Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   Contests (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   All you can eat buffets and eatting contests (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254)

antrax gut 6th August 2005 10:32 PM

All you can eat buffets and eatting contests

ANy1 been to one or recently been to one? :)

Or been to and eating contest?

antrax gut 9th August 2005 04:32 PM

Any1?

Or an eatign contest with ur friend?

pavili25 14th August 2005 03:26 PM

I went to an all you can eat pizza place with my friend on monday. He didnt eat as much as i expected him to, but i ate 21 slices... Granted, their slices are somewhat small, but i could have eaten more if my friend didnt want to go.... lol

antrax gut 20th August 2005 08:02 PM

Hehe Any1 else?

buffetbelly 8th September 2005 06:36 PM

I go to a buffet several times a week. Once a year I enter my city's pie eating contest.

Omniscient 8th September 2005 08:07 PM

Me and some friends went to a festival last week and they had a smörgåsbord outside, several actually. And alot of buffets too :)

Tipical 10th September 2005 03:02 AM

Vegas

Gosh, Las Vegas=Buffet heaven :D

BigBellyDude 11th September 2005 12:42 AM

Not too long ago I went to a Chinese buffet where I ate so much the waitress kindly asked me to leave so she can seat some other patrons, since I was spending so much time in the booth. I spoke to the manager and he had me seated at a table, where I continued eating. He picked up the tab in good faith. I was so huge and bloated when I left, I barely fit behind the wheel of the car! That was the best time I ever had at a buffet.

XXXXXX2000 18th April 2006 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBellyDude
Not too long ago I went to a Chinese buffet where I ate so much the waitress kindly asked me to leave so she can seat some other patrons, since I was spending so much time in the booth. I spoke to the manager and he had me seated at a table, where I continued eating. He picked up the tab in good faith. I was so huge and bloated when I left, I barely fit behind the wheel of the car! That was the best time I ever had at a buffet.

Id have gladly driven you home!!!
Great story BigBellyDude!:rolleyes:

XXXXXX2000 18th April 2006 07:50 AM

Finefatman. This is the belly to aim for. Love the name too!

gigglesmcgiggle 30th April 2006 09:07 AM

nice nice haha

bitterroot 21st July 2006 06:38 PM

I did a subway sandwich eating contest once - but it was the CCC, my least favorite sub - our team did win though.

knowiemanon 22nd July 2006 05:57 AM

ive never tried nething like that... maybe i should??

manwithagut190 22nd July 2006 06:01 AM

i've never been to one, but would really like to when i get the chance.

big shawn 25th July 2006 07:22 AM

there is a buffet in North carolina I went to and ate so much couldnt fit into my pants the next day

retired 28th July 2006 03:43 AM

At our school every now and then we will see who can devour there meal the fastest but the extremly skinny people will always win lol...

french 30th July 2006 01:17 AM

i wouldn´t win though, beucause i can eat often but only small meals i guess

HungryGutDude 23rd August 2006 09:20 AM

I haven't been in a competition in a while. Won 2nd place in a pie eatin contest. First place in fastest beer bong at a party. Anyone up for the challenge?

rays- 26th August 2006 02:48 AM

I had some kind of contest with my friend a few years ago at my local Pizza Hut. I lost however, only ate 11 slices of pizza and he ate 12. I would definately try this again.

kitty8789 28th August 2006 07:35 PM

Never been to an eating contest, wonder what that's like, but I've been to plenty of buffets....4 or 5 plates are easy to go through, even for us little guys...lol

greg123 3rd September 2006 10:20 PM

Yea, I been to tons of buffets, but Ive never been to or seen an eating contest. I wish there were more of them because I would really love to enter one

regularguy02148 5th September 2006 06:58 PM

Not sure it counts as an eating contest, but more of a challenge. I was about 20 and a couple of my friends "dared" me to eat two chicken deluxe with cheese from BK. I also had to finish the two sides of fries and a shake. I did it and regretted it for a week. Never did another dare like that again.....

