Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   Stories (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   To eat...and eat (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4024)

fatnhappy22 11th April 2010 11:51 PM

To eat...and eat

Hey all, I'm writing a WG story! I'm also publishing this on FantasyFeeder.com.

Hope you like!
To Eat...And Eat...

Chapter 1
Jack was lightly drowsing in front of the TV. He dreamed that he was standing in front of his bathroom mirror, completely naked. The mirror reflected clearly his slim, trim, youthful body. He looked at his pecs, and how they sloped down to meet his slight abs. As he looked they seemed to puff out; his body started to get softer, rounder, bigger. He looked down at his own body and it stayed trim. The image in the mirror kept going, from soft, to large, to FAT. He had moobs now that draped over on to his flabby gut. He admired it all. He quickly realized that it wasn't his body at all! It was Troy's body. His body pointed to Jack from the mirror and Jack looked down to find the same flabby body on himself! He reached down to his growing belly and....

The door to the apartment opened, stirring Jack out of the dream. Troy entered, carrying four large pizzas and two large bottles of root beer.

"Aah! Great!" Jack sat up, and rubbed his eyes, while Troy plopped down next to him and began downing a pizza. Jack looked over at his gut, jiggling and swaying as Troy got comfortable. A feeling came over Jack as he watched his fat friend that he had rarely experienced before. It was a mix of admiration, desire, confusion, and was laced with sexual tension. He wanted so much to reach over and touch his friend's gut-to have his hand sink down into it. He was entranced...

"Dude, your food's getting cold." Troy observed with a mouth full of pizza.
One-and-a-half pizzas and two liters of soda later, and Jack's eating had slowed to a stop. "Oh, god. I'm *urp* full!" Troy was slugging down the last of his root beer and glanced over. "Oh, you've got room left."
"No, I don't!" Jack replied. "I can't eat another bite." He wished he could. That pizza was so good!
"Well here's your problem, you're out of stuff to drink. I'll grab ya some." Troy hoisted himself off the couch and lumbered to the kitchen.

He wasn't gone long, and returned with a six pack of beer. "That'll help." Jack took a beer and another slice of pizza. Seeming satisfied, Troy nodded and stated, "I won't see good food go to waste."
"Ok, MOM." Jack smirked. They both sat and talked and ate and drank until all the food in front of them was gone.

"Ooooh *burrrp* ooh..." Jack's stomach was stretched tight, pinning him to the couch. "I can't move." Troy laughed. "That's why I am always in favor of sitting."

He did do a lot of that. In fact, since high school Troy hadn't done much physical activity except stretch out his stomach with all the eating he'd been doing. It showed every time he moved or took his shirt off, exposing the belly that Jack was quickly starting to envy. That's when he had a funny idea. 'I could get fatter myself. Why not learn how from an expert?' And so he started the conversation that would change his life.
“Hey Troy…”

dublover42 12th April 2010 01:28 AM

nice start, keep it up!

rawr. 12th April 2010 10:28 AM

Excellent start. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Chronic 13th April 2010 01:18 PM

Great intro, I'm itching to read the next chapter and keep up the good work.

fatnhappy22 13th April 2010 02:58 PM

Chapter 2
“…can I ask you a question?”
“Sure.” Troy answered between bites. “How big do you think you’ve gotten since high school?” Jack threw out the question as lightly as he could.
“You mean ‘fat’.” Troy answered. There was a small pause. “Yeah…” Jack said lamely. Troy shifted his bulk a bit and took a swig of his beer. After a long pause, Jack said, “It’s not ‘cause I’m going to bitch about it or anything, honest. I’m just ….I was just curious.” Troy searched Jack’s eyes for any dishonesty in the question, and found none. “It’s okay…” Troy softened and smiled, “I guess I’ve gained around two hundred pounds now.”
“Wow!”
“Yeah.” Troy admitted. He patted his belly and it shook underneath his shirt.
“Do you…like it?” Jack ventured. Troy laughed. “What I like is food, and lots of it!” They both laughed. “At least that’s how it started. College was great. Instead of running out of food at home, I could unleash on the buffet at the dining center. Remember those huge trays?” Jack nodded. “ Well, after my freshmen year, I could fill up one of those trays, eat it all, and go back for seconds!”

