PDA

View Full Version : Jokes

Fat Boy 202
28th October 2008, 05:09 PM
People class me as a bit of a comedian at college as well as in general. I like to be funny, it definitely brightens up the day and makes people smile and happy.

So I thought I would start this thread for people to have a laugh with each other and to tell there most favourite jokes!

Enjoy!

Fat Boy 202
31st October 2008, 03:46 PM
Whats brown and sticky?

A stick

What do you get if you cross a sheep with a kangaroo?

A woolly jumper

Whats got 4 legs and an arm?

A rotwieler in a playground

Phoenix Brave
31st October 2008, 08:42 PM
Here's one I made up earlier today.

[A student asked me if I had five cents.

I replied, "I have five cents. I have sight, smell, taste, touch, and sound."]

Corny, huh? And it's supposed to be "cents" instead of "sences" for the joke's sake.

doughboy
1st November 2008, 12:45 AM
I've brought this one up previously, but for this thread's sake I'll bring it up again...

When I was a child I heard another boy tell a joke about a class-room full of elementary students. On one occasion, two of the children were loud and disruptive. The teacher (a man) ordered them both to come up to the front of the room. After he punished the first child he gazed round the room, looking for the second one. All of the other children sat in silence as the one to be punished was hiding under the teacher's HUGE, POT BELLY.

Fat Boy 202
8th November 2008, 07:59 PM
Why did the squirrel fall out of the tree?

Because it was dead!

Johnbenbrown
13th November 2008, 06:36 PM
Here's a cute one...hope you like.....

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed.
The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.
The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, “Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question.”

HeHeHe

Fat Boy 202
14th November 2008, 10:02 AM
LOL! very good! :)