, "I think you can do better than that." He had a plate of deserts in front of him and was about to dig into them when he changed his mind. "Here." he shoved the food in front of Jack. "I can't eat all that!" Jack whined. The plate was full of creme puffs, carrot cake and jell-o.
"You will." Jack looked at Troy with his best pleading puppy dog eyes, and Troy simply ignored him. "I'm getting another plate." Jack sighed and took a bite of a creme puff.

He was eating more every day, and Troy was pleased with his progress, but if you aren't improving, you are standing still, right? So, Troy did as he was asked. He pushed food on Jack at every opportunity. In fact, Jack realized, that they had been hanging out at restaurants and eating places exclusively for the past week.
Troy had started easy on Jack; having him eat until he was full, making sure he had all three meals, had food with him wherever he went, things like that. But today, as they approached the door to the chinese buffet, Troy stepped in front of the door. "Hold on."
"What?" Jack looked impatient to get in. He looked hungry.
"From this meal on, we're changing the game."
"What?"
"You've been eating full meals...which is fine for an average person. You, on the other hand, need more...much more. So, from now on, you will stuff at every meal."
"Stuff? You mean I haven't..."
"Nope. You've got to eat more than that. You need to be fuller than full. Stuffed. Eat past your comfort zone. Now get in there."
Jack had only been able to stomach two plates of food before this week - from ANY buffet. Troy was pushing hard now. Jack got the first two down, and started eating slower. It took much longer to get through the next two, but he did, and this is when the deserts came.
He was breathing hard, and had no choice but to lean back in his seat as he ate. The feeling of fullness excited and thrilled him and kept his fork moving from his plate to his mouth. His medium t-shirt felt like it was getting smaller. He could feel the fabric strech all the way around his middle. He liked that.
Troy came back with an even larger plate and a bowl of ice cream. They ate at tables instead of booths mainly because Troy had outgrown them a year ago. Jack was excited to think that he may someday not be able to fit in a booth at a restaurant.
"See? Now, while you are snacking on that, I'll have this." Jack looked down at his belly and compared it with the sloping, sagging gut on his friend. Jack looked pregnant, with a round, distended belly, and Troy seemed to show no difference now than he did before they had started.
"Hey, your ice cream is melting." Jack observed.
"That's the idea. See, it's much easier to get down when you can drink it." It fills up all the gaps (the few that there are) and shoots you full of calories too."
"Why do you care about calories?" Jack asked. "I thought you just liked eating?"
"I do." Troy said flatly, but his eyes said something different.
Old 26th April 2010, 01:30 PM
Regular Big Gut

Here we go!

Chapter 3

"Oh, god! I'm stuffed." Jack gasped as he shoved his now empty fourth plate
of food away. Troy smirked, "I think you can do better than that." He had a
plate of deserts in front of him and was about to dig into them when he
changed his mind. "Here." he shoved the food in front of Jack. "I can't eat
all that!" Jack whined. The plate was full of creme puffs, carrot cake and
jell-o.

"You will." Jack looked at Troy with his best pleading puppy dog
eyes, and Troy simply ignored him. "I'm getting another plate." Jack sighed
and took a bite of a creme puff.

He was eating more every day, and Troy was pleased with his progress, but
if you aren't improving, you are standing still, right? So, Troy did as he
was asked. He pushed food on Jack at every opportunity. In fact, Jack
realized, that they had been hanging out at restaurants and eating places
exclusively for the past week.

Troy had started easy on Jack; having him
eat until he was full, making sure he had all three meals, had food with
him wherever he went, things like that. But today, as they approached the
door to the chinese buffet, Troy stepped in front of the door. "Hold on."

"What?" Jack looked impatient to get in. He looked hungry.

"From this meal on, we're changing the game."

"What?"

"You've been eating full meals...which is fine for an average person. You,
on the other hand, need more...much more. So, from now on, you will stuff
at every meal."

"Stuff? You mean I haven't..."

"Nope. You've got to eat more than that. You need to be fuller than full.
Stuffed. Eat past your comfort zone. Now get in there."

Jack had only been
able to stomach two plates of food before this week - from ANY buffet. Troy
was pushing hard now. Jack got the first two down, and started eating
slower. It took much longer to get through the next two, but he did, and
this is when the deserts came.
He was breathing hard, and had no choice but to lean back in his seat as he
ate. The feeling of fullness excited and thrilled him and kept his fork
moving from his plate to his mouth. His medium t-shirt felt like it was
getting smaller. He could feel the fabric stretch all the way around his
middle. He liked that.
Troy came back with an even larger plate and a bowl
of ice cream. They ate at tables instead of booths mainly because Troy had
outgrown them a year ago. Jack was excited to think that he may someday not
be able to fit in a booth at a restaurant.
"See? Now, while you are snacking on that, I'll have this." Jack looked
down at his belly and compared it with the sloping, sagging gut on his
friend. Jack looked pregnant, with a round, distended belly, and Troy
seemed to show no difference now than he did before they had started.
"Hey,your ice cream is melting." Jack observed.

"That's the idea. See, it's much
easier to get down when you can drink it." It fills up all the gaps (the
few that there are) and shoots you full of calories too."

"Why do you care about calories?" Jack asked. "I thought you just liked
eating?"

"I do." Troy said flatly, but his eyes said something different.

Last edited by fatnhappy22; 26th April 2010 at 01:37 PM.