Closed Thread

Old 21st July 2006, 06:25 PM
Junior Big Gut

bitterroot is on a distinguished road
Great first story.
Old 21st July 2006, 11:37 PM
Graduating Big Gut

dissasterpiece is on a distinguished road
very nice...would love more stories like this!
Old 22nd July 2006, 05:14 AM
Account Disabled

knowiemanon is on a distinguished road
i like it...
Old 27th July 2006, 05:27 AM
Junior Big Gut

blorb is on a distinguished road
Pretty good, alot better than most out there
Old 27th July 2006, 05:39 PM
Junior Big Gut

HBG is on a distinguished road
Congratz! It's a nice story really good
Old 28th July 2006, 03:41 AM
retired

Nice story! I like some of the humor at then end
Old 28th July 2006, 04:11 PM
Account Disabled

20598 is on a distinguished road
It was really good, probably one of the best ones I've read.
Old 28th July 2006, 09:12 PM
Awesome Big Gut

bobbysgut is on a distinguished road
The Sequel

Jim and I had decided to spend the summer after our freshman year of college working at the Italian restaurant his uncle, Robert owned. But that was still a few months away and I was anxious to get out of the madness that college can be. I looked forward to the summer all winter as my classes began to lose my interest. I was distracted from classes by something else of greater interest: Jim’s expanding gut.
Jim and I came to college both very slim, although Jim had a good forty pounds on me but back then it was all summer. With a little subtle encouragement Jim started piling on the pounds. I gained too but at not nearly the rate of Jim. I had gained about thirty pounds and had got from thin to slightly chubby, but Jim who had once been a 185 pound toned jock had exploded. By Christmas Jim weighed in close to 250 pounds. I hit 30 pounds and despite my best efforts the weight stopped coming and I had to work hard just to maintain my gains.
However, a few weeks after Christmas break Jim seemed to lose his enthusiasm for gaining. This combined with my own inability to gain anymore weight created a very upsetting situation for me. I knew that if Jim could develop renewed resolve to gain that I would be able to force myself to gain more as well. One day I decided to confront Jim about what was wrong.
“Are you okay?” I asked as I came into the dorm room and as Jim looked up from his Geography term paper.
“What do you mean?”
“Well,” I paused and considered how to bring this up in the best way since Jim was not completely consciously gaining. “I guess you have just haven’t been yourself lately. Why don’t we go out and grab a couple of burgers or something.”
“Nah, I don’t think so buddy. I need to start watching what I eat. I have gotten pretty chubby if you haven’t noticed.”
“Of course I have noticed, but you haven’t ever acted concerned about. In fact, I thought you liked being bigger.”
“I did, but then when I went home for Christmas all everyone said was how fat I had become. And I ran into my old football coach, and he wouldn’t leave it alone. He just kept telling me what a fat pig I had become.”
“Don’t worry about that, if you want to get big what does it matter about what they say?”
“I know, but I think I need a break.”
With that the conversation ended and we both continued to work on homework. The next few weeks Jim continued to be withdrawn and to try to lose weight. He wasn’t trying really hard, he would try to go running and lifting weights but with the extra weight he couldn’t be as active as he was once. He dragged me along with him and although I tried to not do too much I found myself losing a bit of weight. It was hard to bask in gluttony alone.
By the end of the semester when we were packing to move out to New York with Uncle Robert we had both lost some weight. I certainly wasn’t happy about it and Jim seemed to be sadder with each lost pound rather than thrilled as most people would be. I had only lost ten pounds, thank goodness and Jim, poor guy, had lost twenty-five. He was still chubby but he had definitely lost some of his softness.
Jim’s uncle Robert was a big guy. He must have weighed three hundred and fifty pounds. Jim told me that apparently Robert had been a jock like him, but then had gone to cooking school and had put on close to fifty pounds in the first few months. Jim was concerned that although the pay would be great, there might be the possibility of gaining a few pounds back. Too bad, I thought. This might just be what our gaining needed.
“Jimmy my boy!” Robert cried out as we stumbled with our suitcases into his apartment. But as he entered the hallway he stopped and looked disappointed. “Jimmy, what happened? At Christmas you looked so healthy!?”
