Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When did u start gaining weight? (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128)

expanding gut 22nd March 2005 07:59 PM

When did u start gaining weight?

Hi everyone
I started to gain weight after school, especially in past year or so. i gained more than 13kgs/30 in past year. i have gained 30 kgs/65 in the last 4 years since i left school. So i was always quite skinny back then and could never put on weight! now people come up to me and go wow u put on so much weight! especially lately, im 95kg/ 205 now with an expanding gut! I tried to go to gym and do weights to put on muscle upperbody but instead i got a big gut instead! So when did everyone start to put on weight? was it intentional?

Ralph 22nd March 2005 08:24 PM

I was always big as a kid but I seriously started only recently. Just remember to have some limit and set a reasonable goal. As for getting muscle some have said that lifting weights has developed a gut. I'm not sure how to get around that myself so maybe someone else here knows? Oh and welcome to the group.

bellywish 23rd March 2005 01:01 AM

I officially started January 1, 2005. It was a new year's resolution to achieve a life long desire; grow a huge belly!

Big_fat_kiddo 23rd March 2005 12:31 PM

hmm...

I started to gain weight 1 year ago :rolleyes: , i knew i wanted to grow a belly since a long time but i felt like an absolute freak :o ... since i registerd here...(thats more then 6 months ago :) ) the weight is slowly increasing. ;)

BigBellyDude 23rd March 2005 08:06 PM

Welcome to the group Expanding Gut. I packed it on in high school. I started to lift weights when I was 14 and by my senior year I had a good sized roid gut that bowed it's way proudly over 34" levis at 190lbs. I hit the 200 lb mark for the first time right after I got out. I got as high as 300 to see what it would be like. That's too much weight for me to handle. 230-250 is a good range for me. I'm a firm believer in fat and muscles makes for the total package. A huge chest and small waist looks stupid. What's up with that? A big ball belly and decent sized muscles is the way to go! Keep the gaining going. It's nice having a big belly as the pride and joy. :)

expanding gut 26th March 2005 02:58 AM

I am not intentially try to get a huge gut but when i tried to do weights i tried to eat more to get enough protein, also drinking protein shakes so i started ot gain weight but not much muscle. Then i stoped doing weights after a few months but i have been feeling more hungry and need bigger meals to satify hunger. I have a fast matabolosm but i have been eating way more take out lately because im at college and going out and not eating at home. If i ate at home i woudnt put on so much weight. I think chocolte made me gain weight as well.

FeedMeUK 28th March 2005 03:30 PM

I started gaining in 1996 when I was 24yo, back then I weighed 165lb, I'm now 290lb, gaining is the best thing I ever did and I am gonna be getting one hell of a lot bigger!!!

bigbubbabelly 29th March 2005 11:12 PM

My cousin told me I was getting bigger like him, and he's really hot so I thought it'd be hot because he might rub my belly the next time i see him.

BigBellyDude 29th March 2005 11:49 PM

I think you and your cousin should take a "belly to belly" pic together. :)

bellywish 30th March 2005 05:26 AM

A little belly bumping.

BigBellyDude 30th March 2005 06:52 PM

Damn, FeedmeUK. I thought that handle sounded familiar. I remember you from Gainrweb way back when. Christ, did you ever get fat! What the hell you been eating? You did a great job on the bellybuilding. Now that's what I call real devotion and dedication. Keep up the great work. Good seeing you, or should I say more of you, again!

FeedMeUK 30th March 2005 07:22 PM

Thanks man, I wonna be over 500lb!! Hows your weight doing?

BigBellyDude 30th March 2005 08:14 PM

250 give or take. This is a good weight for me to handle. I got up over 300 briefly but that was just too much for me to cope with. I'm too active and have a very physically demanding job to really pack on the weight. My sadistic foreman had me on a job last night where all I did was heavy lifting for 8 hrs. He's determined to whip me back into a puny 160 again! I think I was a store manager where most of my time was spent behind a desk the last time we chatted. I was really able to let myself go then. Ahhh the good old days! Popping the buttons on the size 24 dress shirts! Maybe I'll find a job like that again. You have my support, as always, in your quest for 500. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there! ;)

HungryGutDude 14th April 2005 08:33 PM

College

College Baby! I was one of those high school jocks who got fat in college. Too much beer and caf food, how can u not bust a few buttons on that? I would guess most guys gain around this time lookin around at school. Soo many of these guys are sportin kegs.

buffetbelly 19th April 2005 02:51 PM

I started fanstasizing about getting extremely fat around age 8 and between the ages of 11 to 13 I deliberately gained 70 pounds and tracked it on graph paper. Then I lost some weight and gained some height and repressed all those feelings and went about having a normal life. Then in middle age the fantasies just wouldn't go away any more.

