Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When did u start gaining weight? (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128)

lear 13th May 2005 08:23 PM

I was about 190 in fifth grade (i was addicted to sweets and had VERY easy access too, my parents are also over 300) and broke 200 in sixith, thats when i thought 200 was an unimaginable weight. as my weight slowly creeped up i decided to enjoy it ensted of fight it. i'm currently sitting at about 300 pounds, i'm kinda curious to know what it would be like to be heavier. :D

bigone412 19th July 2006 05:48 PM

I was really skinny in school(85#). In eighth grade, I started to put on some pounds. Entering 11th grade at 150#

meteodude 2nd September 2006 05:55 PM

when did you start

For me it was at 11 and it wasn't on purpose like I was trying or anything, but it just happened. I noticed that it also happened to some of my friends then but oothers got skinny instead. its funny.

bobbysgut 2nd September 2006 08:05 PM

I have always toyed with the idea of gaining. I tried back when I was in high school but I had to fast of a metabolism. I actively started gaining at the beginning of 2006. Since then I have gained a bit over 30 pounds (from about 135 pounds originally) but right now I am at kind of stand still. I have been holding right around 165 pounds all summer. I think I am going to try to get to 200 by the end of the year.

troodon 3rd September 2006 04:05 AM

Had a desire to be fat since I was about 5, but up until I was about 16 had a pretty fast metabolism and was actually slightly underweight if anything. Once I turned 16 and stopped growing fat started going to my legs and a little bit to mt gut. Was about 150 when I was 16. After a year in college went up to about 175 and was pretty steady there for quite a few years. Was 185 when I joined the Air Force, first two months lost 10 pounds but gained it all back within a year. One year before I got out hit 200 then had to maintain that so as not to go over my maximum allowed weight (204 for my height). Broke my leg about a mnoth before I got out and gained very quickly without the exercise I usually did, but knew I was about to get out anyway. Was 235 when I got out. Within a year after that hit 255, then was pretty steady there for several years. Gained about 5 pounds above that in the last month, and am actively trying to gain again.

regularguy02148 5th September 2006 06:26 PM

started putting on weight....

I started to put on weight when I got married about 5 years ago. Was 155 then and now i'm 190.

tub of luv 18th September 2006 07:49 PM

dunno

i am new here and i don't know if i wanna start gaining. i'm 280 right now 6'4 and i need some encouragement. :D

Nowhereboi 24th September 2006 09:48 PM

It was over Christmas break in a couple years ago. I looked in a mirror and realized that my face was fuller than when I had last gone to school. Oops. I wasn't fat, however, still am pretty slim, but I'm definitely thicker than I used to be, for better or worse.

Beginagain 5th October 2006 08:38 PM

On and off, but now I seem to be going to the on....

fattyboomboomboob 8th October 2006 10:48 AM

Well i started gaining weight at the age 8 but i feel bad being fat, Im trying to lose weight so I wont feel self-contious and so i have more choice on buying clothes and not to have man boobs becuase its very embarrising. And i want to live longer with no risks of diseases becuase of being fat.