Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When did u start gaining weight? (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128)

expanding gut 22nd March 2005 07:59 PM

When did u start gaining weight?

Hi everyone
I started to gain weight after school, especially in past year or so. i gained more than 13kgs/30 in past year. i have gained 30 kgs/65 in the last 4 years since i left school. So i was always quite skinny back then and could never put on weight! now people come up to me and go wow u put on so much weight! especially lately, im 95kg/ 205 now with an expanding gut! I tried to go to gym and do weights to put on muscle upperbody but instead i got a big gut instead! So when did everyone start to put on weight? was it intentional?

Ralph 22nd March 2005 08:24 PM

I was always big as a kid but I seriously started only recently. Just remember to have some limit and set a reasonable goal. As for getting muscle some have said that lifting weights has developed a gut. I'm not sure how to get around that myself so maybe someone else here knows? Oh and welcome to the group.

bellywish 23rd March 2005 01:01 AM

I officially started January 1, 2005. It was a new year's resolution to achieve a life long desire; grow a huge belly!

Big_fat_kiddo 23rd March 2005 12:31 PM

hmm...

I started to gain weight 1 year ago :rolleyes: , i knew i wanted to grow a belly since a long time but i felt like an absolute freak :o ... since i registerd here...(thats more then 6 months ago :) ) the weight is slowly increasing. ;)

BigBellyDude 23rd March 2005 08:06 PM

Welcome to the group Expanding Gut. I packed it on in high school. I started to lift weights when I was 14 and by my senior year I had a good sized roid gut that bowed it's way proudly over 34" levis at 190lbs. I hit the 200 lb mark for the first time right after I got out. I got as high as 300 to see what it would be like. That's too much weight for me to handle. 230-250 is a good range for me. I'm a firm believer in fat and muscles makes for the total package. A huge chest and small waist looks stupid. What's up with that? A big ball belly and decent sized muscles is the way to go! Keep the gaining going. It's nice having a big belly as the pride and joy. :)

expanding gut 26th March 2005 02:58 AM

I am not intentially try to get a huge gut but when i tried to do weights i tried to eat more to get enough protein, also drinking protein shakes so i started ot gain weight but not much muscle. Then i stoped doing weights after a few months but i have been feeling more hungry and need bigger meals to satify hunger. I have a fast matabolosm but i have been eating way more take out lately because im at college and going out and not eating at home. If i ate at home i woudnt put on so much weight. I think chocolte made me gain weight as well.

FeedMeUK 28th March 2005 03:30 PM

I started gaining in 1996 when I was 24yo, back then I weighed 165lb, I'm now 290lb, gaining is the best thing I ever did and I am gonna be getting one hell of a lot bigger!!!

bigbubbabelly 29th March 2005 11:12 PM

My cousin told me I was getting bigger like him, and he's really hot so I thought it'd be hot because he might rub my belly the next time i see him.

BigBellyDude 29th March 2005 11:49 PM

I think you and your cousin should take a "belly to belly" pic together. :)

bellywish 30th March 2005 05:26 AM

A little belly bumping.