“My family definitely noticed my gain, mainly because I was such a stick as a kid. We ate bigger meals at home to accommodate my appetite. Things were great!”
“What happened?”
“I kept it up. Eating constantly. Mindless eating, gorging at meal times…Pretty soon, I could down a large pizza and a two liter of soda in a sitting. This kind of eating happened for the next three years.”
“But you moved home, right? After college?”
“Yeah, and in my parent’s eyes, I went from being a ‘growing boy’ to an out-of-control eater. Which I didn’t mind, and while my parents settled for the fact that they couldn’t restrict my diet anymore, they begged me to see a doctor.” And, like I anticipated, he had a speech prepared about how dangerous it was, and how ugly it was. Yes, he actually mentioned that!”
“God! I would have told him to **** off!” Jack retorted.
“Well, I didn’t. I simply told him that while I was quite large, I had gotten comfortable with my bulk. I stay healthy. I eat right, but A LOT, and the weight doesn’t bother me because all the things I like to do aren’t strenuous. I lost a bit for my parents, but when I moved out, I gained it all right back again, and kept on eating.” Troy concluded with a nod.
“Huh.” Jack said. There was a thoughtful pause, and he blurted out, “I’ve been thinking about getting bigger…I mean fatter. Would you help me?”
“What?” Troy turned to him in surprise. “I’ve seen you get bigger over the years, and would like to get bigger too.”
“Dude,” Troy started to get up, “if this is a gay way of you coming on to me….”
“ No! No it’s definitely not.” Jack said quickly. “This is all about me, and what I want for myself. And believe me…” Jack said as Troy sat down again. “…of anyone, it definitely would NOT be you!” Troy punched him in the shoulder playfully. Troy rolled the idea around in his head for a few minutes.
“Well, I could use an eating buddy…” Troy mused aloud. “We’re gonna need more beer for this.”

fatnhappy22 13th April 2010 03:00 PM

Second Chapter

Haha...by the way, I would LOVE an eating buddy! Just some personal commentary. :-)

bigbelly94 13th April 2010 08:28 PM

whoa this is great so far keep going....

gainermen1993 24th April 2010 03:38 PM

I really want will continue to know what happens

fatnhappy22 26th April 2010 01:29 PM

Chapter 3

"Oh, god! I'm stuffed." Jack gasped as he shoved his now empty fourth plate of food away. Troy smirked, "I think you can do better than that." He had a plate of deserts in front of him and was about to dig into them when he changed his mind. "Here." he shoved the food in front of Jack. "I can't eat all that!" Jack whined. The plate was full of creme puffs, carrot cake and jell-o.
"You will." Jack looked at Troy with his best pleading puppy dog eyes, and Troy simply ignored him. "I'm getting another plate." Jack sighed and took a bite of a creme puff.

