PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 3

sunkist983
31st August 2010, 06:51 AM
Wondering if anyone else has enjoyed encouraging their sims on The Sims 3. I discovered that you can invite guests over, order some pizza, and click "invite guest to meal" multiple times. You then delete them out of your Sim's queue and your guest with nom on the pizza until it is gone. They will pack on some pounds too—quite rapidly. My favorite to fatten up is the male maid. For some reason it just looks fantastic on him... and it's always a treat to seem him waddling around the house cleaning.

Anyone else had fun with this?

Julian1980
3rd September 2010, 06:48 PM
Since playing Sims for the first time, i´ve been dreaming about a game that allows you to encourage your chars. Sims 3 is a good start.

chubbyboy7teen
8th November 2010, 02:01 PM
Hahaha, sometimes when I'm bored, I essentially force feed my Sims to see how fat they can get.. if only it was that easy in real life. xD

Ryguy1988
16th January 2011, 07:56 PM
i haven't done this yet but i have played sims 3 and its awesome.

FatAndLazy
20th January 2011, 08:32 PM
I just started playing this game a month ago and am very much enjoying my fat Sim family. A few tips I've found for keeping them pleasantly plump:

1) Everyone should be 'stuffed' by the time they go to bed (of course).
2) Make sure at least one of your Sims has the 'Natural Cook' trait. This won't make the Sims hungrier, but it will make them happier when overeating.
3) Give as many of them as possible the 'Couch Potato' trait. This will ensure they don't sneak off to exercise when you're not paying attention! They also can't get the 'Athletic' trait if they already have the 'Couch Potato' trait.
4) Genetics are important. Some Sims just won't get fat very easily-- it's a good idea to pull the 'body weight' slider over to the right for any Sims you create. Obviously marrying a fat Sim will also help ensure your family has the fat gene.
5) In my family, a single mother and a child, the Mom married a co-worker who just never gained weight no matter how much he ate. Finally Mom bought the 'Body Sculptor' reward, and after one treatment he was quite tubby. I've heard the effect is only temporary, but so far he hasn't lost his new belly.
6) Children and younger can't really be fattened up, but if you overfeed your Sim child they will age up to be a fat teen.
7) I haven't tried this yet, but there is a reward called 'Hardly Hungry' which theoretically means your Sim doesn't have to eat as often. I wonder if you get this reward for a Sim and have them eat normally (or overeat) if it would cause them to get fat faster (since they will be stuffed more easily), slower, or have no effect?

UpHillBothWays
24th January 2011, 12:57 AM
Wondering if anyone else has enjoyed encouraging their sims on The Sims 3. I discovered that you can invite guests over, order some pizza, and click "invite guest to meal" multiple times. You then delete them out of your Sim's queue and your guest with nom on the pizza until it is gone. They will pack on some pounds too—quite rapidly. My favorite to fatten up is the male maid. For some reason it just looks fantastic on him... and it's always a treat to seem him waddling around the house cleaning.

Anyone else had fun with this?

That's never occured to me! I shall have to try this the next time I'm looking for some corpulent neighbors. ;)

Love the idea. I usually like my sim fathers put on weight as their years progress. It makes sense for them to do so!

I have some wonderful plans for my sim, David, now that he's married to a natural cook and out of his parent's home... :D

Fatbishlover
24th January 2011, 08:04 PM
I loooooove this game!

Thanks for the tips!

I used the body sculptor on one of my "resistant" sims, and it's been a while and he hasnt gotten thin, thinking it's permanent

turnsmeonhot
3rd February 2013, 03:37 PM
That is really awesome. I really need to get the game. Sounds hot.

turnsmeonhot
3rd February 2013, 03:39 PM
I need to try this.