GettinBIG 25th April 2005 04:47 PM

i started about 5 mounths ago and i have gain 22 lbs and still gaining,ever sence ive been little i wanted to be huge but was stuck being a pole so now that ive started to gain ive been noticeing alot of changes.1 change is that my chest is getting bigger and on the sides of my butt i got stretch marks :) and my belly is alot bigger then it used to be before i could see my ribs. im now 130 and im straight . :cool:

Big_fat_kiddo 25th April 2005 08:29 PM

I started gaining some time ago, but only gained a few LB but thats coz i got taller, im currentl around 125

Fat_jack101 25th April 2005 10:26 PM

Well unintentionally I started gaining when i turned 10 or 11. I gradually have increased weight. I prob need to lose some because of health problems but I currently wiegh at around 250 I think. I havent weighed myself in a while(prob 3 or 4 months.

GettinBIG 12th May 2005 11:17 PM

Well if you deside to lose wieght send it to me LOL :D

BigDog 13th May 2005 04:55 AM

Well I did when I was about 13. Was always a fat kid growin up. started at about 138 pounds then and currently am 300 plus! Did grow to much in hight wise though. To be honest thought i never get this fat while living with my folks and pretty damn proud of my self too :)! Though I am still gaining! might post some pics up later tommrow or this week! Wanna get out there a bit now that I'm pretty big! :)

lear 13th May 2005 08:23 PM

I was about 190 in fifth grade (i was addicted to sweets and had VERY easy access too, my parents are also over 300) and broke 200 in sixith, thats when i thought 200 was an unimaginable weight. as my weight slowly creeped up i decided to enjoy it ensted of fight it. i'm currently sitting at about 300 pounds, i'm kinda curious to know what it would be like to be heavier. :D

bigone412 19th July 2006 05:48 PM

I was really skinny in school(85#). In eighth grade, I started to put on some pounds. Entering 11th grade at 150#

meteodude 2nd September 2006 05:55 PM

when did you start

For me it was at 11 and it wasn't on purpose like I was trying or anything, but it just happened. I noticed that it also happened to some of my friends then but oothers got skinny instead. its funny.

bobbysgut 2nd September 2006 08:05 PM

I have always toyed with the idea of gaining. I tried back when I was in high school but I had to fast of a metabolism. I actively started gaining at the beginning of 2006. Since then I have gained a bit over 30 pounds (from about 135 pounds originally) but right now I am at kind of stand still. I have been holding right around 165 pounds all summer. I think I am going to try to get to 200 by the end of the year.

troodon 3rd September 2006 04:05 AM

Had a desire to be fat since I was about 5, but up until I was about 16 had a pretty fast metabolism and was actually slightly underweight if anything. Once I turned 16 and stopped growing fat started going to my legs and a little bit to mt gut. Was about 150 when I was 16. After a year in college went up to about 175 and was pretty steady there for quite a few years. Was 185 when I joined the Air Force, first two months lost 10 pounds but gained it all back within a year. One year before I got out hit 200 then had to maintain that so as not to go over my maximum allowed weight (204 for my height). Broke my leg about a mnoth before I got out and gained very quickly without the exercise I usually did, but knew I was about to get out anyway. Was 235 when I got out. Within a year after that hit 255, then was pretty steady there for several years. Gained about 5 pounds above that in the last month, and am actively trying to gain again.

regularguy02148 5th September 2006 06:26 PM

started putting on weight....

I started to put on weight when I got married about 5 years ago. Was 155 then and now i'm 190.

tub of luv 18th September 2006 07:49 PM

dunno

i am new here and i don't know if i wanna start gaining. i'm 280 right now 6'4 and i need some encouragement. :D

Nowhereboi 24th September 2006 09:48 PM

It was over Christmas break in a couple years ago. I looked in a mirror and realized that my face was fuller than when I had last gone to school. Oops. I wasn't fat, however, still am pretty slim, but I'm definitely thicker than I used to be, for better or worse.

Beginagain 5th October 2006 08:38 PM

On and off, but now I seem to be going to the on....

fattyboomboomboob 8th October 2006 10:48 AM

Well i started gaining weight at the age 8 but i feel bad being fat, Im trying to lose weight so I wont feel self-contious and so i have more choice on buying clothes and not to have man boobs becuase its very embarrising. And i want to live longer with no risks of diseases becuase of being fat.

Big_fat_kiddo 8th October 2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fattyboomboomboob (Post 10885)
Well i started gaining weight at the age 8 but i feel bad being fat, Im trying to lose weight so I wont feel self-contious and so i have more choice on buying clothes and not to have man boobs becuase its very embarrising. And i want to live longer with no risks of diseases becuase of being fat.

You DO know this Forum is about people that actually try to get fat?