He was eating more every day, and Troy was pleased with his progress, but if you aren't improving, you are standing still, right? So, Troy did as he was asked. He pushed food on Jack at every opportunity. In fact, Jack realized, that they had been hanging out at restaurants and eating places exclusively for the past week.
Troy had started easy on Jack; having him eat until he was full, making sure he had all three meals, had food with him wherever he went, things like that. But today, as they approached the door to the chinese buffet, Troy stepped in front of the door. "Hold on."
"What?" Jack looked impatient to get in. He looked hungry.
"From this meal on, we're changing the game."
"What?"
"You've been eating full meals...which is fine for an average person. You, on the other hand, need more...much more. So, from now on, you will stuff at every meal."
"Stuff? You mean I haven't..."
"Nope. You've got to eat more than that. You need to be fuller than full. Stuffed. Eat past your comfort zone. Now get in there."
Jack had only been able to stomach two plates of food before this week - from ANY buffet. Troy was pushing hard now. Jack got the first two down, and started eating slower. It took much longer to get through the next two, but he did, and this is when the deserts came.
He was breathing hard, and had no choice but to lean back in his seat as he ate. The feeling of fullness excited and thrilled him and kept his fork moving from his plate to his mouth. His medium t-shirt felt like it was getting smaller. He could feel the fabric strech all the way around his middle. He liked that.
Troy came back with an even larger plate and a bowl of ice cream. They ate at tables instead of booths mainly because Troy had outgrown them a year ago. Jack was excited to think that he may someday not be able to fit in a booth at a restaurant.
"See? Now, while you are snacking on that, I'll have this." Jack looked down at his belly and compared it with the sloping, sagging gut on his friend. Jack looked pregnant, with a round, distended belly, and Troy seemed to show no difference now than he did before they had started.
"Hey, your ice cream is melting." Jack observed.
"That's the idea. See, it's much easier to get down when you can drink it." It fills up all the gaps (the few that there are) and shoots you full of calories too."
"Why do you care about calories?" Jack asked. "I thought you just liked eating?"
"I do." Troy said flatly, but his eyes said something different.

fatnhappy22 26th April 2010 01:30 PM

Here we go!

Chapter 3

"Oh, god! I'm stuffed." Jack gasped as he shoved his now empty fourth plate
of food away. Troy smirked, "I think you can do better than that." He had a
plate of deserts in front of him and was about to dig into them when he
changed his mind. "Here." he shoved the food in front of Jack. "I can't eat
all that!" Jack whined. The plate was full of creme puffs, carrot cake and
jell-o.

"You will." Jack looked at Troy with his best pleading puppy dog
eyes, and Troy simply ignored him. "I'm getting another plate." Jack sighed
and took a bite of a creme puff.

He was eating more every day, and Troy was pleased with his progress, but
if you aren't improving, you are standing still, right? So, Troy did as he
was asked. He pushed food on Jack at every opportunity. In fact, Jack
realized, that they had been hanging out at restaurants and eating places
exclusively for the past week.

Troy had started easy on Jack; having him
eat until he was full, making sure he had all three meals, had food with
him wherever he went, things like that. But today, as they approached the
door to the chinese buffet, Troy stepped in front of the door. "Hold on."

"What?" Jack looked impatient to get in. He looked hungry.

"From this meal on, we're changing the game."

"What?"

"You've been eating full meals...which is fine for an average person. You,
on the other hand, need more...much more. So, from now on, you will stuff
at every meal."

"Stuff? You mean I haven't..."

"Nope. You've got to eat more than that. You need to be fuller than full.
Stuffed. Eat past your comfort zone. Now get in there."

Jack had only been
able to stomach two plates of food before this week - from ANY buffet. Troy
was pushing hard now. Jack got the first two down, and started eating
slower. It took much longer to get through the next two, but he did, and
this is when the deserts came.
He was breathing hard, and had no choice but to lean back in his seat as he
ate. The feeling of fullness excited and thrilled him and kept his fork
moving from his plate to his mouth. His medium t-shirt felt like it was
getting smaller. He could feel the fabric stretch all the way around his
middle. He liked that.
Troy came back with an even larger plate and a bowl
of ice cream. They ate at tables instead of booths mainly because Troy had
outgrown them a year ago. Jack was excited to think that he may someday not
be able to fit in a booth at a restaurant.
"See? Now, while you are snacking on that, I'll have this." Jack looked
down at his belly and compared it with the sloping, sagging gut on his
friend. Jack looked pregnant, with a round, distended belly, and Troy
seemed to show no difference now than he did before they had started.
"Hey,your ice cream is melting." Jack observed.

"That's the idea. See, it's much
easier to get down when you can drink it." It fills up all the gaps (the
few that there are) and shoots you full of calories too."

"Why do you care about calories?" Jack asked. "I thought you just liked
eating?"

