Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Old 1st January 2011, 06:23 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Chronic is on a distinguished road
How to get fat...

This is from Dr. Feeder, a continued version of Deciding to get fat.

Dr. Feeder's Tips On:
How to Get Fat
Introduction

This article is not for people who are 'too skinny' and want to reach a normal weight, or for people who want to put on muscle, or for people who want to gain weight for health reasons.

This article is for people who want to be fatter than they are now. People who want to be fatter than the insurance charts and diet mavens say you're supposed to be.

This is not the healthiest thing to do. You're doing it because you want to be fat so much that the risks are worth it. Consult a doctor, or at least check out the Life Expectancy Calculator to see what impact this weight may have on your health. You may be able to do other things to compensate. Also, while these tips will help you gain weight, you should go back to more sensible eating habits when you're not gaining weight.

If you try out these tips, I'd appreciate it if you tell me how things go. E-Mail me: DrFeeder@hotmail.com.

The Tips
Be sure about this. Once you get fat, it will be very difficult, even impossible, to change your mind and get back to your current size. If you have any doubts, read my article Deciding to Get Fat.

Don't eat too often...always skip breakfast, and even lunch if you can. But when you finally do eat, eat a lot. This will be easy, because you'll be really hungry. Also, your metabolism will have slowed down from your fasting; more of the food will be converted to fat.

Always set out a large variety of fattening food, more than you can eat. This will stimulate the appetite. Even if you can't finish, you'll eat a great deal.

Exactly what you eat is not so important. Eat the foods you enjoy the most, especially if they're fattening.
If eating lots of fattening food makes you feel nauseated, eat less of it. Gradually increase the the proportion of fattening food you eat until you can eat lots of it easily.

Don't eat too much! If you eat to the point of pain, overeating may become a chore and become harder and harder to do. Have fun!
Drink some alcohol whenever you overeat. This will encourage the body to store the extra calories as fat. It will also make it more fun to stuff yourself.

A "Feeder", usually a lover who wants to see you gain, will be of great use. Make sure your Feeder reads this article and helps you follow all the tips.
It also helps to find an 'Eating Buddy', someone else who also wants to gain.

You will eat more if other people are eating with you.
The best eating buddy is one who is fatter and has a bigger appetite than you do, to provide you with a good example.
Only grocery shop when you're hungry. You will tend to buy fattening food, and more of it.
Get some exercise, but not too much.
To check your progress, measure your thigh at the fullest part. This is a much more reliable measure of fatness than weight or belly measurements, which can change depending on how much you've eaten or (for women) the time of the month.
Don't try to hide those extra pounds...it won't work anyway. Wear them proudly!
Never apologize for your appetite.
Never apologize for how much you've gained.
Never apologize for how big you are.
If people comment on your weight, just shrug and say you really like to eat.
Warning: You may enjoy this more than you expect! Don't be surprised if you end up fatter than you're contemplating now.

Feel free to post

Last edited by Chronic; 1st January 2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10th January 2011, 11:31 PM
Junior Big Gut

smithcharles686 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the tips! I'll surely keep them in mind!
Old 6th April 2014, 04:34 PM
Graduating Big Gut

blkcisg is on a distinguished road
Thank you

Thank you
I hadn't seen this site before.
Old 14th April 2014, 04:18 AM
Junior Big Gut

rossb2003 is on a distinguished road
thanks for the tips
Old 29th September 2017, 06:09 PM
Junior Big Gut