PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros Melee

Hudski
28th August 2007, 04:17 PM
Anybody can give me some tactics for Event 51? Jigglypuff B-Down is good, but I can't beat Ganon and Mewtwo after I kill Giga Bowser, so are there any other strategies I can try? I'm an aerial-type fighter, I prefer fast attacks, but not too weak, and I can't dodge for s**t. xD

BigBellyBoi
28th August 2007, 05:58 PM
lol i just got lukky with jiggly. i meankill giga bowser then just try to get lukky using down B until one of the 2 runs out of lives then just do ur best and try to kill the one left using jiggly puffs other attacks.

Hudski
28th August 2007, 08:39 PM
Cept each time I do I always miss, I'm hopeless on smaller targets, and I can't fight with jigglypuff normally, he (she? It) is too light and the B moves are rubbish, and the A moves are too weak, and not very quick.

Hudski
30th August 2007, 01:28 PM
UPDATE: Completed Event 51.

With Peach.

1st off, select Peach. Then, float off the edge of the arena when the enemies get close to the edge. Mewtwo charges shadow ball, giga bowser walks up behind him. Ganon TRIES to walk up behind them, but Giga's too big, so ends up pushing them, and mewtwo falls off the edge while charging shadow ball. Do this 3 times, he dies.

Aerial-assault Giga Bowser, RIGHT IN TEH NOSE. It's fun to watch him fly. Expect to lose stock from Ganon's B-Up.

Giga down, pelt Ganon with Turnips until he's at 100%+, and then smash him. All done.