Omniscient 8th October 2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fattyboomboomboob (Post 10885)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_fat_kiddo (Post 10889)
You DO know this Forum is about people that actually try to get fat?

To you BFK, I'm not gaining either.
And to fatty, I don't speak in an almost insulting manner about it...

bigten1965 11th October 2006 04:12 AM

i went from 140 to 160 when i started college

fatboigainer 11th October 2006 09:31 AM

I'm up and down...as much as #200 and as little as #165. Currently I'm hanging on the lower end of that....so I guess you could say I'm still working on it.

fatdino 11th October 2006 02:06 PM

I started gaining back in June 2005. I weighed just over 112lbs and 15months down the track i'm now 178lbs! 66lbs gained so far! I love it!

The health risks are their, but you only live once, another 20-30lbs should do too much more damage to me... It feels so good just being fat :P

ilovepringles 11th October 2006 11:45 PM

I have been gaining for a few months now, but actively trying to gain for about a month and a half.

I've always been right at average or just a little above average weight for my height. I am 5'7' and a half. LOL! That half really makes a difference. The most I have ever weighed is 160, and thats pushing it. I have always struggled to control my weight. One side of my family is pretty small, then the other side is really big. Im just stuck in between.

For the longest time I thought that being skinny was the way to go. So, I started working out 2 times a day and rarely ate. Coffee and water pills were high on my priority list. I did all of this for about 3 months.. I lost 25 to 30 pounds and had my little four pack and all that. But I still wasnt happy. I had a lot of assholes chasing after me and it was hard to tell who my true friends were and things like that. I also felt somewhat like I was living a lie. I didnt know how to make myself happy.. and men were not helping me at all. They all wanted me smaller or were just with me because of my looks, never my personality.

Needless to say, i was not very happy. Then one day I decided to stop working out and start eating what i wanted when i wanted and as much as i wanted. I noticed a lot of the ass holes running for the door as soon as i put on 5 pounds and wasnt in any hurry to lose it again. I have to admit that it did kinda upset me to know that i was actually right. I was actually willing to give people the benifit of the doubt, but there was no point. They were shallow and in the long run it was definately for the best.

Im guessing that it was about a month after I decided to stop working out that I actually met someone who seemed to generally be interested in me. To be quite honest.. he told me that I was too skinny. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. LOL! I was at 135 when I met him and I am now around 145. I am as happy as can be and still gaining. I want to be back to atleast a 12 or 13 in pants. I am currently a 7/8, pushing a nine... I love it. I think I will end up being bigger than the 13 though and I think that I will be contempt with it. I have found a wonderful guy who actually loves my personality and my steadily growing body. Oh yeah, and he is gaining weight with me. It was initially his idea, but its something that we work on together. Our relationship is growing right along with our bellies. LOL! I will have to admit, there is definately something sexy about gaining the weight together.

chubsteruk1 21st October 2006 03:21 PM

I started back in 2001 I think. I discovered Bellybuilders on the web and found out my urge to be fat was not just something I felt, but shared with others. I read more, checked out some of the profiles and took the plunge. I grew from 32" waist to 44" and have never looked back. I love being fat.

drehpehs 27th October 2006 06:24 PM

At 12 or 13 I was not really fat. But I had a tetter and had to take some pills that cured me but also forced my belly to grow. I remember going from 125 to 180 lbs in no time. My teenage belly used to be so big I couldn´t see my toes. During puberty my weight was slowly going down and I become slim again - until the last summer when I decided to start weightlifting. I was expecting to become a bodybuilder but I became a bellybuilder instead :) At 188 my parents told me to stop it. But I´m afraid that since I joined this site few day ago I started to grow again... Cause I started to think about each meal and beer making me bigger - last time I was thinking like this was last summer :) I´m lookin forward to see what my family says seeing me few kilos heavier...

And a strange thing - as a small boy (and really slim) I did´n know anything about sexuality or obesity, but in cartoons I always loved animated heroes becoming fatter and fatter then obese and then monsters with a huge belly and still growing. Since 4 yrs I used to have dreams like that with myself as the hero. So my growing desire to be huge seems to have really deep roots.

fatblubberpig 2nd November 2006 02:33 AM

I guess I was around 5 or so when I really knew that I wanted to be fat, and I acted on it for most of my childhood, getting up to about 260 by the time I was 12 or so.

I got sick when I was 13 and lost a ton of weight, getting down to about 150 or so, and then slowly started gaining again throughout high school until I turned 17, when I hit about 345lbs.

I lost the weight because I thought it would make people like me. It didn't. Now, I'm thinking of gaining again, for no other reason than I feel that I should do what I want to do, and that I'll find people who like me for me and not what I look like.

JoshmoJoe 5th November 2006 06:27 PM

I have always gained weight but now I am really going to try.