"I do." Troy said flatly, but his eyes said something different.

bigbelly94 26th April 2010 08:01 PM

this is getting really good please keep going with it..

allgreenrejects 30th April 2010 06:38 PM

wow, that is really good

laxininrio 6th May 2010 02:40 AM

This is awesome man! Can't wait for the next installment

fatnhappy22 15th May 2010 05:22 PM

Chapter 4
Jack began to see gaining as a cycle. He reviewed the past month in his head as he surfed Facebook on the couch, which became one of his favorite places to be.
He had started to eat tons more, which made him bloat and gain weight. Keeping that gut full made him heavier and made it harder to get up and get around, so he sat more. He thought about why he was getting up and if he didn't need to, he just sat. His inactivity slowed down his metabolism and made him gain quicker. Plus, the extra sitting time gave him an opporutnity to eat mindlessly. He was devouring bags of chips, ice cream by the half-gallon,and eating whole boxes of Little Debby snacks in one sitting. The extra large meals definitely helped also.
When he did rise, it was for a damn good reason. To use the bathroom, or to get more to eat. The couch was starting to look like a bit of a nest. Everything Jack could need was within arms reach. Eat, gain, sit, gain, eat, gain...no wonder people found it hard to lose weight!
Jack was dozing in his nest when there was a knock on the door.
"It's open!" Jack called. Troy opened the door and stepped in and looked around. "I see you've been taking my lessons to heart!"
"Well, I don't know if the heart is where I'm taking them" Jack patted the softening belly in front of him. He noticed that his chest jiggled when he did it this time. Funny, it never did that before. He smiled to himself. Troy grabbed a case of beer from the fridge and sat down with Jack on the couch. "Wanna down these and order in tonight?"
"Naw, let's have these and go out to Chino's." Jack replied. He began to hoist himself up. Troy's eyes rolled. "We've been to Chino's the past three days...wait. You want to go because of that waiter...what-his-name, uh, Charlieee."
"No!" Jack said defensively, retreating into his room to change. "...his name is Chris."
"Aha! I knew it." Troy pointed at Jack's bedroom door accusingly. "Listen, I'm getting tired of the food there. I'm picking this time. Let's go to the buffet. We haven't been there for a while. And, as your coach..." Jack laughed. "I need to see how you are progressing."
"Ok, fine." Jack surrendered as he came out of his room with a fresh pair of clothes on.He was wearing 36" jeans now that fit snugly and his large shirts were starting to strain around his middle. He figured he had some time left before switching up a size...
The buffet was empty. It was a beautiful day outside, and many folks were picknicking and enjoying the weather outside, which was just fine by Jack. They got their ususal table and drink and dug in. Plate after plate...Jack felt himself get heavier with each bite, a little more bloated, a little more tired. He came to welcome that feeling of contentment that washed over him as he ate himself to the bursting point. Six plates later and Jack and Troy were breathing hard, trying to finish their fourth sodas. "Very nice." Troy said, "But do you have another plate in you?" Jack smiled. "You get 'em, I'll eat 'em!" Troy, with some effort, stood up, and grabbed two more plates of food, of equal portions, and returned.
"This is what I've been looking for.." Troy began. "I've been looking for someone to compete with. You're full, I'm full. Now whoever eats the most before putting down their fork gets their meal free. Game?"
"Bring it on..." Jack felt very game. They dug their forks in and began. Bite after bite, they packed it away, the mountain of pork, mushrooms, rice, and vegetables on their plates. Finally...

phillyeaglesfrk 20th May 2010 04:17 AM

Keep the story going?

bigbelly94 10th June 2010 09:29 PM

yeah keep this story going it's really kool.

fatnhappy22 11th June 2010 05:09 AM

**UPDATE**

Hey all, thanks for the feedback on the story.
I'm working an internship at the moment and life has gotten hectic. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this, but it may take a bit of time before I can get another chapter down on paper.

epatara 13th June 2010 11:12 AM

Good cause I'm likin' this story

fatnhappy22 8th August 2010 03:19 AM

Sorry everyone for the delay, but here's the next installment. More plot later, but here's a treat for you!

