Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When did u start gaining weight? (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128)

tubby71190 6th November 2006 01:55 AM

a year ago

bobbykandal 6th November 2006 04:57 AM

Started university at 185lbs and was really really into sports in high school weighed 185 and most of it was muscle (didn't have a 6 pack tho but my stomach was fllaaaattt) didn't work out at all last year started to gain some weight but didnt really take notice until about 4 months in when I went to the gym with a buddy for the first time since I started and weighed 200lbs and I really noticed I had gotten flabby... decided I loved the feeling of it and over the my entire first year I gained 40lbs straight to my belly pretty much Thats my story :)

cidhighwind315 7th November 2006 01:09 AM

unintentionally started gaining in the 10th grade witnessed myself grow from 150lbs to 180 by the time high school was over with. freshman year fell victim to the freshman fifteen and have been slowly piling it on since. im at 240 now.

teki 15th November 2006 01:35 AM

Same here, started gaining in first year at university (70 => 95kg) with some help from my gf, lost and regained some since then, currently back down to 83kg (~182pounds)

autostrada10 18th November 2006 02:50 PM

I started this past summer, but I've only gained about 5 lbs.

oemcomputer 24th November 2006 05:19 AM

Years ago after visiting the original Fat Nat's site. Although that has not helped to put on enough weight yet!

Fat Nat 24th November 2006 12:01 PM

I started gaining properly when I was 11, and about 150 lbs. Got up to a peak of about 325 when I was 16...

Walrus 26th November 2006 12:42 AM

Blubber, we're two of a kind. I wholeheartedly encourage you to go for getting as fat as you want. Also, since you were already up to 345, you'll re-gain the weight super fast. Go for it and be happy dude!

I started off as a fat kid, but in junior high, I used to come home and eat 4 or 5 hot pockets in secret before my parents got home and made dinner.

Now that I live on my own, I just make sure to eat lots of carbs and cheese and high calorie foods to keep my gain going. in 10 years, I've put on over 135 pounds!

meohmy01 1st December 2006 02:31 AM

a month and a half ago. gained 15lbs when i moved back home

NikoBeerBelly 1st December 2006 09:24 AM

I started to gain 2 years ago when I met some men who know "how to enjoy life" ;) good meal, good beer :) my gut grow continuously and slowly and I love that

hopefulgain18 1st December 2006 07:41 PM

im 14 now and started really thinking about gaining weight about a year ago
i was under weight but flabby
ive gained at least 15 lbs

Meaty_Ass 2nd December 2006 02:14 PM

I only recently started gaining, about 4 months ago and I added 24 pounds since

fifermdr 3rd December 2006 10:05 PM

I have been trying to put weight on over the pasdt 2 years or so. mainly cos i was seriously underweight and it looks pretty good too!! its a hard slog though. my metabolism is superfast!!

jeremy_8291 5th December 2006 04:10 AM

I really haven't gained any weight yet I might later in life...

chiomob 5th December 2006 05:29 PM

i didn't start gaining until sophomore year of college. i actually lost about 25 pounds and was down to about 130 lbs at the end of freshman year. chalk that up to stress. then, beginning sophomore year, it was gradual. went from a size 30 to 34 waist. pecs started softening, ass and legs began filling out, and of course, the belly took on a life of its own. this is from a swimmer's physique back in high school. when all was said and done, i got up to about 175 by the end of that year, with 190 being my tops in college. mind you none of this was intentional, but i liked the comments i was getting. :) resting comfortably at 170 right now.

maniacx 9th December 2006 04:17 PM

For me it was in college. All the pizza was so cheap.

liquidnerf 10th December 2006 02:06 AM

When

It was a few years ago in my sophomore year of college. Thats when i stumble across beefyfrat as well as a few yahoo groups. Was still on the meal plan, and the unused meals i could exchange at the little convenience store in the complex. Usually got the frozen burrito, chips and soda combo. Just stocked those up in my mini fridge and then would have lately snacks/meals on a semi regular basis. Since then I've tried to increase meal size whenever possible.

Fat boy 4th February 2007 10:45 PM

Yeah, I was always big but when I found this site about a year ago I really wanted to gain weight. In that year period I gained about 50 pounds.

fatterwill 4th February 2007 11:47 PM

I've always been on the heavy side, but gained the most while at Uni. Managed to unintentionally gain 40lbs over 3 years - if I'd put some effort into it, who knows how big I could have got!

Versalius 5th February 2007 07:01 PM

I was a tubby child, but around aged 13 the internet kinda helped me realise just how hot fat could be.

So i started, and i've been doing it on and off for the past three/four years.

free74chino 5th February 2007 10:46 PM

My family has always been big-were big bone. I would say that i started gaining weight when i entered middle school. I started chowing down food and exercising less eventhough i had p.e. every day in school. i would come home and eat again and couch out all day. I even tried water aerobics because we had a swimming pool available to us and was never ashamed to take off my shirt in front of my peers and girsl. it got worst my sophmore year in high school. I couldn't carry on with all the cardiovascualr workouts in school during P.E. There was this asine classmate who always had a stupid comment to make and they were all toward heavy people. Ironically, he grew up and became lousy and obsesively obese.

chubby/tan 12th February 2007 04:05 AM

i dunno i havent started very seriously yet but i intend to during the end of high school and collage but right now its not totally intentional but i still try

manualgrat 15th February 2007 10:50 PM

up untill monday the gains I made were entirely unintentional, I always had the internal conflicts that I am sure you all experiance(ed)

