Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1302)

dream853 28th April 2007 04:55 PM

Hey everyone.
I'm 16 and from Ontario, Canada. I weight about 220 lbs. I wanted to join this site to be part of a cumminity that's into hot bellies :p haha
My mom's kind of health conscious, and i have to lose weight for swimming , but after that (most likely diffucult) time, I can get back to where I am now at least :D
If anyone wants to chat sometime, drop me a message ;)
esp. if ur gay hahaha jks, but i don't really have any gay friends, so im looking to make some ;)

Dewdr0p117 28th April 2007 05:18 PM

Hello everyone. I'm 18 and I live in Michigan. I'm not a gainer, just a gay guy who is really into fat guys. I just found this site and I am excited to be able to talk to more fat guys and admirers of them.

krazz 29th April 2007 10:51 AM

Hey! Been a member here for ages but have always been too shy to participate, but better late than never right? :)

I'm 23 years old and from Australia. I'm 5'8" tall and weigh around 123lbs (up from 120 a month ago).

I'm still undecided on intentionally gaining, but think it would be cool to at least try it out a bit.

Bsquared 1st May 2007 02:40 AM

Heyas, I just found this site and figured an introduction was in order...

23 year old guy here from long island NY

Been interested in the big boys for as long as I can recall...just can't realistically gain, myself (no amount of lazing around has dented my metabolism, regardless of how much I eat)

Love to cook :) Making delicious things is my passion.

Anywho... looking forward to chatting with you all!

herewegoagain 9th May 2007 10:40 PM

Hey, I am an 18 year old gay guy. I am an athletic "chaser" who just loves a guy with a huge belly. I'm attracted to older men with huge bellies.

zakryan 17th May 2007 11:08 AM

Hi everyone,

I just found this site. It's cool that so many people are into this. It doesn't make me feel so weird!

Anyway, I'm mid-20s, about 6'3, 195# and (slowly) increasing - I'll soon be buying size 36 pants since everything I own is too tight.

As far as attraction, I like a lot of different (male) body types. Mostly I like guys who are confident about their bodies. Not afraid to show it off, not afraid to use it.

Later,
zak

harusho 20th May 2007 11:54 PM

New here

ok so im new here, and well i'm not really a gainer but i just like to watch and sometimes encourage

tub of luv 20th May 2007 11:59 PM

Welcome!!!

dream853 21st May 2007 01:24 AM

Welcome harusho!!

If you're comfortable with it, you should post in the headhsot thread---I always like to see a cute encourager ;):D
Have fun on the site! <3

jackjackjack 23rd May 2007 09:07 PM

Hi, welcome, there's an introduction forum, but whatever, I hope you have a good time on this site