Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 22nd October 2008, 03:13 PM
Junior Big Gut

kida2008 is on a distinguished road
Question Allergic to Dairy and tryin to gain!

Hello everyone, just wondered if anyone has any tips or diet plans out there that would be of some help. I currently dont weigh a lot and have desparately tried to gain in the past but im am very badly allergic to dairy. So this means no butter, double cream, cheese milk etc All the stuff that would really help lol. To top it off im not much of a junk eater either, i try to avoid hydrogenated fats etc and just eat decent healthy grub. But its not enough! I stuff myself stupid nearly every day, pour extra oil over almost everything and its not having much effect, can anyone suggest dairy free high cal meal plans? shakes? snacks? Anything you can think of thats not gonna keep me full for the next 5 hrs lol.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!
Old 22nd October 2008, 04:17 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Strider is on a distinguished road
Lots of carbs. Pasta, potatoes, rice, bread, grains, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcHxiw9QIfc
Old 23rd October 2008, 10:34 PM
Awesome Big Gut

jackjackjack is on a distinguished road
Carbs are the way to go! They're easy and super fattening. Maybe try a little more junk too but you don't have to
Old 24th October 2008, 02:28 AM
Master Big Gut

doughboy is on a distinguished road
doughboy

Myself, I'm vegan. I avoid milk, eggs or butter; anything originating from animals. So, don't forget about whole grains, nuts and certain fattening things like avacodos. Whole grains (lentils is a good one) contain MORE protien than meat. Meat is only second-hand protien anyway. How do you think horses, oxen and cows get to be so big and strong, anyway? And barley... it's SO FATTENING. How can any of you here pass it by? You may contact me at: delphinemolly@hotmail.com.
Old 24th October 2008, 01:29 PM
Account Disabled

blargh127 is on a distinguished road
I used to be allergic to milk.. something in my old medicine made me intolerant.. >_<

But soy milk is healthy.. and delicious.. and can be fattening in its own ways.. I mean I still gained.. haha.. I guess that's what I'm trying to say.. so don't worry about it. ^^
Old 24th October 2008, 02:39 PM
Junior Big Gut

kida2008 is on a distinguished road
cool cheers guys theres some interesting replies there. I'm already on Soya but prob dont drink enough of it lol. And it looks like its carbs all the way then and a few lentils!

xx
Old 25th October 2008, 01:36 AM
Master Big Gut

doughboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2008 View Post
cool cheers guys theres some interesting replies there. I'm already on Soya but prob dont drink enough of it lol. And it looks like its carbs all the way then and a few lentils!

xx
SOYA is one of my favourites. There's also Soy bread spread. (butter substitute) You can use it liberally on your baked potatoes, in hot cereal... whatever. Don't forget that soy bread spread not only spreads well over bread, it will "spread" your belly. Man, you'll get FAT on "easy-to-digest vegetable foods!!!!!
Old 26th October 2008, 10:43 PM
Awesome Big Gut

jackjackjack is on a distinguished road
And soy burgers (veggie burgers) are often more fattening then the meat ones (just on the topic of soy). For that matter burgers are good I guess
Old 28th October 2008, 03:15 AM
Master Big Gut

doughboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackjack View Post
And soy burgers (veggie burgers) are often more fattening then the meat ones (just on the topic of soy). For that matter burgers are good I guess
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I eat "veggie burgers" about once a week. I load the (already fattening) burger with some avacado and (fattening) butter substitute over the toasted rolls. Of course, I add the lettuce, tomato and onion.

Any of you here who love vegetables REALLY SHOULD consider avacodos as part of your diet. Whether it's on a burger or in a salad. Do your research. Avacodos are really FATTENING as well as HEALTHY.
Old 1st November 2008, 04:58 AM
Senior Big Gut

fatblubberpig is on a distinguished road
You can also get lactaid tablets at your local pharmacy: they help your body break down the enzymes in dairy products and help with digestion.

I had a period of about a year or so where any milk products irritated my stomach to the point of severe pain. Took the tablets and felt like a million rubles afterwards!
Closed Thread