loganre 14th September 2006 09:23 AM

i went to 1 once. i was a spectator and the winner ate 60+ burgers his guts were so huge!

bigbellywis 24th September 2006 10:08 PM

I was a winner in a donut and taco eating contest and schedule to be in a pizza eating contest.

and tobeyshia(I hoped I spelled his name right) is my favorite eater; 54 1/2 hot dogs in 12 minutes

guardian_angel 25th September 2006 06:25 AM

It's Takeru Kobayashi.

killerhunger 11th October 2006 03:34 AM

my delicious boyfriend can pack away 12 double cheeses in one sitting from McDonalds, we're working on 12-13 plates at the chinese buffet, he's got room to grow

tan 28th October 2006 10:38 PM

I'll get together with one of my uncles every week and we get burgers from sonic. They are 5 for 5 dollars, and are pretty big. 30 dollars is not much for stuffing two pretty big guys in a couple hours.

teki 15th November 2006 02:02 AM

Not much of a eating habit in this section of the world :/

All you can eat chinese is getting quite popular (7dishes), and we have an annual spare rib eating all you can eat. (current record 11)

Sephiroth 15th November 2006 02:55 AM

In my town there are several buffets and they are all pretty good

diamone 22nd November 2006 06:11 AM

buffet food

Well the new owners of the half chinese half southern cooking buffet place
down the street from my work decided to offer free X T shirts
to whoever wd wear em---and free once-a-month Monday night buffet on them

Monday is the slowest night of the week for entertainment and dining.

So they figured they'd feed all the fat guys free once a month
and the rest of the month they'd get all this free advertising.

it's been open a year now and the Fat Man's Feast is now overflowing
into the neighboring restaurants like a soup kitchen every first Monday.

It's hilarious.

ivegottabiggut 3rd December 2006 03:11 AM

i challenged my friend at OCB once. i won (10 plates to 8)

baldone 7th December 2006 09:56 PM

i thank "buffets" for my weightgains.. they truly a way to gain fast i think. so if you can afford to a few times a week.. please do it and gain..gain..gain

alagut 7th December 2006 10:39 PM

I try to go to an all you can eat at least three times a week.

Big-jamie 15th December 2006 09:18 PM

i have

i won an all u can eat buffet comp

10 pizzas
12 burgers
4 bowls of rice
and ice cream

i won :) 10 passes to all u can eat (used in 2 weeks)

sidenote: i dont feal full hardly due to my eating dissorder and gentic failing enlarged belly

Big_fat_kiddo 15th December 2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big-jamie (Post 12846)
i won an all u can eat buffet comp

10 pizzas
12 burgers
4 bowls of rice
and ice cream

i won :) 10 passes to all u can eat (used in 2 weeks)

sidenote: i dont feal full hardly due to my eating dissorder and gentic failing enlarged belly

That seems like a little too much to be true...

FatMike 16th December 2006 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_fat_kiddo (Post 12851)
That seems like a little too much to be true...

Yeah I must say thats almost bordering on BS..

Big_fat_kiddo 16th December 2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boochan (Post 12858)
Yeah I must say thats almost bordering on BS..

Lol, even you can't match that Booch;)

BloatedBeerGut 17th December 2006 05:55 AM

It depends on if he means slices or whole pizzas.
Personally, I'm a buffet pushover. Usually get down five or six plates, nothing compared to most people here.

Big_fat_kiddo 17th December 2006 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloatedBeerGut (Post 12906)
It depends on if he means slices or whole pizzas.
Personally, I'm a buffet pushover. Usually get down five or six plates, nothing compared to most people here.

If it really where small pizza's he wouldn't have to make that "sidenote" to make it look real.

trbushinu 19th February 2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffetbelly (Post 2607)
I go to a buffet several times a week. Once a year I enter my city's pie eating contest.

All I can say is, having seen the pictures of what you can do, I would LOVE to be there whan it happens :)
i think you mentioned you could eat 'nearly forever' with belly massages, well, I'd gladly administer them, just to see how ar you can expand (drooling). Too bad the institution of 'all you can eat buffet' has not yet come to this country :(