“What?” asked Jim confused.
“Well, when I saw that you had put on some weight I was thrilled. You have always looked so thin, but finally you looked like a real man. You know, like there was really something to you.”
“Well, I am not sure that carrying that much weight was good for me.”
Robert looked flustered and upset. “Too much weight? You are a strong kid and you have my good looks. You were meant to be large! Not some pansy twig!”
Robert then gave up the subject and led us into his spare room where the two of us would be staying. As Jim unpacked I left the room to go talk to Robert. I found him in the kitchen making pastries. I explained to him what had happened with Jim and how deep down Jim really wanted to gain more weight, but he was afraid of what people would say. Robert and I resolved that we would have to help him see what he really wanted.
“And I might just be able to plump up a little skinny guy like you!” exclaimed Robert as I left the kitchen.
Over the first week Robert made sure there was always a lot of high-fat foods hanging around the house. And while Jim and I finished serving the evening guests and cleaning up the restaurant, Robert would cook up a high calorie feast for us. While we ate he would talk about how he wanted us to look well-fed so that the customers would have no doubt how good the food really was. Yet despite this Jim would hardly eat and would wake up early in the morning to go running.
On Tuesday morning of the second week, Jim went for one of his runs. The night before had been especially difficult for him because Robert had made the richest, tastiest calzones and Jim had to constantly fight the temptation to plow face first into one. Jim wasn’t back yet when I left to go to work and he didn’t show up later at the restaurant. By closing time Robert and I were really concerned. We went home and as we entered the apartment we could hear someone in the kitchen. As we turned on the light and walked in there was Jim in the corner passed out. All around him were bits of half eaten food. Chocolate syrup was all over his chin and face. His brand new pants that fit in him perfectly had burst open unable to hold in his distended gut. We left him there and headed to bed.
The next morning it was like nothing had ever happened to stop Jim from gaining. While bussing tables at closing time Robert caught Jim eating everything in sight. Later I found him drinking straight-up cream in the backroom. And as the days went by, the pressure went from us trying to get Jim to eat to keeping up with him. Within three weeks Jim and I had both regained the lost weight. Robert even admitted to having gained some weight.
Weeks went by and as the summer progressed, both Jim and I started spilling out of our clothes. In August I jumped onto Robert’s scale. When I went to college almost a year ago I was pushing 145 pounds. Now I weighed 100 pounds more, almost 250. My gut had stretch marks all over and I had started to waddle to compensate for my flabby thighs. I had developed rolls all over and I had long lost sight of my feet.
Jim saw me on the scale and laughed.
“You toothpick! You ain’t got nothing!” He lumbered over to the scale and tried to look down to see the number.
“You have got to be kidding me!” I exclaimed. “Dude you weight three hundred pounds.”
I looked him over and tried to remember the slim toned jock that I had met a year ago. Where once were pecs were now flabby man boobs. His abs were probably still down there somewhere, but his expansive gut covered them. His sides were layers of rolls and his butt were like tow huge melons. He beamed with pride as he saw me in awe at his transformation.
“I guess I’m not afraid of being fat anymore, eh?” He laughed and with him laughed his entire body. His rolls of meaty flesh rippled all over.
When the two of us arrived at our parents’ houses before heading back to school our parents didn’t recognize either of us. And although Jim’s parents nagged him and told him he looked like his Uncle Robert who had gained thirty pounds this summer himself, Jim didn’t seem to care anymore. Jim knew that he was happy and that was all that mattered to him anymore. And he finished off everything in their fridge just to show them that he didn’t care.
Old 28th July 2006, 09:12 PM
Awesome Big Gut

bobbysgut is on a distinguished road
Hey, I decided to do a sequel that showed some more of what goes on in the mind of a gainer. Let me know what ya'll think!
Old 29th July 2006, 12:12 AM
retired

Very Nice Story!! You should do another sequal about them finishing there colledge years or something longer and pretty much finish it off!! Well written!
Closed Thread