PDA

View Full Version : Official Bitchfight Thread. C:

Diagonal
24th August 2008, 10:46 PM
Self explanatory, but in case you need an example...

Raain- you're ****ing stupid.

Just vent yourself out. C:

Raain
24th August 2008, 11:42 PM
Self explanatory, but in case you need an example...

Raain- you're ****ing stupid.

Just vent yourself out. C:

You're a child.

fatdragon
24th August 2008, 11:52 PM
Wow Diagonal... you really are stupid...you're like one of those guys who cause gay people to be hated... god you're a loser...

Big-jamie
25th August 2008, 12:20 AM
this is stupid why do you want more fighting btw leave raain alone hes good looking inside and out unlike you (oh dont bother flamming brat)

FatMike
25th August 2008, 12:42 AM
Wow Diagonal... you really are stupid...you're like one of those guys who cause gay people to be hated... god you're a loser...
Agreed.
this is stupid why do you want more fighting btw leave raain alone hes good looking inside and out unlike you (oh dont bother flamming brat)
Agreed. I don't see this lasting long because everyone is going to disagree with you Diagonal. :p
Especially since your one to sorta go on about how rich you are.. like if ur gonna take pix of the clothes u bought u don't need to link them.. nobody cares that your jeans cost you $200. Making a thread like this also points out, like Raain said how immature and childish you are.

Elfstone
25th August 2008, 01:59 AM
Agreed.

Agreed. I don't see this lasting long because everyone is going to disagree with you Diagonal. :p
Especially since your one to sorta go on about how rich you are.. like if ur gonna take pix of the clothes u bought u don't need to link them.. nobody cares that your jeans cost you $200. Making a thread like this also points out, like Raain said how immature and childish you are.

Seconded. Seriously Diagonal, nobody cares about your clothes, or your face. In fact I cant recall any time you've said something particularly nice that wasnt about yourself. Hm, go figure...

Anyways, I like how his idea of a "bitch fight" thread, turns into people saying how they hate him. Backfire much?

foggyguy
25th August 2008, 02:10 AM

Yup... This isn't even a bitch fight... it's the truth.

BigBellyBoi
25th August 2008, 02:21 AM
I've actually never had a problem with raiin or diagonal.
They were both equally nice to me :/

FatMike
25th August 2008, 02:27 AM
I've actually never had a problem with raiin or diagonal.
They were both equally nice to me :/
Same Here. I'm referring to forum behavior as I think everyone else is. :)

BigBellyBoi
25th August 2008, 02:43 AM
yah, but I've had an issue with everyone else who is complaiining about him so farr :/
Kinda wierdd.

Elfstone
25th August 2008, 02:49 AM
yah, but I've had an issue with everyone else who is complaiining about him so farr :/
Kinda wierdd.

I honestly dont know what issue you've had with me - but I noticed you said on another thread something about agreeing with me "for once..." lol. Soooo.... yea. what's with that?

BigBellyBoi
25th August 2008, 02:53 AM
well we've never exactly got along on any topic we have talked about

Elfstone
25th August 2008, 03:18 AM
well we've never exactly got along on any topic we have talked about

I dont even discuss stuff on here much, but whatever lol.

Anyways, its nothing personal against Diagonal, but his forum behavior seems lax, and all he seems to post is random weird stuff, or things about clothes and such.

I mean I love buying new clothes too - but its not something you really need to bring to a forum, unless its some fashion forum or something.

BigBellyBoi
25th August 2008, 03:30 AM
I don't seem what's wrong with being lax.

Elfstone
25th August 2008, 03:37 AM
I don't seem what's wrong with being lax.

maybe lax is the wrong word...

anyways I've stopped caring. On to other threads!

BigBellyBoi
25th August 2008, 03:40 AM
I think careless is a better discription...
But then again, that would make you guys similar.

fatdragon
25th August 2008, 04:55 AM
wow umm guys... this has become the bitching thread... well all i know is that Diagonal has issues with people because he's not good looking at all and is some lil rich brat who wants attention cause his parents dont love him... lock the thread?

fatty_jones
25th August 2008, 05:34 AM
Well....*covers eyes and points randomly* You Smell Funny! (Trying to lighten the mood....be gentle :D )

Big-jamie
25th August 2008, 10:03 AM
i agree with fatdragon

Big_fat_kiddo
25th August 2008, 12:32 PM
Agreed on the stuff said above, I'll leave this thread open to give him a chance to reply.

Khato
25th August 2008, 12:38 PM
Catharsis generally can't be attained on an internet forum.

gooseface
25th August 2008, 01:31 PM
Nice attempt to divert the convo fatty jones :P

BigBellyBoi
25th August 2008, 03:47 PM
Who are you to say his parents don't love him?
Honestly I don't think any of us know enough about him to say those kinds of things.

And lol @ fatty jones

redvein
30th August 2008, 07:56 PM
this threas exploded in a matter of five-six post. That's just... sad and awesome at the same time.

boredchubbyboy
16th November 2008, 05:27 PM
Yeah well you're all FAT, FATTYFATTY BOOM BOOM