Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 3rd June 2005, 06:49 PM
pavili25

Lightbulb Just a few ?'s from a newbie

Hey, i'm new to this site and reletively new to gaining, but i'm sure its something i wanna do. I'm 15, strait, and i'm 5'10 and 235 lbs with a waist size of 36 on my pants (although they're a bit tight). ne way, i was just wondering how to get started on my gaining. I know the basics, sort of. Eat lots, etc. But how do i expand my gut capacity, and how do i keep this hidden from my parents? my mom would flip if she found i was gaining! I don't drink alcohol, and i never will, so dont suggest anything with alcohol or drugs. I really want a big gut. Also, do most of u guys wear briefs instead of boxers? i just finished PE for the LAST TIME (finally!! i'll never have to take it again lol!) and i changed from boxers to briefs cuz... well... it gets uncomfortable with all the rubbing, etc... So, just a few questions from a newbie.
Old 3rd June 2005, 10:19 PM
Regular Big Gut

Tipical is on a distinguished road
Nice to meet you, i also just started gaining like a week ago. (Also 15 lol ) nice to meet you, i would wait around for some of the more experienced gainers ( for more info) to come on. And your lucky no PE...summer school sucks.

Last edited by Tipical; 3rd June 2005 at 10:21 PM.
Old 3rd June 2005, 10:39 PM
Regular Big Gut

Fat_jack101 is on a distinguished road
Well I still wear boxers. Loose. But I don't think there really is a way to hide your growing body. She might not notice for a while since she sees you everyday and wouldn't notice a big change. But to completely hide it. Suck in your gut when your around her maybe. lol.
Old 4th June 2005, 10:38 AM
Big_fat_kiddo

Well, 16 straight here.. 125lb
And i dont want my parents to know it aswell.

Im just waiting till i can get out of the house and live on my own.. and that wont take more then 3 or 4 years from now. I will gain slowly now, but i will grow big when i live on my own

----Big party tonight here!, 15 euro to get in.. FREE DRINKING.
So i can really drink a lot ----
Old 5th June 2005, 05:20 PM
Regular Big Gut

diamone is on a distinguished road
There's always doing it the way the Europeans do

There's always the way the Europeans do. Well I guess we have a little cultural help, being the ``age of recognition'' most places is 15 or 16.

Meaning you can vote, get your own job, move in with your own friends, do your own thing.

When I used to work at the Dorian Grey Boys' Academy (named after the gainer in English Lit whose picture did all the gaining but left him svelte and thin (ugh) it was common policy to group boys in a residential housing unit (dorm/cabin/cottage) who not only were of similar age and interests, but also similar weights.

Those who were actively into gaining who were already chubby were given their own dorm as well, segregated from the guys who were into gaining but who could still ``pass'' as average. This arrangement gave all involved a then-necessary big dose of not only validation, but also motivation. This arrangement also led to the improvement of self esteem, the eradication of introverted orientation and the general improvement of the quality of life for the boy in question.

So, if you are living in an area with similar traits (i e the Age of Recognition in your area is 15 or 16), then there's nothing stopping you from handpicking two or three brother gainers and setting up a house together away from mammas and sisters and other girls who just wanna throw cold water on the fire.

Because the longer you stay in what is known in sociology as ``a nonconducive environment'', the more emotional damage you will do to yourself in the long run.

As far as the general gaining techniques without beer or metabolism-slowers and or gainer shakes, where it says elsewhere on this site about keeping with the sit ups and chin ups is correct. Sorry for those of you who hate PE, but unless you just wanna be 30 or 40 years old and be a bedridden mass of protoplasm, then SOME exercise is necessary.

Not to mention, the vast majority of men prefer tight hard round ballbellies (at least as a young man) vs apron bellies that just lay there weighing a man down and contributing to immobility. The minor inconveniences of a ball belly (tough tying shoes etc) can be easily overcome.

And as far as boxers vs briefs go, I choose the nylon boxers vs the cotton. Cures the thigh-chafing problem and doesn't bind up as briefs do.

Good luck.

Last edited by diamone; 5th June 2005 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 5th June 2005, 05:52 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Who says the Europeans do that. For instance, i cant vote till im 18 and live on my own till im 18, let alone, buy a house and move in with friends.
And i still HAVE to go to school untill im 18 (i DO want a education tho). And if i live on my own or with friends, i have to find a job, which i wont get untill im 18...

(yes, im European)
Old 5th June 2005, 11:51 PM
Regular Big Gut

chubby_guy89 is on a distinguished road
your exactly right im sorry but im naturally chubby and i dont try to gain, i just think its stupid im just attracted to big guts so i thought i would come here. actually i go on deits to lose weight. i think its crazy to try to gain weight and want to be 400 ibs and not do ne exersice cause that really is horrible for your health when u reach 40 like he said.
Old 6th June 2005, 04:23 AM
Regular Big Gut

diamone is on a distinguished road
However a belly is also no excuse for poor self esteem.

In case it passed you by previously, you may wish to take notice of the fact that a man must start OUT comfortable, even extroverted regarding his belly before whatever he does with it will stick. That's true for gainers as well as dieters. No gain will stick around until the gainer is happy with himself as he is. COnversely, as you have undoubtedly discovered from your many trips around the diet track, diets don't work either until the man in question is comfortable being fat, both physically as well as emotionally.
Old 6th June 2005, 02:40 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

hmmm... i thing about you.
Can't you talk in normal English ..
Not everyone got it as their motherlanguage, and so a lot of people got no idea what you talk about 50% of time. I got a hardtime reading your posts because of the hard words in it.
Old 6th June 2005, 03:55 PM

BigMick is on a distinguished road
What he was tryin to say Big Fat Kiddo is that unless you are happy with gainin and the effect it will have on your appearance and the way that you will be treated by other people, then gainin will be difficult. Also if you diet, this requires the mental acceptance that you are unhappy enough with the way you look, to be able to do something about it and keep your weight down period, not just on a short term time. I hope this helps you Kiddo I think even a fairly average native English speaker would have had to read that last post to undertand it. LOL. All the same it was very elequently put, by the person in question.
Closed Thread