Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 31st October 2005, 01:58 AM
Account Disabled

FatDude457 is on a distinguished road
tips on gaining read this

hey I was wourndering what do you guys do to gain your bellies i want to gain just belly fat. like what should i eat and stuff like that if yu read thid could you help me out.
Old 31st October 2005, 02:37 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Matuso is on a distinguished road
I think we should just, like, ban the emoticons...they ANGER MEEEEEEEEEE...considering that you're 17, it surprises me that you still have yet to learn English...

There is no special way to gain just belly fat, unless you want to consume lots of beer and get a beer belly which damages your liver something awful. To get a soft belly eat lots of carbohydrates (which also leads to lots of soft fat everywhere else). I don't think it's actually possible to really gain all your weight in your belly.
Old 31st October 2005, 01:57 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuso
I think we should just, like, ban the emoticons...they ANGER MEEEEEEEEEE...considering that you're 17, it surprises me that you still have yet to learn English...
The smileys are here to give a little more life to the posts. And for English, didn't we allready have a topic about that. If someone can't speak English 100% correctly WHO cares, as long as people understand it it's fine.

In some states they have different accents, and for people like me who's mother language isn't English, it's hard to type it correctly.
Old 31st October 2005, 06:21 PM
Awesome Big Gut

It's terribly unorganised-looking. And having an accent is no reason to maim the English language. I find it wonderful that you, whose mother language is not English, someone from the Netherlands, can type in perfect English while the original poster, whose mother language is presumably English (seeing as he is from Connecticut), scrawls out barely readable blurbs.

AHM A GRAMMAR NAZI AND AHM AAAAANGRY

*wink*
Old 31st October 2005, 06:24 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

This is going nowhere...

By the way... stop about the Nazi's please, a lot of my familie died in WW II
Old 31st October 2005, 08:03 PM
Account Disabled

FatDude457 is on a distinguished road
all i have to say is wow lol
Old 31st October 2005, 09:14 PM
Awesome Big Gut

erik13 is on a distinguished road
if you think accents have nothing to do with writing, read "Tom Sawyer". I am fairly eloquent, but this is a forum, not an English paper.

to the original poster: eat lots of doughy things like bread and pasta to get plenty of sofy rolly fat. Or, eat meat and more hearty foods to get stiff fat and look like an out of shape football player. The only way to get a big belly and remain thin otherwise is to drinks gallons of beer.
Old 1st November 2005, 02:46 PM
Retired Staff Member

Omniscient is on a distinguished road
Could you just lay off with the english Matuso? We already know what you think, and you already made a thread about it, post there instead, if you have more comments about it...
Old 1st November 2005, 06:05 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephyre
Could you just lay off with the english Matuso? We already know what you think, and you already made a thread about it, post there instead, if you have more comments about it...
I was just about to say that
Old 1st November 2005, 11:48 PM
Awesome Big Gut

I have to remember to take my meds seperately...

But yeh, bread and pasta and stuff for flab, and the opposite (whatever that is) for a beer belly (or, beer).
Closed Thread