Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When did u start gaining weight? (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128)

Big_fat_kiddo 8th October 2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fattyboomboomboob (Post 10885)
Well i started gaining weight at the age 8 but i feel bad being fat, Im trying to lose weight so I wont feel self-contious and so i have more choice on buying clothes and not to have man boobs becuase its very embarrising. And i want to live longer with no risks of diseases becuase of being fat.

You DO know this Forum is about people that actually try to get fat?

Omniscient 8th October 2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fattyboomboomboob (Post 10885)
Well i started gaining weight at the age 8 but i feel bad being fat, Im trying to lose weight so I wont feel self-contious and so i have more choice on buying clothes and not to have man boobs becuase its very embarrising. And i want to live longer with no risks of diseases becuase of being fat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_fat_kiddo (Post 10889)
You DO know this Forum is about people that actually try to get fat?

To you BFK, I'm not gaining either.
And to fatty, I don't speak in an almost insulting manner about it...

bigten1965 11th October 2006 04:12 AM

i went from 140 to 160 when i started college

fatboigainer 11th October 2006 09:31 AM

I'm up and down...as much as #200 and as little as #165. Currently I'm hanging on the lower end of that....so I guess you could say I'm still working on it.

fatdino 11th October 2006 02:06 PM

I started gaining back in June 2005. I weighed just over 112lbs and 15months down the track i'm now 178lbs! 66lbs gained so far! I love it!

The health risks are their, but you only live once, another 20-30lbs should do too much more damage to me... It feels so good just being fat :P

ilovepringles 11th October 2006 11:45 PM

I have been gaining for a few months now, but actively trying to gain for about a month and a half.

I've always been right at average or just a little above average weight for my height. I am 5'7' and a half. LOL! That half really makes a difference. The most I have ever weighed is 160, and thats pushing it. I have always struggled to control my weight. One side of my family is pretty small, then the other side is really big. Im just stuck in between.

For the longest time I thought that being skinny was the way to go. So, I started working out 2 times a day and rarely ate. Coffee and water pills were high on my priority list. I did all of this for about 3 months.. I lost 25 to 30 pounds and had my little four pack and all that. But I still wasnt happy. I had a lot of assholes chasing after me and it was hard to tell who my true friends were and things like that. I also felt somewhat like I was living a lie. I didnt know how to make myself happy.. and men were not helping me at all. They all wanted me smaller or were just with me because of my looks, never my personality.

Needless to say, i was not very happy. Then one day I decided to stop working out and start eating what i wanted when i wanted and as much as i wanted. I noticed a lot of the ass holes running for the door as soon as i put on 5 pounds and wasnt in any hurry to lose it again. I have to admit that it did kinda upset me to know that i was actually right. I was actually willing to give people the benifit of the doubt, but there was no point. They were shallow and in the long run it was definately for the best.

Im guessing that it was about a month after I decided to stop working out that I actually met someone who seemed to generally be interested in me. To be quite honest.. he told me that I was too skinny. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. LOL! I was at 135 when I met him and I am now around 145. I am as happy as can be and still gaining. I want to be back to atleast a 12 or 13 in pants. I am currently a 7/8, pushing a nine... I love it. I think I will end up being bigger than the 13 though and I think that I will be contempt with it. I have found a wonderful guy who actually loves my personality and my steadily growing body. Oh yeah, and he is gaining weight with me. It was initially his idea, but its something that we work on together. Our relationship is growing right along with our bellies. LOL! I will have to admit, there is definately something sexy about gaining the weight together.

chubsteruk1 21st October 2006 03:21 PM

I started back in 2001 I think. I discovered Bellybuilders on the web and found out my urge to be fat was not just something I felt, but shared with others. I read more, checked out some of the profiles and took the plunge. I grew from 32" waist to 44" and have never looked back. I love being fat.

drehpehs 27th October 2006 06:24 PM

At 12 or 13 I was not really fat. But I had a tetter and had to take some pills that cured me but also forced my belly to grow. I remember going from 125 to 180 lbs in no time. My teenage belly used to be so big I couldn´t see my toes. During puberty my weight was slowly going down and I become slim again - until the last summer when I decided to start weightlifting. I was expecting to become a bodybuilder but I became a bellybuilder instead :) At 188 my parents told me to stop it. But I´m afraid that since I joined this site few day ago I started to grow again... Cause I started to think about each meal and beer making me bigger - last time I was thinking like this was last summer :) I´m lookin forward to see what my family says seeing me few kilos heavier...

And a strange thing - as a small boy (and really slim) I did´n know anything about sexuality or obesity, but in cartoons I always loved animated heroes becoming fatter and fatter then obese and then monsters with a huge belly and still growing. Since 4 yrs I used to have dreams like that with myself as the hero. So my growing desire to be huge seems to have really deep roots.

fatblubberpig 2nd November 2006 02:33 AM

I guess I was around 5 or so when I really knew that I wanted to be fat, and I acted on it for most of my childhood, getting up to about 260 by the time I was 12 or so.

I got sick when I was 13 and lost a ton of weight, getting down to about 150 or so, and then slowly started gaining again throughout high school until I turned 17, when I hit about 345lbs.

I lost the weight because I thought it would make people like me. It didn't. Now, I'm thinking of gaining again, for no other reason than I feel that I should do what I want to do, and that I'll find people who like me for me and not what I look like.

JoshmoJoe 5th November 2006 06:27 PM

I have always gained weight but now I am really going to try.