Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 30th March 2007, 04:56 AM
Awesome Big Gut

abg1988 is on a distinguished road
Week of Gaining?

Okay...I deicided that I want to do a week of heavy gaining. How much weight could be gained in exactly 7 days? I will grab several portions of pizza, pasta, meats, and lots of sodas at meal times...go to the campus foodstore and get lots of chips, and snacks and soda. I think that I will start off my gaining tomorrow buy drinking 4 two leeter bottles of CocaCola and possibly two bags of Cheetos or some other kind of snack that has a lot of calories, carbs and such. I think I want my small tight fitting clothing to actually get tight and small on me. Please give me more suggestions on what i can do to gain as much as possible in a week.
Old 30th March 2007, 09:57 AM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by abg1988 View Post
Okay...I deicided that I want to do a week of heavy gaining. How much weight could be gained in exactly 7 days?
I would try and aim mainly in terms of calories, as thats a fairly decent indicator all up of the level of food you have consumed.

Since your a smaller guy, I would probably recommend you buy enough food and drink to give AT LEAST (roughly, don't need to go exact) 5000 calories a day, if not 7000+. At the start of this week, weigh yourself when you wake up in the morning and record that as your start weight. DO NOT weigh yourself during the week, but keep up the consistent eating and food and drink.

The morning that you reach a full 7 days, weigh yourself again. This should give you the most accurate measure of how much you have gained. For a smaller guy its not out of the ordinary to possibly gain up to 10lb in a week, but don't be surprised if you gain half or less or that because all bodies are different.
Old 30th March 2007, 12:47 PM
Senior Big Gut

fatblubberpig is on a distinguished road
Another good idea is to try to eat as many donuts as possible right before bed. It works wonders!
Old 30th March 2007, 12:53 PM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatblubberpig View Post
Another good idea is to try to eat as many donuts as possible right before bed. It works wonders!
Yes, not only donuts, but any other heavy amount of food before any period of sleep... though drinks aren't a good idea if you know drinking a lot before you sleep will keep you up going to the toilet all night.
Old 30th March 2007, 07:23 PM
Awesome Big Gut

abg1988 is on a distinguished road
Okay...well I just had a really big lunch. Screw waiting till snacking time. I ate two double cheese burgers with two sides of fries, grilled cheese with fries, a salad with meat and cheeses and potatos, 2 cokes, 2 coke with cherries, 1 ice tea, 1 tall glass of chocolate milk......and ouch, it somewhat hurts. I took pics, and will upload them later

but i dont have my scale yet so my weight before and now i really have the faintest idea is what

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t...ch%2030-Lunch/

here are the pix

Last edited by Big_fat_kiddo; 30th March 2007 at 09:29 PM.
Old 1st April 2007, 10:24 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Barnabas Collins is on a distinguished road
I would suggest that you try to have all of your major eating later in the day, and a huge meal right before you doze off. Eating in the morning helps your metabolism, so you'll want to avoid waking that up. Late night craming also helps heap on the pounds because when you go to sleep whatever calories are left become fat. Also try to reduce your physical activity. Good luck, and be sure to take a vitamin or something every day. You want to live a long life to fully enjoy those pounds, don't you?
Closed Thread