Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Site Announcements > News

News Site Related News

Closed Thread

Old 27th April 2007, 10:44 AM
Big_fat_kiddo

Exclamation Notification to all members

MEMBERS, PLEASE READ.

Since we have experienced a large burst of new members.
Welcome to all of them.

There are a few things I would like to explain again for those who have not yet seen or noticed it by now.

This Forum is here for all people, of all ages, sizes, genders and sexual preferences to enjoy. We do have a larger number of people below the age of 30, then above, and an especially large amount of "minors" (people below the age of 18).

We do not discriminate anyone, and we most certainly do not outrule anyone that doesn't fall into a certain age, size, gender or preference catagory, so we ask everyone to please keep this in mind when posting.

We have a fairly large and detailed list with rules that explain what is and what isn't allowed on our boards, we advise you to read trough them.
Click ->here<- to get to them.
We have also set up a number of rules to follow when you are using our Private/Personal Messaging system.
Click ->here<- to get to them

Another thing people seem not to read or not to know about, is that before you are able to see pictures you need to have made 7 good and meaningful posts. Even after you have made that limit it can take up to a day before it is registered and activated.
We delete all posts we do not find meaningful.
We also look at the timespan they are posted in.

I hope this is now clear to everyone.

If you still have any questions feel free to send a message to any of the staff members instead of posting it on the boards and we will contact you as soon possible.

Regards,
Big_Fat_Kiddo
BigGuts Moderator.

Last edited by Big_fat_kiddo; 2nd October 2007 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Updated links.
Old 23rd December 2007, 04:53 AM
Junior Big Gut

cowpower is on a distinguished road
Just wondering. When i try to look at a photo thats being hosted on the forum it tells me i dont have sufficient privileges or i havent posted enough to see the pictures... Just wondering what it is and why. How many posts do i have to make? lol
Old 23rd December 2007, 07:23 AM
Account Disabled

pavili255 is on a distinguished road
*shifts eyes* you shouldn't have asked that question... be prepared for an explosion... not from me, but from a mod...

You must have 7/Seven/Siete posts to be able to view pictures on here. It's in the rules, which I'm sure one of our mods will point out... again, for the 100 billionth time... Keep in mind it could also take a couple of hours for the system to refresh, so you might have to wait a while before you're able to view them.
Old 23rd December 2007, 02:22 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavili255 View Post
*shifts eyes* you shouldn't have asked that question... be prepared for an explosion... not from me, but from a mod...

You must have 7/Seven/Siete posts to be able to view pictures on here. It's in the rules, which I'm sure one of our mods will point out... again, for the 100 billionth time... Keep in mind it could also take a couple of hours for the system to refresh, so you might have to wait a while before you're able to view them.
I will not explode, I will not react, I will just hit my head hard on my keyboard....
Old 23rd December 2007, 03:16 PM
FatMike

This explains my reaction each time I hear that (well, over time anyways)
Closed Thread