Thread: "The Squasher"
View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2011, 03:50 PM
Graduating Big Gut

gain-or-lose? is on a distinguished road
***Flaskback***

I was starting to think that maybe MIT was too easy and I should have gone to Dartmouth. Well the work was adequate and I decided that it was going to be too much of a hassle anyway, after all my first semester was over. Although there was a big change to me. Instead of the freshman 15, I pulled a freshman 215. My originally perfect 180 lbs. frame was now 395 lbs. of belly and moobs, and I liked it.

Never before in my life had I been fat, but I had to say it felt amazing. Then one day I was approached by a tiny 4'6 girl. She threw herself at me and told me about FA's and how there were girls out there who loved big guys like me. She took me back to her apartment and had me do my very first squashing session on her, it was awesome. When I felt her tiny weak body underneath all my weight I loved it. Half way through I decided to sit on her and bounce a lot. Well she did have almost 7 broken ribs and was in the hospital for a few days, but she said she loved every bit and the pain was worth it.

***Present***

Well the little man had finally recovered and now it was time. I picked him up and carried him into one of his living rooms. His dad owned all the fast food restaurants on campus, and the mall along with several other stores. So, in a nutshell, the kids was rich. I laid him down on a couch in the room and told him what I was going to do.

"Alright small guy I'm going to sit on your chest, face, and back. Get ready for all 525 lbs."

When I told him how much I weighed his eyes got wide and he began to show some fear. I started to lower my 3 1/2 foot ass over his small 23 inch chest. When I was about 7 inches away I felt his arms trying to push me away, but he payed me for the session and I wasn't about to let him chicken out.

I let the rest of myself fall and his arms were pushed down and my full 525 lbs. pound frame was crushing his chest into the 15,000 dollar couch. He began to moan and groan with pleasure and pain. I started to bounce just a little and he enjoyed that a lot. I stood up and he started heaving in huge breaths of air. While he was doing that I moved up to his face, not waiting for him to comprehend what was going to happen I sat down on him quickly only using about 250 lbs. He started to squirm and was trying to get up, but because my ass was so big it still held half of his muscular chest down. I decided to put all my weight on his face then and he started moaning even more.

I began bouncing a little, not too much because I didn't want to break his face. He was able to bend one of his arms and started rubbing the side of my belly, he tried to make it to the front but his arms never would have reached. I turned my body so that my thighs and legs were now going down his body. My giant crack was now right over his mouth and nose and he had no chance of breathing and he knew that. He started trying to push me off of his body by trying to use his weak little arms. He had no chance.

I bounced for about a minute and got off him. He was starting to get really weak and that's when I start to have fun with my clients. I rolled his pathetically small body over on his stomach and sat on his back. I told him to try and do a push up, but his arms arms were trapped by my ass so he couldn't do that. He started to run out of air and couldn't breathe so I decided that I would get the rest of his air out of his body.

I stood up quickly and jumped up in the air and landed on his back. It pushed all the air out of his body and now he had none. He started trying to get up but ultimately failed. After about a minute I got up and he was almost passed out. I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. I carried him to the master bedroom and laid him down on the bed. I got on the bed and put my legs on either side of him.

I got on my knees and sat down on my heels and sat my belly on his face. He started to try and suck and lick on it, but I only let girls do that. So to punish him I laid all my belly weight on his face and stayed there for about 3 minutes. By now his body was starting to bruise from all the squashing and he was barely conscious. I went down to his feet and slowly started to roll my body up his, slowly I covered his whole body up except for his head.

"Little guy you're a good client to squash, but now you going to wish you hadn't called me."

I covered his head up with my man cleavage, and started to relax so that I could fall asleep. When I woke up I rolled some of my body back so I could see his face. It was really red and was starting to show signs of bruising but he was able to breathe through the night like I knew he would, so he wasn't dead. I got up off of him and made my way out to the living room where my clothes were. I got dressed and wrote him a note saying if he wanted another session it would be another 350 dollars and to send me a text.

I had another session in about two hours with a tiny freshman girl who had never been squashed. I love my job.