PDA

View Full Version : What if?

Atharel
6th February 2007, 03:25 AM
This thread is for randomly meaningless "what if" questions.

What if a giant squid came down from the sky and picked you up and asked if you would marry(sp?) it?

fatty_jones
6th February 2007, 05:51 AM
Hmm....I'd probably say "Marriage is a strong word, lets take it slow"....then run away.

LrgrThnLf
6th February 2007, 03:37 PM
Yay - Takuyaki time! :)

jaybear
6th February 2007, 05:36 PM
I'd tell it that I didn't know there were gay squids!

Atharel
7th February 2007, 06:35 PM
What if burning weed fell from the sky?Would people wear gas masks or would people crowd food stores?

free74chino
7th February 2007, 10:24 PM
What would make the weed burn in the first place? Wear nothing and carry one!
Jay, good question? Maybe, asexual squids!

Omniscient
11th February 2007, 12:29 AM
I'd tell it that I didn't know there were gay squids!

Of course squids are gay...
What do you think those tentacles are for?

FatMike
11th February 2007, 03:00 AM
Of course squids are gay...
What do you think those tentacles are for?
Japanese Literature say otherwise :p

Pandachan
17th February 2007, 06:30 AM
Will you cala-marry me? ...couldn't resist >_>';

jaybear
21st February 2007, 01:20 AM
Oh Pandachan... how could you "ink" that one? But it WAS pretty good! HeHe.

And if the squid really is gay, I'm available to get tentacled...!

Omniscient
22nd February 2007, 02:33 AM
And if the squid really is gay, I'm available to get tentacled...!

They have suction cups on their tentacles *hinthint*

Barnabas Collins
22nd February 2007, 03:11 AM
Those cute falling squids. I would probably still be shocked that it was talking, and it would probably eat me before I processed that it was talking, let alone pondering the question.

I guess, if give time to accept its talking, I would say yes, if it promissed to make me happy and was only for me.

jaybear
22nd February 2007, 04:53 AM
They have suction cups on their tentacles *hinthint*
The hint is nice but I had the idea already. Why d'ya think I said I was available to be tentacled? A little suction can always be fun...

And if he wants to cala-marry me (thanks, Pandachan!) it's legal here in Canada and he can even sign the registry with his own ink!

TapeBuster
28th February 2007, 11:39 PM
Great thread! enteresting comments.

Barnabas Collins
1st March 2007, 02:24 AM
If you had to build a house out of something abnormal (not normally used or has been massively used in the past), what would it be?

I'm thinking a house of rock candy, except I guess I would have to cover it when it rained... Then again a house of glass piping. Have it filled with water and lots of pretty fish. That would be sweet, watching fish swimming through the pipeing.

Omniscient
11th March 2007, 03:07 PM
if it promissed to make me happy and was only for me.

I don't know how that would work out, they have more than one tentacle to satisfy you know.

Barnabas Collins
11th March 2007, 03:46 PM
Oh, I'm sure I could find ways to keep all eight of them preoccupied ;)

fat hiker
15th March 2007, 07:15 PM
What would make the weed burn? How about the police?

About twenty years ago, the RCMP (Canadian Mounted Police) in Nova Scotia 'got lucky' and discovered a private yacht in an isolated harbour with a haul of marijuana on board - twenty tons or so, IIRC. They did all the investigating stuff, kept samples for court, but what would they do with the rest of the haul?

Well, not far away was a pulp mill that burnt wood waste (bark, etc.) in its boilers to make steam and electricity for papermaking. The smoke from this operation goes up a 'superstack' (smokestack more than 300 feet high) to reduce nearby pollution. After some negotiations, and securing of the site, the Mounties took over the feeder of the boilers and during an afternoon mixed the 'weed' with waste bark and burnt the whole lot.

No reports available on how many local pilots and birds had an extremely laid-back afternoon!

What would make the weed burn in the first place? Wear nothing and carry one!
Jay, good question? Maybe, asexual squids!

razza
2nd August 2009, 07:08 PM
What if all people with fat guts logged on to www.youfatbastard.org and voted for the Fat Bastard of the Month

razza
2nd August 2009, 07:10 PM
Barnabas's gut isn't as big as the current Fat Bastard of thge Month on www.youfatbastard.org

kevindellerin
25th December 2009, 05:55 AM
I would probably die. Then accept.

phyr
28th February 2010, 03:18 AM
ehm........

alexmorbido
29th November 2010, 05:50 AM
hehehehehehehe

UprightCitizen42
13th April 2012, 06:47 PM
What does a giant squid do for worK?