It seemed like months had gone by before Jack and Troy stood to leave the restaurant. Jack had been bested, and with two extra bites eaten by Troy. The sight before both of them was a rare one. They both had food still on their plates. Jack sighed, and grabbed the check. Troy had stopped burping, for there was no more room for air. They were stuffed, Troy's massive belly pushing hard into the table between them, and Jack's was round and distended like a beach ball. He felt it tenderly, and it was solid, even with the fat he had accumulated recently.
"Now what?" Jack asked.
"Now, we sleep." Troy answered. The both stood, Jack paid, and they waddled to the car.
Troy dropped him off at his apartment and told him to sleep.
"I promise you, you will feel hungry after you wake up." Troy said. Jack considered napping on the couch, but decided to go all out and sleep in his bed. He stripped down and even took off his now too-tight boxers. He was a sight. His gut was still rounded, but the fat sagged and jiggled when he moved. His thighs were getting flabbier and they were now closer together, it seemed. They were almost touching each other. Jack looked straight down and his belly and chest were obstructing his view of little Jack and more surprisingly, his feet. He rubbed his gut, grabbed it and let it bounce back down. He could feel himself get a bit hard from the sight, but sleepiness was overpowering his sexual urges now. He settled into bed, and quickly fell asleep.

He was having a new dream. A new dream that had now replaced the old one that had started him out on this process of expansion. He found himself in a desk chair. An office chair, with wheels and arm rests on the side. He was at his desk and next to his computer he noticed a mountain of hostess cakes and pies. The pile overtook his desk and some tumbled to his feet, their plastic wrappers crinkling.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, but he was too full to move or even turn around. The hand slid off and the mystery man came around him on the right side. It was Chris, the waiter at Chino's that Jack drooled over. His sandy blond hair was always cut short, and while his size wasn't due to fat, he was attractive. He was in his work clothes and leaned in to Jack's face.

"You aren't full yet." He said, and sat on the edge of the desk, making a few more snacks tumble down. "Not when you haven't had desert yet." With that, he reached for a Twinkie, unwrapped it and confidently stuffed it in Jack's mouth. Jack had no choice but to swallow it. But by the time he finished that one, Chris had another one all ready to go and heading toward his lips. Jack's gut was stretched more and more, getting rounder and rounder. Where was it all going to fit?

"I'm not stopping until these are gone. Keep it up!" He said with another snack at the ready. Jack felt like he would burst, his gut and midsection were straining. After the next snack had been swallowed he felt like he really would burst. "Enough!"
Chris paused, smiled and said, "...not even close." And stuffed him with another one. Jack forced the cake down and his stomach rumbled. The pressure on his belly eased somewhat. Chris stuffed him full again and again his stomach rumbled and the pressure lowered, like it was making room for more, but where was it going?

After a bit more time, he found out. There was a strange rubbing against his sides and he looked down, startled to see that he was wide enough to be pushing against the arms of the desk chair! His belly was sagging lower, a new layer of fat had developed and was increasing the size of the once small belly apron. He squirmed in his seat, and noticed that his thighs were now swaying when he moved from side to side but they no longer were apart. They had grown enough to squish together in the middle. Chris smiled and stuffed another creme pie in Jack's mouth and he chewed beginning to feel full again, and his eyes trailed around his side to see a butt begin to inflate to match his ham hock thighs.

Knowing that he wasn't going to explode, he ate faster now, enjoying the feeling of his fuller, fatter body, the pressure he exerted on the chair, how he began to fill it's every corner with his fat. He anticipated feeling fuller and getting to the popping point, only to feel the familiar gurgle and increase in size. This seemed to go on for a long time. Jack barely even noticed the pile of cakes and snacks getting smaller and smaller.

