Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   News (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Attention New Members (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=695)

Omniscient 8th May 2006 05:08 PM

Attention New Members

Since so many people have asked this question, and everybody makes a new thread for it, I will explain it now;

"Why can't people who've just registered look at pictures or send PM's?"

Well, we made it that way so that for example pedophiles and random people don't just join to look at pictures or try to contact other members.
After you have posted seven (7) times you haved full access to the forum, gallery and personal messages. It can, however take some time for it to register, a minute, an hour, sometimes even longer.
I hope you understand, because it's for your safety we've made it this way.

[EDIT]

By spamming the boards with useless reply's, or just to get to the 7 post minimum, we have the right to delete posts if we find it apropriate.

greendaycliz 14th May 2006 07:08 PM

how do you expect us to post pics if you wont let us? thats smart.

Big_fat_kiddo 14th May 2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendaycliz

We don't expect people to post pics, nor do we force them to. It is all "free will"

If you want to enjoy the features such as posting pics/seeing pics and Private Messaging, you have to make atleast 7 post.

french 15th May 2006 01:08 PM

I got a problem. Iīve already made a post but I still canīt look at those pix. Canīt wait... hope itīll work soon tho

Big_fat_kiddo 15th May 2006 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by french
I got a problem. Iīve already made a post but I still canīt look at those pix. Canīt wait... hope itīll work soon tho

As I answerd allready yesterday, it takes some time (up to a few hours) for it to get trough in our database, and changes your status so you can see the pictures.

Omniscient 15th May 2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendaycliz

Posting pics is completely allowed, when you have posted pics you have SEVEN post and CAN view other pics. It's not the posting that's disabled but the lurking and stealing... smart ass...

prickly 19th May 2006 02:51 AM

thanks

.........for the info. looking forward to getting involved!

tomv8 19th May 2006 02:24 PM

My first Post

Hi,

OK so I just figured out the way this board works. Tom, 22 gainer. Currently 5-9 and about 240. Love gaining! Pics...yes some! CAm...yes! Show off...if I am in the mood. I am not trying to act like some gameshow host but with so many people claiming to be something they are not its my way of saying I am real. So there you have it.

blahsticks 29th May 2006 04:33 AM

okay thats understandable.

fatfuk 7th June 2006 07:28 PM

wut do u hav 2 post? a picture,a comment?