Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 17th June 2011, 04:21 AM
Junior Big Gut

swimmerdude is on a distinguished road
wow awesome story dude keep up teh good work!
Old 17th June 2011, 04:44 PM
Account Disabled

gain4me2 is on a distinguished road
The last thing I saw, was an empty table, and piles of food stained plates. Mark kept me close, as I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of three, thunderous belches. I looked up to feel Dean, Israel, and Kevin's big beerbellies, resting atop me.

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP. "Is he OK, Dean", Kevin asked. I felt his gut shake on me, from his belch's force. I also felt Israel's soft, smooth gut, massaging my 8'', wet boner, as it throbbed.
Dean rubbed the part of my gut, that wasn't smothered, with Israel's gut. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP. "He'll be OK. Tonight he met with Mark." Kevin, and Israel both said, "Oh".

The three of them, surrounded me, with their fat bodies, as they laid down next to me. What time is it. Are we the only ones here", I asked, as three strong arms, caressed my bulging body.

UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. "It's just after 10', Israel said with a huge wet belch. "It was a slow night, with just us three, and the two cooks." Israel said rubbing my gut.
Old 23rd June 2011, 03:02 AM
Account Disabled

gain4me2 is on a distinguished road
I heard belches, in the hall. In walked the cooks. They were completely naked, with big bouncing guts. One was in his mid thirties. He was pure chub. He had short, thinning hair, and glasses. He was about 6', and weighed at least 375#. The other, had a Conan the Barbarian look. He was in his late twenties, with dark, long, wavy hair. He had a wide set jaw, with a chin cleft. He was 6'6'', and weighed about 420#. He hat a STRONG body, with a big, round beergut. I guessed he had a semi-hard gut. It had a hefty bounce to it, but not nearly as bouncy, as the other guy. Both were smooth, and tan. They were gorging themselves, on pizza, and fried buckets of chicken.

They walked over to us, with their bellies hanging ober us. With a huge belch, "Conan" asked, "Who's the new guy", while wiping grease on his hefty gut. He whumped his belly, onto Israel's.

"This is Matt. Matt, meet Evan, and Bruce." I let out a huge belch.

"Now that's a belch", Bruce boasted. "You'll fit in fine." BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
Old 1st July 2011, 04:37 AM
Awesome Big Gut

fattyfattyp is on a distinguished road
you've really shown improvement on the overall quality. im starting to really like it. keep it up!