A while later, Jack's hips and waist overtook the arms of the chair, enveloping it, and his gut was giggling with every move he made. His thighs were pressed together and he seemed to be riding higher as his ass was pushing him up and out. He kept eating, and eating.

He began to slow towards the end. His stomach stopped making room for his extra food and he became stuffed again. "Just a few more to go..." Chris smiled. "You can do it."
"God, I can't! No room!" Jack said between bites. Chris kept stuffing him, he swelled, and ached, and was about to pop when the arms of the chairs broke off releasing his sides to hang off and over the chair.
Three more.

Two more.

One more.

After the last one, it felt like the bottom dropped out of his stomach and as the pressure released, his body surged outward with another large layer of fat. More than anywhere else, his gut. Underneath the apron of fat already there, there surged another roll pushing the first one higher and out farther. His chest exploded outward and under his arms like filling a balloon with water and the chair broke, sending him down to the floor. Chris knelt down and put one hand on Jack's gut, and one picked up a massive breast.

"Want more?" He asked with a devilish look in his eye.

Jack then awoke with a gnawing in his stomach and a need to see Chris.

fatnhappy22 8th August 2010 03:22 AM

Chapter 5!

Sorry everyone for the delay, but here's the next installment. More plot later, but here's a treat for you!

It seemed like months had gone by before Jack and Troy stood to leave the restaurant. Jack had been bested, and with two extra bites eaten by Troy. The sight before both of them was a rare one. They both had food still on their plates. Jack sighed, and grabbed the check. Troy had stopped burping, for there was no more room for air. They were stuffed, Troy's massive belly pushing hard into the table between them, and Jack's was round and distended like a beach ball. He felt it tenderly, and it was solid, even with the fat he had accumulated recently.
"Now what?" Jack asked.
"Now, we sleep." Troy answered. The both stood, Jack paid, and they waddled to the car.
Troy dropped him off at his apartment and told him to sleep.
"I promise you, you will feel hungry after you wake up." Troy said. Jack considered napping on the couch, but decided to go all out and sleep in his bed. He stripped down and even took off his now too-tight boxers. He was a sight. His gut was still rounded, but the fat sagged and jiggled when he moved. His thighs were getting flabbier and they were now closer together, it seemed. They were almost touching each other. Jack looked straight down and his belly and chest were obstructing his view of little Jack and more surprisingly, his feet. He rubbed his gut, grabbed it and let it bounce back down. He could feel himself get a bit hard from the sight, but sleepiness was overpowering his sexual urges now. He settled into bed, and quickly fell asleep.

He was having a new dream. A new dream that had now replaced the old one that had started him out on this process of expansion. He found himself in a desk chair. An office chair, with wheels and arm rests on the side. He was at his desk and next to his computer he noticed a mountain of hostess cakes and pies. The pile overtook his desk and some tumbled to his feet, their plastic wrappers crinkling.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, but he was too full to move or even turn around. The hand slid off and the mystery man came around him on the right side. It was Chris, the waiter at Chino's that Jack drooled over. His sandy blond hair was always cut short, and while his size wasn't due to fat, he was attractive. He was in his work clothes and leaned in to Jack's face.

"You aren't full yet." He said, and sat on the edge of the desk, making a few more snacks tumble down. "Not when you haven't had desert yet." With that, he reached for a Twinkie, unwrapped it and confidently stuffed it in Jack's mouth. Jack had no choice but to swallow it. But by the time he finished that one, Chris had another one all ready to go and heading toward his lips. Jack's gut was stretched more and more, getting rounder and rounder. Where was it all going to fit?

"I'm not stopping until these are gone. Keep it up!" He said with another snack at the ready. Jack felt like he would burst, his gut and midsection were straining. After the next snack had been swallowed he felt like he really would burst. "Enough!"
Chris paused, smiled and said, "...not even close." And stuffed him with another one. Jack forced the cake down and his stomach rumbled. The pressure on his belly eased somewhat. Chris stuffed him full again and again his stomach rumbled and the pressure lowered, like it was making room for more, but where was it going?

