PDA

View Full Version : How to get free Mc D's

cirquefanian
12th October 2007, 05:51 PM
I was looking online at some videos and I came across this one here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsMxMaF76MI) and I was wondering if any has actually tried this?
Also I saw these kids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF67uYWXFOk)in romania who bought 100 burgers for like ($50 usd) and now I wanna move to romainia where fat is cheap.

BigBellyBoi
12th October 2007, 07:07 PM
wow. that's pretty cool : D

FatMike
13th October 2007, 09:30 AM
A document circulated about 5, maybe 10yrs ago about how to **** with your local McDonalds outlet.. rather hilarious, but everything on there is do-able.

kmac
13th October 2007, 06:03 PM
In that first video that guy is basically deceiving the employees at Mcdonald's and stealing another person's order. :confused: For some reason, I don't think I'd want to do that...

Icarus
13th October 2007, 09:09 PM
I can say with a certian ammount of acuracy that Mc Donalds employees don't really care, and when the person behind realises the orders been ****ed up, they just give them the right one and the world moves on. The make so much money they don't care about a few mixed up orders and by the time you've gone they don't care either.

Trust me on this one, I've known plenty of people who work/worked there, and the whole attitude is "don't cry over spilt milk" - in other words, just deal with it and move on.

Elfstone
13th October 2007, 10:15 PM
Plus alot of McDonalds dont use the two windows anymore, around here it seems, my local one doesn't most of the time. and it doesn't work with one window.

Not to mention free mcdonalds isnt much of an acomplishment, mcdonalds is cheap anyways. If you have 2 bucks you can get a burger and some fries...

Toddle
14th October 2007, 01:05 AM
Eh.... only if it's a plain hamburger and small fries. And even then, 2 bucks can hardly afford that.

Elfstone
14th October 2007, 03:39 AM
Well if you're in that much of a dire need of food, what are you doing driving around a car, spending money on gas? And if you are just doing it for free food, stop being an ass and pay for it.

billibob
28th October 2007, 06:07 AM
your ignoring the fact that most people are cheap and don't see anything wrong with stealing food.

Icarus
28th October 2007, 10:19 AM
Well if you're in that much of a dire need of food, what are you doing driving around a car, spending money on gas? And if you are just doing it for free food, stop being an ass and pay for it.

Sorry to bring this up again, but does it REALLY affect you, personally. Unless your parents are like the CEO's of McDonalds I doubt very much you give a shit about the company itself. I can understand your anger at the principal of it all, but hey, it's a cheap trick and it works (in the most part). Nobody cares, nobody gets sued or arrested, they just shrug their shoulders and world carries on spinning. In other words, just chill, your getting peeved over nothing.

A Kind of Magic
30th October 2007, 06:18 AM
Thats amazing.. I might just have to try that one day when I can drive.