38darrin 5th March 2007 08:32 PM

I started gaining when I got married, I thought my wife like me chubby, but I liked it better. Went from 6' 190lbs and strong build to current 240lbs and am very happy about same.

jackjackjack 7th March 2007 11:36 PM

I first tried gaining weight when I was 10, due to many of my friends being slightly chubby and I was secretly a little jealous. But that kindof went away untill I was 12 and did some searches online and found I wasn't a total freak, I gained for longer periods at a time when I was 13, but always stopped, then now that I'm 14 I've been gaining since september, except I stopped in november and lost a ton. : ( But all that and more is back!

wolvo23 19th March 2007 11:46 AM

i started about a year ago. was doing a year abroad, and was eating and drinking a lot the whole time. put around 15 pounds on over the year - unintentionally. then i found these kind of websites, and realised that i wasn't alone in liking bellies, and that i wanted to gain intentionally!! so i gained intentionally for a week, stuffing myself every night. put on around 7 or 8 pounds in a week. but, i gave up, partly due to having no money. i started eating regularly again, and i lost the 8 pounds, so now i'm back to around 165 pounds. i'll start again soon, just going to take my time with it this time i think...

fujisan 7th April 2007 12:13 PM

After year ten my weight started going up quick. I remember bloating to get to 70kgs and thinking it was huge! 15 kilo's later 70 sounds tiny, but relativity's funny that way.

End of High School was another big step up in my gaining with much more free time to eat and much more income to buy food with ;)

frostycakes 8th April 2007 04:25 AM

When I turned 11 or so I started gaining weight unintentionally, and I started noticing that I was starting to grow a gut and whatnot, and actually liked it, so I basically from then on have been trying to gain on and off again. :P

fatlineman72 8th April 2007 05:59 AM

i was in first grade. and became fat. its been going uphill ever since.

growing_lad 8th April 2007 11:49 AM

I gain intentionally and have been doing so for several months now. At first i thought i was kind of a freak because i did'nt know anyone that liked the feeling of being big but the web has opened up doorways and shown me that other people gain and like it. I used to weigh like 180lbs, now i'm like 235-240lbs and loving it!! :)

Watermelonsuk 9th April 2007 12:19 AM

thorght i'd post my first on this site, didnt realise i was a member, but must have signed up ages ago,
from a very slim family, i started gaining accedently, missing breakfast, and stuffing myself in evenings, thorght i was weird but jus did it because i enjoyed it especially when my school shirt was stressing at the buttons around my belly. found bellybuilders, got up to 200Ibs at the end of my first uni year last summer, down to around 185Ibs and bobbing up and down really.

trozei 11th April 2007 02:14 AM

I've always been big. Ever since about 5th grade. I guess that i got serious about it in 7th grade. The first time i ate a whole xl pizza at school...

abg1988 11th April 2007 06:33 AM

Pretty much just recently. I would say peer pressure from the site, but I am loving the results so far :D

that_guy 15th April 2007 01:02 AM

I started gaining, i guess... summer going into grade 11, but then i stopped for a while, and started again in december of grade 11. Btw, i'm in grade 11 now, i'm still a noob, lol. XD

PeteyUK 28th June 2007 02:01 PM

i think this is my first post too....

I kinda got in to gaining when i was younger, but i didnt gain, i just knew i wanted to be fatter and stuff. So id stuff or bloat with water etc and man buttered toast,.... mmm its all coming back to me now!

Was when i found first bellybuilders stuff i had my first go and gained 28lbs (2 stone). but 3 years ago at 11 stone (154 lbs) i started really gaining and hit 16 stone (224lbs) in 4.5 months. After then its been up and down - quite drastically, but now im at 224lbs again and wondering wat to do.

my health is ok, aside from one or two unrelated things, and i dont even feel fat really... so maybe i'll just see wot happens!

jackjackjack 28th June 2007 05:11 PM

I have memories of being very little and wanting to gain... I remember I used to put a pillow in my shirt when I was like 6 or something, then I remember in grade 4 eating till my stomach hurt and wondering why I wasn't fat the next day lol, I had noooo idea how to gain back then.

In grade 5 and 6 I knew that I wanted to gain weight but didn't take action, then in grade 7 I found the gainer community online and had gaining periods that lasted a month untill grade 9 when I started seriously, and I haven't stopped since.

so thats my story lol

fat man mikey 6th July 2007 08:54 PM

when i was in 3rd grade i gained unintentionally.i went from 140 to 165 and was short...so it really showed. i was always made fun of for being fat until 7th grade. that year i grew to 6'2" and was 200lbs...so i was mildly skinny...but i was still gaining.i only put on 20 lbs since 7th grade{im currently a high school sophomore}.I wouldve put on more weight...but in the past year ive been eating less. the teachers i had apparently believed that assigning 5 hours of homework was fun!!!on top of that, i'd been spending more time w/my girlfriend and skipping lunch.im probly gonna start gaining again though.

BonnyCub 10th July 2007 05:01 AM

I'm starting right now... july 9, time ago I just thought about it and never did something, so from today to... I'll eat gaining stuff. I'm 119 pounds for now :) will see the results with the past of the time
Greetings!

jackjackjack 10th July 2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonnyCub (Post 21893)
I'm starting right now... july 9, time ago I just thought about it and never did something, so from today to... I'll eat gaining stuff. I'm 119 pounds for now :) will see the results with the past of the time
Greetings!

good luck, I was like 119 when I started and am now at 145 :)

Rubernus 10th January 2008 06:11 PM

I started when I was 15 at 130 and now I'm 16 at 245.
So I'm making progress :)