After a bit more time, he found out. There was a strange rubbing against his sides and he looked down, startled to see that he was wide enough to be pushing against the arms of the desk chair! His belly was sagging lower, a new layer of fat had developed and was increasing the size of the once small belly apron. He squirmed in his seat, and noticed that his thighs were now swaying when he moved from side to side but they no longer were apart. They had grown enough to squish together in the middle. Chris smiled and stuffed another creme pie in Jack's mouth and he chewed beginning to feel full again, and his eyes trailed around his side to see a butt begin to inflate to match his ham hock thighs.

Knowing that he wasn't going to explode, he ate faster now, enjoying the feeling of his fuller, fatter body, the pressure he exerted on the chair, how he began to fill it's every corner with his fat. He anticipated feeling fuller and getting to the popping point, only to feel the familiar gurgle and increase in size. This seemed to go on for a long time. Jack barely even noticed the pile of cakes and snacks getting smaller and smaller.

A while later, Jack's hips and waist overtook the arms of the chair, enveloping it, and his gut was giggling with every move he made. His thighs were pressed together and he seemed to be riding higher as his ass was pushing him up and out. He kept eating, and eating.

He began to slow towards the end. His stomach stopped making room for his extra food and he became stuffed again. "Just a few more to go..." Chris smiled. "You can do it."
"God, I can't! No room!" Jack said between bites. Chris kept stuffing him, he swelled, and ached, and was about to pop when the arms of the chairs broke off releasing his sides to hang off and over the chair.
Three more.

Two more.

One more.

After the last one, it felt like the bottom dropped out of his stomach and as the pressure released, his body surged outward with another large layer of fat. More than anywhere else, his gut. Underneath the apron of fat already there, there surged another roll pushing the first one higher and out farther. His chest exploded outward and under his arms like filling a balloon with water and the chair broke, sending him down to the floor. Chris knelt down and put one hand on Jack's gut, and one picked up a massive breast.

"Want more?" He asked with a devilish look in his eye.

Jack then awoke with a gnawing in his stomach and a need to see Chris.

scruffy78778 9th August 2010 02:53 AM

cool!!!!!!!!! ;)

bigbelly94 18th August 2010 07:40 PM

awesome story dude please keep going...

noamb 19th August 2010 09:44 AM

this story is very cool :]
PLS PLS make onother parts :D

Mgman 11th September 2010 08:17 AM

I want to see what happens with Chris!

fatnhappy22 25th September 2010 03:11 AM

Chapter 6

Chapter 6
The nest was gone. In fact, the entire apartment was spick and span. Jack's parents were visiting the city and were staying with him. He let out a long sigh, creating a mental image of where everything was, so that he could put it all back after this weekend. He washed the sweat from him and with hours until his parents arrived, Jack went to Chinos for lunch.
"This has to be, what, your fourth time here today?" Chris asked Jack, smiling shyly.
"Including yesterday...How can I not come back?" Jack replied, "the food is great, and the service....well, the service can't be beat." He finished his sentence with a knowing grin that was answered back by Chris' face breaking out into a deep blush.
"Thanks." Chris mumbled.
"It's true." Jack and Chris locked eyes for a moment, and Jack felt light. He felt like taking Chris and kissing him right there in front of everyone! He felt like-
"BZZZZ....BZZZ..." Jack's phone vibrated, stirring him from his little fantasy. It was Troy. "Well, here's your check..." Chris said, starting to leave.
"Hey Chris." Jack quickly said, stopping him at the table, "would you like to grab some coffee some time?" Chris smiled, "Maybe. I have to go. See you soon!"
"You too. Thanks." Jack replied deflated.
"BZZZZZ...BZZZZZ..." His phone was still ringing. He answered.
"Well, nice to know you are still alive!" Troy said bitterly.
"Sorry. I've been...busy."
"Between working, and sitting on your ass at home? What's up?" Troy asked expectantly.
"Well..."
"Yeah?"
"It's nothing. Just seeing Chris."
"'Seeing' Chris?"
"At Chino's."
"Riiight." Troy said sarcastically.
"What's wrong?"
"We need to talk." The sullen, serious tone of Troy's voice pulled Jack's focus to the phone. After a brief pause, Troy spoke.
"I can't stuff anymore." Troy said.
"What?" Jack asked, half laughing. Troy continued. "I'm serious, okay? I mean...I mean I can eat, but I've got to keep it under control."
"What do you mean, 'under control?'" The bottom of Jack's stomach dropped, but this time, it wasn't followed by any weight gain. "I'm saying I need to loose weight. Doc's orders."
"But..." Jack was groping for words, "but, you're so good at it!"
"Yeah." Troy sounded absolutely crushed. This was the only thing he really truly enjoyed doing, and he would be in bad shape if he continued. There was a long pause.
"So, now what?" Jack asked.
"Well, it would appear that you no longer have an eating buddy."
"Yeah, but you can train me, right? Like you have been, right, but thinner?" Jack asked, trying to lighten the conversation. He could hear background voices on the other line getting louder. "Hey, I have to go. We'll talk later."
"My folks are in town this weekend. But call whenever you can." Jack hung up and looked around the dining room for Chris. He was nowhere to be found.
"Wonderful." Jack muttered.

