PDA

View Full Version : What pisses me off soooo much

jackjackjack
4th April 2007, 05:53 PM
when people, who are attracted to fat, post on every video with a fat guy in it, "WOW, SEXY BELLY, I WANT TO TOUCH IT, HOT!, ETC." and the video was probably posted because the person filming it thought their friends gut was quite funny and a bit disgusting, they're sometimes the best videos too, but anyways the video hosters get freaked out by the people who say "HOT SEXY ETC" and take the videos off, Don't post on those videos like their gaining vids!!!!

jackjackjack
5th April 2007, 03:23 PM
oh ya, by the way I'm talking about on youtube

Barnabas Collins
6th April 2007, 05:02 PM
You have be careful even online what you post. Some people don't get the whole gainer thing and then get freaked out. They might have posted for fun, but they don't want people checking out their friend, I guess.

jackjackjack
6th April 2007, 10:07 PM
I completely agree, I mean most people would think you were joking if u said you wanted to get fat.

LrgrThnLf
7th April 2007, 12:47 AM
Yes, would appear some people have no concept of context...

Gut_14_Jay
12th April 2007, 09:21 PM
You know what really makes me mad is when people make fake sites and post fake pics and stuff.

Omniscient
12th April 2007, 09:36 PM
And you'd be surprised if you knew how much of that we used to have here...

WTFOMGwolfgang
28th May 2007, 03:57 AM
I try to give the appropriate response to the appropriate video.

If someone's showing off in a gainer type of way, "SEXY BELLEH" is acceptable. If someone's showing off because they think they're gross and you can't contain yourself still, just a "You're not gross. You look fine" may suffice nicely.

InShapeEncourager
28th May 2007, 02:17 PM
I try to give the appropriate response to the appropriate video.

If someone's showing off in a gainer type of way, "SEXY BELLEH" is acceptable. If someone's showing off because they think they're gross and you can't contain yourself still, just a "You're not gross. You look fine" may suffice nicely.

I agree heartily.