Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1302)

Big_fat_kiddo 21st December 2006 05:19 PM

Introductions

Since the old introductions Thread got deleted, here is a new one :)

I'll start off myself.

I'm a 17 year old gainer from The Netherlands, and I got interested about 3 years back. That's when I found this Forum, and I've been here ever since.

I'm gaining slowly because of my healthyfreak parents, and since it's a small village, there isn't anything within a 10 miles radius to eat good food.

WannaGrow 21st December 2006 07:57 PM

I'm a 18 y old chaser/feeder from Iceland but I have gaining fantasies that will come true some day. There is no gainer activity in Iceland and I've never heard of or seen anyone that's into this except for me. I've only been in contact with like 5 bears and that's probably it, I don't think there are any more bears (Gay bears that is).

I'm intending on moving abroad some day, I will most probably do that along with my education but where I will settle down must be a place where the gainers are, and they're not here :(

Big-jamie 21st December 2006 11:40 PM

okies

17 year old loves food alot wants to be 333lbs + BI my self id like a fat man to be with( ex dumped me the git) but i wanna get marrried to a women and have kids :)

pavili255 26th December 2006 07:46 AM

Well, I'm 17 y/o, and from Idaho. I haven't really been actively gaining at all, but I have been overeating a bit and have gone from 200 to 260 in about 2.5 years. I am 5'11" ish, and I love being the size I am. However, I may soon be forced to lose it as my mother is not a fat friendly person.

I love to eat a lot, especially sweets. I like the feeling of having the big gut on me, and I like seeing the number in my jeans size go up (from 32 to about 40 since I really started).

I used to be fairly skinny, until about 3rd or 4th grade. For some reason, I just started getting chubby. I have been fat since then, and started getting fatter semi intentionally in about the 8th grade. I am now in the 11th grade, and I'm lovin' it.

So, a bit about me personally... I love to drive, and I love cars (I drive a 2005 Honda Civic). I also love marching band, and regular band. I play the trumpet, and I am 1st chair in our band. (If you want an example of how much I love band, you should see my lisence plate: BANDROX.) I am an only child, and I have one dog. I have plenty of friends, and I love to hang out when I get the time. I also have a job at a pet store (PetSmart).

Starting at around the begining of the year, I will become an encourager only, as my mother is, as I said, fatophobic. Also, my friend wants to loose weight and he wants me to be his "weight loss" buddy. Friendship and family overrule the desire to be fat, sadly :( I still hope to come on and see all you guys getting bigger and fatter, though!

Happy gaining to all!

Chubby 26th December 2006 01:05 PM

Hi im William.

i am 15 and i live in Tamworth N.S.W australia
i am "potentialy" going to be a gainer just when i moce to sydney a bigger and better palce to live

i'd love the feel of having a gut and the feel of soemone els with a gut and although im skinny now it would stil be good to gain and have a nice gut hanging of me

faye23 27th December 2006 07:57 AM

Hi all. I'm new here, and I just started gaining about 2 months ago.

I'm female, 5'6, 145 pounds, and gaining =)

Hope to meet many of you soon.

<333

mrrawr 30th December 2006 07:15 AM

im new here...

im 6ft, 170lbs, and im straight
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...3456789/me.jpg

Omniscient 30th December 2006 01:09 PM

Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy it here^^

Hugeblubberboy 2nd January 2007 07:24 AM

Hey. I'm in Missouri, 6'1, 21 years old, and around 375 lbs. I'm bi, but I'm interested in all girls and just fat guys. I'd like to be a lot bigger.

stuffedyetthin 9th January 2007 05:51 AM

I'm a 19 year old straight guy from California.

Height: 5'11"
Starting weight 110
Curent weight: 117
Goal 150+ not much in the grand skeam of things but with my metabalism it seems like a ton.
Waist: 32 when full