Jack met his parents at his apartment later that afternoon. It was a pleasant enough visit, but when Jack opened the door, he could tell that they noticed the change. They didn't say anything; that would have been rude, and his parents were never rude. They chatted about this and that. Their topics usually centered around what was going on back home. Jack did his best to look interested, but he had larger worries on his mind then. After all, what happened to Troy could easily happen to Jack further down the road, couldn't it? And what if it did? Jack's mind was swirling with Troy's news.

fatnhappy22 25th September 2010 02:43 PM

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to announce that I will be continuing this story on a blog I've just created! I am going back and revising the previous chapters of this story and I have a few other stories up my sleeve, which I'll start drafting up as time permits.

I am also a gainer myself. I have been gaining on and off for many years, and now that I'm on my own, the real gaining adventure can begin. I'll keep updated photos (monthly hopefully) and stats on here as well.

Thanks so much for the support and hope you visit.

http://eatingbigger.blogspot.com/

Charlee 25th September 2010 09:56 PM

This is the saddest gaining story I've read so far, but it's surprisingly great. Even more surprising is the direction that it's taking. Keep it up!

parallax1992! 15th October 2010 11:01 AM

I'm loving this story.

fatnhappy22 15th October 2010 06:40 PM

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to announce that I will be continuing this story on a blog I've just created! I revised the previous chapters of this story, added a prologue, and I have a few other stories up my sleeve, which I'll start drafting up as time permits.

I am also a gainer myself. I have been gaining on and off for many years, and now that I'm on my own, the real gaining adventure can begin. I'll keep updated photos (monthly hopefully) and stats on here as well.

Thanks so much for the support and hope you visit.

cubbyguy70 22nd October 2010 02:05 AM

Great Story

Checker123 19th November 2010 10:25 PM

Great story

okin16 23rd November 2010 10:54 PM

chapter 5 was the best chapter

cool=fat 24th November 2010 05:23 AM

I like them all

fatnhappy22 26th November 2010 03:58 PM

I'm still writing, To eat...is completed, and available online. Check out what I'm doing now!

slimmychaser 30th November 2010 06:01 PM

this is by far one of my favorites. Its how a story is done. Takes its time to deliver the payoff. I like it alot. (btw the bf thing i think is adorable, and the ending too) :o

thigisnoi 2nd December 2010 03:26 AM

cool story keep it comin

garfield 27th March 2011 04:55 PM

awesome story

BrokenCassette 29th March 2011 12:39 AM

Really enjoyed this one. Great descriptions especially~ <3

zufuguri 11th April 2011 10:33 AM

Nom! That's great.

speedoguy38 1st April 2012 09:45 AM

Nothing better than the ol' college gaining story