Big Guts Discussion Forum

Big Guts Discussion Forum (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   When did u start gaining weight? (http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128)

BigBellyDude 30th March 2005 06:52 PM

Damn, FeedmeUK. I thought that handle sounded familiar. I remember you from Gainrweb way back when. Christ, did you ever get fat! What the hell you been eating? You did a great job on the bellybuilding. Now that's what I call real devotion and dedication. Keep up the great work. Good seeing you, or should I say more of you, again!

FeedMeUK 30th March 2005 07:22 PM

Thanks man, I wonna be over 500lb!! Hows your weight doing?

BigBellyDude 30th March 2005 08:14 PM

250 give or take. This is a good weight for me to handle. I got up over 300 briefly but that was just too much for me to cope with. I'm too active and have a very physically demanding job to really pack on the weight. My sadistic foreman had me on a job last night where all I did was heavy lifting for 8 hrs. He's determined to whip me back into a puny 160 again! I think I was a store manager where most of my time was spent behind a desk the last time we chatted. I was really able to let myself go then. Ahhh the good old days! Popping the buttons on the size 24 dress shirts! Maybe I'll find a job like that again. You have my support, as always, in your quest for 500. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there! ;)

HungryGutDude 14th April 2005 08:33 PM

College

College Baby! I was one of those high school jocks who got fat in college. Too much beer and caf food, how can u not bust a few buttons on that? I would guess most guys gain around this time lookin around at school. Soo many of these guys are sportin kegs.

buffetbelly 19th April 2005 02:51 PM

I started fanstasizing about getting extremely fat around age 8 and between the ages of 11 to 13 I deliberately gained 70 pounds and tracked it on graph paper. Then I lost some weight and gained some height and repressed all those feelings and went about having a normal life. Then in middle age the fantasies just wouldn't go away any more.

GettinBIG 25th April 2005 04:47 PM

i started about 5 mounths ago and i have gain 22 lbs and still gaining,ever sence ive been little i wanted to be huge but was stuck being a pole so now that ive started to gain ive been noticeing alot of changes.1 change is that my chest is getting bigger and on the sides of my butt i got stretch marks :) and my belly is alot bigger then it used to be before i could see my ribs. im now 130 and im straight . :cool:

Big_fat_kiddo 25th April 2005 08:29 PM

I started gaining some time ago, but only gained a few LB but thats coz i got taller, im currentl around 125

Fat_jack101 25th April 2005 10:26 PM

Well unintentionally I started gaining when i turned 10 or 11. I gradually have increased weight. I prob need to lose some because of health problems but I currently wiegh at around 250 I think. I havent weighed myself in a while(prob 3 or 4 months.

GettinBIG 12th May 2005 11:17 PM

Well if you deside to lose wieght send it to me LOL :D

BigDog 13th May 2005 04:55 AM

Well I did when I was about 13. Was always a fat kid growin up. started at about 138 pounds then and currently am 300 plus! Did grow to much in hight wise though. To be honest thought i never get this fat while living with my folks and pretty damn proud of my self too :)! Though I am still gaining! might post some pics up later tommrow or this week! Wanna get out there a bit now that I'm pretty big! :)